Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bring it Hurricane. We have Lightsabers.  (Read 9802 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 05:04:45 AM »

I think I saw the Hurricane limping away with it's tail between it's legs Wink

Most Impressive Gentleman Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Lord Vermentis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

An Ancient One, One of Four.

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 05:50:53 AM »

I was wondering, which material did you guys get for your robes. They look great. might be an option for me eventually. Wink

I have an existence in the Dark Side. To deny that would be to deny my nature. I will work in the darkness to serve the light, this is my true existence.

Phantom V2 LE Blazing Red - The Brothers Sheol and Abaddon, Death and Destruction

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 05:55:43 AM »

I was wondering, which material did you guys get for your robes. They look great. might be an option for me eventually. Wink

It should be linen but Ima guess it's cotton.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »

Artorius's robe and my cloak are made of medium weight woolens.  I like them a lot really, it's a perfect weight - doesn't get too hot, light enough to flow nicely, but heavy enough to lay well.  Some of the cotton ones or whatever just don't lay as well, you really do need a slightly heavier material in my opinion.

The tunic I'm wearing was also made by Twin Roses and is made of cotton twill.  It's a pretty good fabric for a tunic or whatever, idk I like it.

Lord Vermentis
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 02:48:50 AM »

Ahhh, ok. I wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying Nero.  Smiley
And I agree, the wool adds something to the drape. Something awesome. lol  Grin

I have an existence in the Dark Side. To deny that would be to deny my nature. I will work in the darkness to serve the light, this is my true existence.

Phantom V2 LE Blazing Red - The Brothers Sheol and Abaddon, Death and Destruction

navajas
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 03:19:29 AM »

How many times did you bonk that ceiling fan?

Also: Nero is way, way too big.

LE Initiate - Green (for my son)
FreeSaber Archon - Red (for my other son)
Nickel Prophecy - Arctic Blue (for my Mom)
Initiate V3 LE - Destiny (for my wife)
Bane RGB - white FoC (for my brother)
Vermathax - Yellow / Silver / Purple, custom
Archon V2 - Green (amber FoC, *goodies)

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 02:17:42 PM »

We don't duel inside.  We're two professional bladesmen and we know better than to try that.  Also, his size just gives me a larger target  Grin  No but really, getting past his reach is always a tough job, especially since he's a fencer and likes to lunge.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 02:51:03 PM »

How many times did you bonk that ceiling fan?

Also: Nero is way, way too big.

Haha honestly im not even that huge, although looking back at the pics I do look giant for some reason.  I think its the low ceiling, I straight up look like im gonna hit my head or something loll.  Im 6'2" for the record.

@Vermentis:  yeah man the wool really is a good choice for the outer robes, I gotta give props to Twin Roses.  I would recommend them highly for custom stuff (or even standard jedi/sith gear).

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 03:03:27 PM »

Haha honestly im not even that huge, although looking back at the pics I do look giant for some reason.  I think its the low ceiling, I straight up look like im gonna hit my head or something loll.  Im 6'2" for the record.

@Vermentis:  yeah man the wool really is a good choice for the outer robes, I gotta give props to Twin Roses.  I would recommend them highly for custom stuff (or even standard jedi/sith gear).

But you are huge I'm 5'6, compared to me you might as well be Shaq. lol no offesnse Grin

I'm gonna maintain that when you guys get money to do so, Make linen robes, I'ts what they use int he films. I'd your robes when you' done Vermentis.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Lord Vermentis
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 06:55:54 AM »

Wow, I've been away for a while. Programming classes take a lot of time out my schedule.  Sad

I think when I finally get some more money (I hate being a poor college student. lol), I'll have to invest in one of their robes. But untill then I can just use my awesome trench coat.  Cool

Can you believe all these short whiners Nero? lol I'm about the same size as you, so I catch the same kinda flak all the time. They all just complain until they need something off the top shelf. lol

Just kidding guys. Love you all.  Grin

Darth Midian
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 08:20:05 PM »

I love the robes you guys have, they look great and your sabers look really bright?  Great pictures.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: