Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Patience of a Saint  (Read 1758 times)
Whittlebone
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 07, 2012, 03:15:36 AM »

Hi all, I am new to the forum, but there is somthing I want to say. Emery has the patience of a saint. I have been trolling the Ultra Sabers site for a week and a half now patiently waiting for a money transfer into my account so I can finalize my purchase with confidence, and I have sent at least 4 emails with questions that have probably been answered thousands of times. I just want to get it out there that the staff at Ultra Sabers are to be commended for their professionalism, and Emery especially for putting up with me and my incessant emails. Thank you.

Belicose-SY

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 03:17:30 AM »

Welcome to the forums.  I am glad that you got a chance to experience the same high level of customer service that the rest of us have gotten.  Hang out in the forums and you'll get to see alot more as time goes forward.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 09:28:51 PM »

I want to echo blue and say welcome! The guys really are incredible and very patient. I know that when I ordered my first saber, I wasn't a forum member so I was asking all kinds of questions that were just...well stupid lol. They were always patient and helpful and willing to guide me through the process. Welcome to your new addiction.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Whittlebone
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 04:12:17 PM »

Uh-oh, another addiction? Maybe I should give one up, like videogames, or guitars (another item I collect), or breathing. One of those should be ok to quit right? lol

Belicose-SY

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 04:34:36 PM »

Give up the video games.  Guitars plus lightsabers means you could be the next Weird Al!  Breathing is kind of something hard to give up so just clear your mind of that thought.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 04:35:57 PM »

Yeah, ive had great dealings with emory in the last month, hes a really good guy to deal with.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Whittlebone
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 11:20:27 PM »

Good news, ordered my saber this morning, shocking news I habe shipping confirmation already, i expected at least 3 days seeing that the lead time is 2-3 weeks. I'm all excited now. I won't be able to sleep, so its on to swtor to.. uh... Craft stuff?

Belicose-SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: