Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382349 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #630 on: October 26, 2017, 09:41:44 PM »

You know that the Aeon V2 comes with RGB option, right?  ;-)

That is MUCH less impressive than a truckfull of sabers though hahaha

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 13

Never underestimate the high ground!

« Reply #631 on: October 26, 2017, 10:51:26 PM »

Where these 75 or 200 dollar boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply.

They were all 75$ mystery boxes. I was excited to see the Chosen One in there with sound! The other two are basic stunt sabers, but that being said, I had my friends over last night and we did a three way battle and all agreed those felt the best in terms of dueling. While the chosen one is a great saber for looks, it absolutely tears apart your hand because of the metal work on the handle. I will most likely be removing the small metal lip on it for dueling (if I decide to duel with it) because it just tore up our hands.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #632 on: October 27, 2017, 01:50:05 AM »

Obi, yeah it looks kind of uncomfortable but hard to beat on display as awesome shelf queen, I think I said it before but I will say it again, great pull especially for $75.

Karmack, wow I don't think I could handle 4 buttons, kinda goes back to looking very uncomfortable.

TR, I haven't gotten but one mystery box but I too was a bit disappointed at first until I saw how much my son loved it and traded him for one of his that I really like.  That's the good thing about them you can sell them, trade them, gift them, whatever and the suspense of not knowing what you are going to get is alone worth it, a lot of fun.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #633 on: October 27, 2017, 05:32:59 AM »

@Agatha, 6 if you count your staff really though Tongue Was counting your list and noticed the Initiate staff so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #634 on: October 27, 2017, 05:50:14 AM »

@Agana, 6 if you count your staff really though Tongue Was counting your list and noticed the Initiate staff so

It's an Apprentice staff

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #635 on: October 27, 2017, 12:33:28 PM »

I have gifted many of my sabers, I think at last count I have passed four Apprentices to MAW and I have passed a few on to friends. The thrill of not knowing what you will get is what makes the Mystery Boxes such a great idea.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #636 on: October 27, 2017, 02:24:59 PM »

Seconds ago, I just ordered a $200 MB and a $75 MB to get myself into the Autumn Raffle. I already can't wait to see what I get  Grin

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #637 on: October 27, 2017, 05:06:39 PM »

Seconds ago, I just ordered a $200 MB and a $75 MB to get myself into the Autumn Raffle. I already can't wait to see what I get  Grin

Congrats. I still have yet to take the Mystery Box challenge.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #638 on: October 30, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »

Congrats. I still have yet to take the Mystery Box challenge.

If you're like me and jonesing for a saber but don't know what to get, it's a fun deal. You should jump on it!

Received shipping notice, should be here Thursday

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #639 on: October 30, 2017, 12:59:09 PM »

I ordered a 200 and a 75 mystery saber, I'm waiting on the shipping confirmation. These will be my last sabers for a while. I hope to get something I don't already have.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #640 on: October 31, 2017, 10:12:41 AM »

Just one of a few amazing and beautiful prizes I received from mystery boxes. Thanks US!

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #641 on: October 31, 2017, 11:00:37 AM »

Nice pull Bluelightsaber!

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #642 on: October 31, 2017, 11:21:44 AM »

Just one of a few amazing and beautiful prizes I received from mystery boxes. Thanks US!
All right Blue! Congratulations  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #643 on: October 31, 2017, 12:42:59 PM »

jealous!!!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #644 on: October 31, 2017, 01:31:22 PM »

Ooohhh, BIG shiny.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: