Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box of Dominix V4 Saber  (Read 925 times)
Jedi Meiovus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 22, 2019, 12:37:22 AM »

I have attached a link to the video of my Dominix that I have received today in my mystery box.

https://youtu.be/RjfnZTziwbE

Thank You guys for checking it out!!

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 12:58:25 AM »

Nice Vid... great Mystery Box

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 04:24:25 AM »

That Dominix LE v4 was my first saber,  and I also got it in a Mystery Box.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 08:50:40 AM »

Nice video review thanks for Sharing.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 04:24:35 PM »

Nice touch on skipping the removal of both the box and the bubble wrap.  And hey... the rest of the review was pretty good, too!  LOL  You're right about the hilt being a single piece, other than the MHSv1-compliant pommel; the Dominix does not come with a removable emitter (at least through the v5, which is the current version).

Also, you'll find that the NiMH batteries will give you a better overall experience in the saber than the supplied alkalines, even if for no other reason than they'll cost you less.  I also suggest that you buy a second set of NiMH AAA cells to keep as a spare, so you don't have to wait several hours for the one set to charge when they do die down.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 10:54:39 PM »

great review, that chip is a bit of weathering every stunt saber needs a bit of damage. I like the Mystery boxes  myself its like playing the lotto its just fun, and now with the orange blade you should do a search for the orange outcast for those of us  with orange blades, personal orange is my primary go to color

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: