Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darksabers: Origin and History blade in the header picture  (Read 968 times)
The_Hardroad
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: June 09, 2020, 01:19:02 PM »

So I just registered on the forums today after my friend bought me a lightsaber. As the topic says, I was looking at the holocron section and I saw a cool picture in the “Darksabers: origin and history” section. I looked at the shop section and I didn’t see that blade in the options.

I was contemplating getting an Omen saber for my collection, but the cylinder blades that are currently being sold don’t seem like they match that hilt as much as the “darksaber” picture does. Was that blade retired? Or just used for that picture? I’d understand if it was just a “for show” kind of blade(and not durable enough for sparring), but I’m still curious so I thought I’d ask

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 01:33:00 PM »

I've been around here since 2013 and never saw that blade in the shop. I'm pretty sure it was only made for the picture, as it's not combat-ready - and UltraSabers wouldn't call themselves experts in combat-ready lightsabers when the material wouldn't be durable enough for combat ^^

That doesn't mean that you can't find such a blade somewhere else, though Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

The_Hardroad
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 01:35:34 PM »

Hmmm... okay. Also, thank you for the swift response

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 01:39:29 PM »

You're welcome ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 03:29:12 PM »

Welcome to the forum, welcome to the addiction, and good luck in your search!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 04:26:09 PM »

I mean, you can get a Darksaber type blade for your future Omen saber.  I have seen several different people on certain websites that make different types of blades that will fit Ultrasaber sabers.  However, I think these blades are more meant for display purposes only and are not combat ready like the blades that Ultrasabers use.

However, that being said, you can look around and see if you still want to get one.  I just wouldn't use it for any type of saber dueling.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: