Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound wont work.  (Read 889 times)
Kyrox
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 10, 2019, 02:33:01 AM »

Hey everyone,

I bought my D-SOUND-STUNT-DarkInitiateLEv5 in april and have loved it. after a few months i noticed the speaker coming off the board but everything seemed to still work and of course didnt think much of it. Well tonight me and my son were gonna fight with out ultrasabers and i noticed the sound get really low and eventually cut out.

If somebody could help me out with this as im not mechanically inclined lol

I posted a video on youtube to better show what im talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMJXnQHdp6g

If somebody is able to give me a how to on how to fix it or if somebody can give me the info to send it in for a repair that would be awesome !

thanks everyone !

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 06:04:59 PM »

If you send an email to [email protected] and explain the situation, I bet they’ll be able to give you all the information you need to send it back in for repairs.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do this rather than attempt any repairs yourself, because right now, your saber is still in warranty, and anything you do to attempt a repair would void that warranty.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 07:14:44 PM »

What Cyclops said. If you just bought this or it's less than a year old, it's under warranty. Contact UltraSabers support asap. Doing it yourself will deem everything out of warranty

Kyrox
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 09:39:46 PM »

If you send an email to [email protected] and explain the situation, I bet they’ll be able to give you all the information you need to send it back in for repairs.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do this rather than attempt any repairs yourself, because right now, your saber is still in warranty, and anything you do to attempt a repair would void that warranty.

Thanks for yalls input. Ive sent emails hopefully i can get this resolved because i freaking love my ultrasaber lol

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 10:21:00 PM »

Thanks for yalls input. Ive sent emails hopefully i can get this resolved because i freaking love my ultrasaber lol
As has been noted on other threads, you’re going to have to be patient, because UltraSabers is SLAMMED right now, with it being the Christmas season (or Holiday season, if you want to be a little more inclusive), plus I hear rumors there just might be a tiny little movie coming out soon that has a little something to do with light sabers.  Send an email to them, and then just wait... as hard as that is going to be.  Keep in mind that if you bought it in April, you have PLENTY of time before the warranty expires, so there is no danger of that happening before they respond.  As frustrating as it might be to wait, that’s going to be required. 

I’m not saying to send an email today and then never follow up, but I would suggest waiting at least a couple days before sending another one.  —BUT THIS IS JUST WHAT I WOULD DO, so you do what you think best.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: