Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: wondering about The Fallen  (Read 443 times)
Scrubaati
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 21, 2020, 08:02:06 AM »

I hope someone might be able to help as it's not that much of a hard question I hope but here it is..

I was thinking about possibly buying a Fallen (just the regular black hilted one) but I only really want the guard in the normal variant rather than the combat ready version but there is no option, does anyone happen to know why that is?

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 08:22:33 AM »

I hope someone might be able to help as it's not that much of a hard question I hope but here it is..

I was thinking about possibly buying a Fallen (just the regular black hilted one) but I only really want the guard in the normal variant rather than the combat ready version but there is no option, does   anyone happen to know why that is?

I have no idea why it default selects the Combat Ready version however they defiantly are doing them as I just changed my order to a Crimson Fallen with standard emitter. I would recommend emailing them though I will forewarn I believe the Black Fallen may be on backorder for over 10 weeks (worth checking this also).

Please do let us know what they say as I was wondering the same thing.

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 08:57:31 AM »

When a given option is out of stock it drops off of the choices. That is why one color may show the option while another does not. You can just wait for it to restock and the option will reappear in the menu.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Scrubaati
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 02:34:38 PM »

alrighty thank you both, I'll def email them now for sure

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 03:08:28 PM »

When a given option is out of stock it drops off of the choices. That is why one color may show the option while another does not. You can just wait for it to restock and the option will reappear in the menu.

In regards to this I will note the Crimson Fallen when ordering only allows for Combat Ready selection currently however the Combat Ready Emitter is 10-12 weeks wait while the Standard Emitter is ready to build and ship so it may not always be the case.

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: