Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277659 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1410 on: January 29, 2018, 10:53:54 PM »

That makes much more sense. But why does he have a throne room tower sticking up so high off the Deathstar? that would be my instant first target.
Because Sidious was arrogant. I'm guessing he wanted a nice view of his creation and the devastation it would release on the Galaxy

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #1411 on: January 29, 2018, 10:58:50 PM »

That makes much more sense. But why does he have a throne room tower sticking up so high off the Deathstar? that would be my instant first target.

Because Lucas tells stories, he isn't a military minded man.  As for it not being the first target, the Rebels didn't know about it, or presumed that destroying the whole station, which would destroy the tower as well, was the better strategic target.  So in a big way, they got silly levels of lucky.  Especially when you consider the amount of their intel was so very, very wrong.

Because Sidious was arrogant. I'm guessing he wanted a nice view of his creation and the devastation it would release on the Galaxy

Also, this.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1412 on: January 30, 2018, 09:09:18 AM »

And I'm winning

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1413 on: January 30, 2018, 02:17:39 PM »

So he can see everything from those bitchin' windows. Wink But also notice the concentration of turbo laser turrets surrounding the tower?

Honestly, I have never once seen that picture.
You never saw the scene in ROTJ where the TIEs fly by this tower, and then cuts to the interior? I want to say it's the scene where the Emperor tells Vader to "Send the fleet to far side of Endor. There it will stay, until called for."

Also yes.

Because Lucas tells stories, he isn't a military minded man.  As for it not being the first target, the Rebels didn't know about it, or presumed that destroying the whole station, which would destroy the tower as well, was the better strategic target.  So in a big way, they got silly levels of lucky.  Especially when you consider the amount of their intel was so very, very wrong.
Also true. But something else that plagues me, but is easy to swallow due to consistency (yay), SW is no longer technologically advanced per se. It was created based on what was advanced 40 years ago. Our understanding has advanced, but the SW universe has remained consistent in its lack of sound security. <Big thumbs up.>

I think the Rebels (a) had their eyes on the bigger picture: kill the planet killer. Collateral casualties are a bonus, and (b) when you look at the tower in contrast to the Holy #$%@ size of the DS2, it is literally like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack.

And I'm winning
Also.......................Noooooooooooooooooooooooope

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1414 on: January 30, 2018, 03:48:26 PM »

*grumbles*
Yes

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1415 on: January 30, 2018, 03:52:02 PM »

*grumbles*
Yes
Deal with it. I've literally been at this longer.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1416 on: January 30, 2018, 04:03:56 PM »

Deal with it. I've literally been at this longer.
I am tired and refuse your reality at this time. Lalalalalalalala I'm winning

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1417 on: January 30, 2018, 04:07:18 PM »

I am tired and refuse your reality at this time. Lalalalalalalala I'm winning
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1418 on: January 30, 2018, 04:11:31 PM »

Lalalalalalala *glares*

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1419 on: January 30, 2018, 04:32:26 PM »

Not so easy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1420 on: January 30, 2018, 04:41:11 PM »

Don't expect a lot from me today. No amount of caffeine is going to have me functioning like a rational human adult.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1421 on: January 30, 2018, 04:43:18 PM »

Don't expect a lot from me today. No amount of caffeine is going to have me functioning like a rational human adult.
Oh please. I gave up on that lie years ago.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1422 on: January 30, 2018, 04:46:14 PM »

Oh please. I gave up on that lie years ago.
/snort  Grin Grin Grin

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1423 on: January 30, 2018, 04:46:41 PM »

/countersnort

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1424 on: January 30, 2018, 04:59:26 PM »

/countersnort
I don't wanna grow up, don't want grow up

I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toy Sabers kid
There's a million toys at US Sabers that I can play with

I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toy Sabers kid
They've got the best for so much less, you'll really flip your lid

From Bane’s to Gray’s to Phantasm v3’s
It's the best saber store there is

I don't wanna grow up, cause if I did
I couldn't be a Toys Sabers kid

I wanna be a Toys Sabers kid

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: