Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Most customizable saber  (Read 692 times)
Darth Noochious
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 27, 2012, 05:16:22 PM »

Hey all,
I am the very happy owner of a cg guardian with obsidian and am starting to think about what my next saber might be as I love the guardian.  I have a couple of force fx sabers and there is no real comparison between they and the ultra saber I got in terms of build or sound.  With that said, I was wondering which of the ultra saber sabers people find to be the most customizable in terms of changing out other parts.  I am interested in changing out emitters and pommels to get different looks , without having to worry about rewiring issues, so that I can give a single saber multiple looks.  I also like some of the emitters on the tcss site that would give some of the sweet ultra sabers a different flava. Does anyone know if all parts for mhs hilts fit each other in terms of pommels and emitters?  I know that's kind of a question that should have an obvious answer, but I was curious as to people's experiences. 

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 05:20:21 PM »

All of the hilts in this list are MHS compatible and thus can have the parts changed out at will.  You'll want to make sure you order QD so that you can also change the blade color.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1186.0

Cheers.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 08:48:38 PM »

Guardian was my first saber as well, a great choice....cept now the addiction has begun, i already got another saber within 2 weeks of the guardian, and am already considering more...

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »

the two most customizable would prob be the Archon V2 and the both Arbiters, they are the only 4 peice sabers the are MHS compatible on both pommel and emmitter and they both have an extra grip section, There are other saber that are MHS compatible on both ends but these are the only ones with an extra MHS grip section so u have an extra peice to your saber with these

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: