Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277679 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2505 on: March 27, 2018, 07:24:26 PM »

Agreed. I wished the sequels would have been made in the 80s, 90s at the latest. That way the actors would have aged, but not a lot.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #2506 on: March 27, 2018, 07:31:29 PM »

As well as not having had 30 years of books to be cancelled out to make them...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2507 on: March 27, 2018, 07:40:33 PM »

As well as not having had 30 years of books to be cancelled out to make them...
That too. Then the books would be more in tune with what Georgie Porgy wanted.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2508 on: March 27, 2018, 08:47:31 PM »

Yep, and maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't have gotten a dumb, and sold it to the Mouse.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2509 on: March 27, 2018, 09:03:21 PM »

Yep, and maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't have gotten a dumb, and sold it to the Mouse.
Not dumb, just senile.

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2510 on: March 27, 2018, 09:10:49 PM »

Yeah, but that's why I said he had a dumb, not became dumb.  Like it was a moment of dumb, not a full on change.  In certain ways, given his explanation, I understand his thought process behind it all, but still...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2511 on: March 28, 2018, 12:36:18 PM »

Yeah, but that's why I said he had a dumb, not became dumb.  Like it was a moment of dumb, not a full on change.  In certain ways, given his explanation, I understand his thought process behind it all, but still...
But then, I felt the dumb was onset when the so-called "remastering" of the OT began. Cleaning up the sound and making certain shot better? Awesome. Adding completely useless shell and weakening the dialogue? Hellz no. That's a pretty long standing dumb.

I cannot find any sensible rationale to sell your life's work. Handing the reigns over to a worthy successor? Yes. But not selling? Just wrong. That's tantamount to Wonka selling out to Slugworth.

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2512 on: March 28, 2018, 04:21:38 PM »

But then, I felt the dumb was onset when the so-called "remastering" of the OT began. Cleaning up the sound and making certain shot better? Awesome. Adding completely useless shell and weakening the dialogue? Hellz no. That's a pretty long standing dumb.

I cannot find any sensible rationale to sell your life's work. Handing the reigns over to a worthy successor? Yes. But not selling? Just wrong. That's tantamount to Wonka selling out to Slugworth.

Never said I felt it was sensible, just that I can see the logic chain he went through.  Which involved selling out his life's work, his passion, the parts of him that stood him aside from the machine of society.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2513 on: March 28, 2018, 04:33:22 PM »

Never said I felt it was sensible, just that I can see the logic chain he went through.  Which involved selling out his life's work, his passion, the parts of him that stood him aside from the machine of society.
That's why I blame it on senility.

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2514 on: March 28, 2018, 04:44:45 PM »

Perhaps.  Either way, we are stuck with his crap show handling of what he started.  *sigh*

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2515 on: March 28, 2018, 04:49:35 PM »

Perhaps.  Either way, we are stuck with his crap show handling of what he started.  *sigh*
Only until I find a way around the problem. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2516 on: March 28, 2018, 04:56:45 PM »

Only until I find a way around the problem. Grin

What's taking you so long, there's a franchise in need of saving... I mean conquering!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2517 on: March 28, 2018, 05:00:26 PM »

What's taking you so long, there's a franchise in need of saving... I mean conquering!
Networking

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2518 on: March 28, 2018, 05:12:02 PM »

It's not who you know, it's who you...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2519 on: March 28, 2018, 05:15:04 PM »

Precisely......I think. If I can persuade enough people to demand that I take over the reigns of SW, I think it's very possible to enact another purge. Then the current canon will be nothing but the remnant of a bad dream. Or just acquire funding to buy all rights to SW.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: