Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2135554 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10170 on: March 16, 2020, 10:33:28 PM »

Their lead times are buried in the "Orders & Shipping" portion of their "Help" drop down menu.  They state 12-15 weeks for regular orders.  It it is like mine I ordered, it will be longer than that.
Thanx, that's really good to know. So I'll try to keep in mind that while 2 months on a 3-4 week lead time sucks, 3-4 months on 12-15 week lead time plus over half their hilts being out of stock is WAY worse.
It's a good perspective to have.

Does anyone have any predictions on when US will get back to normal lead times? Like what month did they get back on track in 2016 and 2018 when the big SW movies came out the prior Decembers?
I've only got 1 potential order to place, but it'll be for my son's Fallen with Premium sound and he's still saving up for it.  I'll probably place it during the next Raffle, but after that, I don't plan to buy any sabers for a while.

-

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10171 on: March 16, 2020, 11:13:04 PM »

Thanx, that's really good to know. So I'll try to keep in mind that while 2 months on a 3-4 week lead time sucks, 3-4 months on 12-15 week lead time plus over half their hilts being out of stock is WAY worse.

Does anyone have any predictions on when US will get back to normal lead times? Like what month did they get back on track in 2016 and 2018 when the big SW movies came out the prior Decembers?
I've only got 1 potential order to place, but it'll be for my son's Fallen with Premium sound and he's still saving up for it.  I'll probably place it during the next Raffle, but after that, I don't plan to buy any sabers for a while.

-

As I recall, when The Force Awakens came out they had some issues, particularly with the Obsidian Lite cards, as well as hilts out of stock.  They were also behind on deliveries, in the 12-14 week range in Dec-Jan.   The times came back down and were back to around 4-5 weeks around May 4th, and by mid-summer were down to 2-3 weeks for bigger orders and sometimes under a week for things like MBs and grab-bags.

So I'd expect they'll get back to normal around June-ish.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10172 on: March 17, 2020, 12:01:26 AM »

As I recall, when The Force Awakens came out they had some issues, particularly with the Obsidian Lite cards, as well as hilts out of stock.  They were also behind on deliveries, in the 12-14 week range in Dec-Jan.   The times came back down and were back to around 4-5 weeks around May 4th, and by mid-summer were down to 2-3 weeks for bigger orders and sometimes under a week for things like MBs and grab-bags.

So I'd expect they'll get back to normal around June-ish.
Thanx, I'll keep that in mind. I'd like to eventually order a MB to have the thrill of not know what's coming, but for now, I'll just wait on my Sentinel v5 LE with sound to arrive and be content with it and my stunt sabers for a few months

Side note, but related to waiting, the non-US RGB saber I just order yesterday already has a tracking number and is in "pre-shipping status" in USPS. Very excited.  That will make the wait on my current US order less painful

-

cookieface127
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10173 on: March 18, 2020, 05:07:31 PM »

Got my tracking number.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

There is balance to all things.
If my force alignment is negative give a positive point,
If my force alignment is positive give a negative point,
If my force alignment is 0, give me your favorite point.
=c=

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10174 on: March 18, 2020, 05:09:50 PM »

Got my tracking number.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

WOOT!    Now the REALLY hard wait begins!   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10175 on: March 18, 2020, 05:38:58 PM »

Nice! Excitement increasing!

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #10176 on: March 18, 2020, 08:15:05 PM »

No longer (im)Patiently or Patiently waiting for my saber.  My saber arrived today and I am absolutely loving it.  Pictures should be incoming to the Picture Gallery once I get some decent lighting to really show off the blade.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #10177 on: March 18, 2020, 08:23:49 PM »

I should be getting my saber & Raffle Prize tomorrow...............but FedEx has not updated its' status since it left Texas yesterday.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

phantom1592
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #10178 on: March 18, 2020, 09:29:11 PM »

-

Yep, that's my perspective too. I've seen a lot of angry people talking down US and telling people to go elsewhere because they're behind schedule... but what alternatives are there??  I know of two major custom competiors and their times are between 12-15 weeks and 18-24 weeks... 

So... yeah, I'm on week 6 of a 3-4 week estimate, but what the heck... It's hard to complain when EVERYONE else estimate is 2-3 times longer than I've been waiting....

As for when to expect things getting back to noraml... I have no idea, this is my first saber. But I wouldn't be surprised if the holiday/movie backlog gets stretched even longer iwth the virus shutdowns...  I don't think there's anyway to really know.

That said I was VERY happy to see how they did their march giveaways... No free sabers till you hit over $1000 is definitley the way to go right now. Plugs and T-shirts are fun little bonuses... but somehow turning turning one saber purchase into three saber builds seems questionable right now. I know I only wanted the one premium one... but tossed in a mystery box and a free initiate  on a whim... sooooo if every order somehow turned into three sabers, it'll be a while before they catch up. That said... if you drop $1200 here... I think it's legit to get a free one Wink Soooo Good deal this time. Hopefully April is the same. I'd love to see them catch up.

Light Side all the way Cheesy

Ordered 2/8/20:

*Azure Fallen: Obsidian v4, Guardian Blue, Flash Silver, Recharge port, Blue illuminated AVswitch
*Mystery Box
*Free Initiate

Draven2014
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #10179 on: March 18, 2020, 09:35:34 PM »

Hello everyone,

Got an update.  I received an email that my sons saber was shipped.  It should be here sometime tomorrow according to the tracking #.  I'm in the same state as US so it shouldn't take long.  I'll post an update once it arrives.  I didn't get any confirmation on the replacement hilt that I chose.  I'm excited to see how it turned out.  The craziest part is that I got the email at 2:30 AM.  That goes to show that Ultra Sabers is pulling some long hours.

Scheduled delivery:Thursday 3/19/2020 by end of day

I ordered on 1/24 and hit shipped on 3/19.  A few days shy of 8 weeks.

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10180 on: March 18, 2020, 11:59:51 PM »

I'm sad to admit that I've just made a non-US lightsaber purchase. With the wait times being about 2 months from US at the moment, I just couldn't wait to get an RGB saber.
I found one online that have good reviews and seems on par with an RGB Aeon v2, but with a hilt design more like a Dark Standard issue. The seller had good reviews on the 3 main online auction sites (don't think I can mention which, but I'm sure everyone has hear of 2 of them) and it should arrive in a week.

I really wanted to stick with US, but I chose the wrong time to get addicted to sabers and I need my fix.
Once I get my saber with sound from US I ordered in January, plus this saber and my current Phantasm v2, I should be set for a while to weather this busy time.
For anyone curious to know, I ordered this non-US on 3/15. It's 3/18 and the saber is in my hand already!
It's at least equal in quality to an Aeon V2 (exact same battery setup, blade size and retention screw thread size) but looks more like a Dark Standard Issue. I'm very happy.

That should ease the wait for my Sentinel v5 LE with sound. That saber is going to be well worth the wait at this point. Especially since it's almost at 7 weeks.

-

Ttoker
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10181 on: March 19, 2020, 02:05:15 AM »

For anyone curious to know, I ordered this non-US on 3/15. It's 3/18 and the saber is in my hand already!
It's at least equal in quality to an Aeon V2 (exact same battery setup, blade size and retention screw thread size) but looks more like a Dark Standard Issue. I'm very happy.

That should ease the wait for my Sentinel v5 LE with sound. That saber is going to be well worth the wait at this point. Especially since it's almost at 7 weeks.

-
Name?Smiley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10182 on: March 19, 2020, 02:27:53 AM »

Name?Smiley
As it is not an Ultrasaber, I will not say. But it wasn't from any of major "other guys"
More of a 1 person seller that appears to only make 1 style of saber, so it shipped quickly because it was premade and ready to ship. I bought the last one on the site I found it on.

-

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10183 on: March 19, 2020, 10:32:05 PM »

Finally got a email from Emory today on my Diamond prize from the Winter raffle and I chose the GRAFLEX CE with Sunrider's destiny and also will be shipped out with my winning raffle order of a Chosen one CE with Bane's Heart for Diamond finally something to get excited about with everything that is going on in the world right now.

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10184 on: March 20, 2020, 01:04:43 AM »

Finally got a email from Emory today on my Diamond prize from the Winter raffle and I chose the GRAFLEX CE with Sunrider's destiny and also will be shipped out with my winning raffle order of a Chosen one CE with Bane's Heart for Diamond finally something to get excited about with everything that is going on in the world right now.

WOW!  would love to see pics of those when they arrive!

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: