Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle 2015 Winners  (Read 67003 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »

Great choices Hazard.... Black non-illum av with silver activation box will look verrrry noice indeed on your Chosen One, I wonder if you'll change the blade colour very often, because BR is so iconic, but then again I can imagine DVA would look amazing on that hilt..... Can I request you post a pic in DVA pls?.....  Smiley

And your RGBA Consular in orange with black/orange av, not sure we've seen many in FO...... You gotta try Lord C's Gold settings R255 G255 A255, and that deep but bright blood orange R255 A191, let us know what u think......  Cool

Looking forward to your reviews...... Cheers  Cheesy

Thank you gentlemen! 

Some good suggestions JediXIX, I've seen the Chosen One in CG and a few other staple colors but not DVA.  I'd be happy to try it out.  I think with the black accents on the hilt body DVA could be a rich combination.
And Lord C's gold and the blood orange sound fantastic.  Excited to post some pics!  I imagine I'll be one of the last to receive their order as I have one or two steps left for confirmation before US starts putting things together for me.  I will need The Force to help with my patience... Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2015, 02:29:19 PM »

Been awake since 7:30 this morning, waiting on the FedEx guy... and waiting... and waiting...

On the plus side, my house is a lot tidier than it was, I've watched Back to the Future and now I'm watching Fellowship of the Ring. A long, lazy weekend is good Smiley It'd be that much better with my 'sabres in hand, of course!

Hazard, if it's any consolation, it took me about a week to choose when I had to a couple of years back. Add in shipping time, and I think it was about 3 weeks from win to deliver. Worth the wait, of course!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2015, 02:34:25 PM »

Hi Hazard.  What no Menace ?  I too look forward to seeing many different colored blades and at least you can swap out on the Consular.  FO flashing to EG will look awesome.  Chosen One a Jedi's dream come true ( or not ).  Just a warning, expect to have ongoing photo requests.  Wink  Cool
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:44:45 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2015, 02:53:54 PM »

Thanks guys Grin. I actually messed up a little in my email to Emory with my selections. Not a big deal, just waiting on his reply to smooth things over. As you said James it's worth the wait be it ever so painful. Tongue

Dauntless I most definitely have not forgotten about my most precious Menace. It deserves the lime light too but is emotionally being neglected ATM with the fury of sorting out prize details. I expect to remedy that soon! I'd be happy to help out with any details if I can Smiley.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2015, 03:34:33 PM »

Oops... In all the excitement to see what you decided upon, I forgot that you chose a Menace as your raffle entry ( didn't you ).  So much awesomeness coming your way all at once.  Have a great time checking them out and play time encouraged prior to your photos and videos or it didn't happen expectations.  Grin

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2015, 03:59:46 PM »

Well, you could knock me down with a feather.

My order arrived about 30 minutes ago. I'd ordered a Dark Prophecy in Sunrider's Destiny, and that was all intact and looks great. There were a couple of MLS units in there as well, which I'll check out shortly.

My prize...

Well, I was thinking the other day that it'd be funny if I got another Prophecy. I won a nickel-plated Prophecy a couple of years back, and raved about it. Since I've been on a bit of a redundancy kick lately (2 Catalysts, 2 Menaces, 2 Sentinels, 3 Aeons...) I did wonder if Emory might decide I needed another Prophecy.

Apparently he did Smiley

I got a standard silver Prophecy - very sleek, very nice, and the perfect offset to my Dark and nickel Prophecys. Looking it over, I noticed it had a silver-tipped guarded switch. "I wonder," I thought, "if I've got another silver hilt/blade combination?"

*Click*

"Huh, I do, cool... Wait, it's gone green? Okay, that's different. It must need fresh batteries. Not a colour choice I would have ever thought of but that's raffles... Wait, it's white again?"

After several seconds staring at the blade pulsing between green and white it dawned on me.

"Wait... third place, and I got an Emerald hilt? No. Way."

Quick check to see what version of the Obsidian Launcher I have on this laptop - it's badly out of date, so I had to download the new one, which I've never used, and it takes me a while to work out what's going on and what goes where, but soon enough I'm adjusting green and white timings, getting a nice flicker effect going.

Then I clicked on the colour bar, and it brings up the sliders for each channel... all four of them.

"4 channel Emerald driver? No! Way!"

Yes way. Seriously. I guess when US say random hilt with li-ion set up... They mean just that Shocked

I really cannot say just how pleased I am to have one of my favourite hilts in such a nice setup. Thanks to Ultrasabers for an incredibly generous prize; I'll try and make sure to get some pictures up later tonight, but right now I'm just enjoying dual-wielding my Prophecys... and trying to work out how to triple-wield. Maybe I can staff two of them?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2015, 04:05:55 PM »

A 4-channel driver on 3rd place prize!?  Shocked

Congratulations on an outstanding, and well deserved prize.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

tycchan1
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

Sith North

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2015, 04:23:49 PM »

My order arrived about 30 minutes ago. I'd ordered a Dark Prophecy in Sunrider's Destiny, and that was all intact and looks great. There were a couple of MLS units in there as well, which I'll check out shortly.

My prize...

Well, I was thinking the other day that it'd be funny if I got another Prophecy. I won a nickel-plated Prophecy a couple of years back, and raved about it. Since I've been on a bit of a redundancy kick lately (2 Catalysts, 2 Menaces, 2 Sentinels, 3 Aeons...) I did wonder if Emory might decide I needed another Prophecy.

Apparently he did Smiley

I got a standard silver Prophecy - very sleek, very nice, and the perfect offset to my Dark and nickel Prophecys. Looking it over, I noticed it had a silver-tipped guarded switch. "I wonder," I thought, "if I've got another silver hilt/blade combination?"

*Click*

"Huh, I do, cool... Wait, it's gone green? Okay, that's different. It must need fresh batteries. Not a colour choice I would have ever thought of but that's raffles... Wait, it's white again?"

After several seconds staring at the blade pulsing between green and white it dawned on me.

Quick check to see what version of the Obsidian Launcher I have on this laptop - it's badly out of date, so I had to download the new one, which I've never used, and it takes me a while to work out what's going on and what goes where, but soon enough I'm adjusting green and white timings, getting a nice flicker effect going.

Then I clicked on the colour bar, and it brings up the sliders for each channel... all four of them.

Yes way. Seriously. I guess when US say random hilt with li-ion set up... They mean just that Shocked

I really cannot say just how pleased I am to have one of my favourite hilts in such a nice setup. Thanks to Ultrasabers for an incredibly generous prize; I'll try and make sure to get some pictures up later tonight, but right now I'm just enjoying dual-wielding my Prophecys... and trying to work out how to triple-wield. Maybe I can staff two of them?

Wow ... congratulations!! Cheesy

Saber w/ Sound:
Chosen One CE (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
The Guardian (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Consular (CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Shock (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Monarch (SRD, FoC Obsidian v3)
Archon v2.1 (AB/CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Arbiter (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Malice (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Saber Staff:
Menace (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
Scorpion (1st half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2nd half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2-Channels Emerald Driver)
Phantom V3 (VA, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Stunt Saber:
Initiate LE V3 
Aeon LE V3

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »

My prize...

Apparently he did Smiley

*Click*

Shocked  Shocked   Shocked

Congrats on that prize my friend!!!

So are you off now or did that surprise put you back on tenterhooks??!

(I actually have no clue what those are - despite a very impressive handle on UK vernacular for someone who lives in New Jersey.  Wink  )

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

ArkieRuthie
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2015, 04:36:59 PM »

Took an early lunch and arrived just as FEDEX was delivering my box. Pic coming later.
My raffle entry Manticore is incredible and OMG, my 4th place grab bag is a Dark Prophecy in VA!!!!! I've been wanting either of the Prophecy sabers.
THANK YOU EMORY AND US!!!

Sound:
Manticore, DVA w/BH foc

Stunt:
Dark Prophecy VA
Dark Standard, AS
Aeon V3, CG

Top of the wishlist:
Graflex CE
Guardian
Archon
Scorpion(maybe Crimson)

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2015, 04:45:50 PM »

Took an early lunch and arrived just as FEDEX was delivering my box. Pic coming later.
My raffle entry Manticore is incredible and OMG, my 4th place grab bag is a Dark Prophecy in VA!!!!! I've been wanting either of the Prophecy sabers.

Wow!  Great get on your Grab Bag!

I wouldn't mind joining the Prophecy Club myself!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2015, 04:59:10 PM »

Talk about an awesome and well deserved prize James, Emory always doing well by us.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2015, 05:01:37 PM »

Very nice!  Besides the total awesomeness of the Manticore, I just love the Dark Prophecy too and the purple shades look great on dark hilts. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2015, 05:04:20 PM »

My prize...

Apparently he did Smiley

*Click*

All I can say is WOW! Shocked  JC, you are DEFINATELY living your life right!  Congratulations on a most supreme prize and...a 3rd place prize, at that!  WOW!  Enjoy, my friend!  Well deserved! Cheesy

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2015, 08:33:19 PM »

I didn't win....because I didn't enter.....because ultrasabers hasn't had the Bane in stock all year long Sad Sad. Why no love for the Bane US? Get that in stock and you'll be getting another sale from me Smiley Also you should make the emitter on the bane MHS compatible.

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)