Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277504 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5685 on: December 13, 2018, 07:55:08 PM »

Die in a fire.
I second this. No wonder people under the age of 30 are such frelling idiots. The teacher asked you to do a math problem. The information provided produced an answer of 9. Its not a frelling pun. Thank the Force my nieces were taught proper math by my sister and my kids will also be taught the right way   Angry  Angry  Angry

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5686 on: December 13, 2018, 07:56:38 PM »

On another note, anyone finish their Christmas shopping?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5687 on: December 13, 2018, 07:57:26 PM »

Temp's cooled down and it's raining.  I like it, not driving in it since people lose their minds here in Texas
I've heard that about dessert folk.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5688 on: December 13, 2018, 08:04:02 PM »

Temp's cooled down and it's raining.  I like it, not driving in it since people lose their minds here in Texas

I want rain.

On another note, anyone finish their Christmas shopping?

I'm finished. It was super easy. The key is to be broke and just skip the whole holiday.

I second this. No wonder people under the age of 30 are such frelling idiots. The teacher asked you to do a math problem. The information provided produced an answer of 9. Its not a frelling pun. Thank the Force my nieces were taught proper math by my sister and my kids will also be taught the right way   Angry  Angry  Angry

I think there's a regional aspect to it too. I know for a fact that public education in California sucks compared to the experiences I've heard about from people near you and further back east.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5689 on: December 13, 2018, 08:08:07 PM »

I think there's a regional aspect to it too. I know for a fact that public education in California sucks compared to the experiences I've heard about from people near you and further back east.
I’m biting my tongue so hard right now. You all should be very proud of me

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5690 on: December 13, 2018, 08:11:43 PM »

Who are you?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5691 on: December 13, 2018, 08:16:05 PM »

Ditto

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5692 on: December 13, 2018, 08:16:13 PM »

Who are you?
I’m the Sith Lady who is smart enough to heed Ultra’s rule about bashing CA. That came about because Silenoz said something about CA that had everyone dissing his home state

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5693 on: December 13, 2018, 08:17:21 PM »

I’m the Sith Lady who is smart enough to heed Ultra’s rule about bashing CA. That came about because Silenoz said something about CA that had everyone dissing his home state
I completely missed this. I was biting tongue for political reasons.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5694 on: December 13, 2018, 08:18:47 PM »

I completely missed this. I was biting tongue for political reasons.
So am I, but I also remember that lil incident (I’m probably the only one who does)

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5695 on: December 13, 2018, 08:19:59 PM »

Yeah, no. I was unaware of any incident let alone the resulting new rules.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5696 on: December 13, 2018, 08:24:30 PM »

It was a loonnngggg time ago. I think the threat of permanent ban hammer was even mentioned at one point in time. But I also believe it wasn’t made an offical rule... just don’t carry on too much

Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5697 on: December 13, 2018, 08:27:24 PM »

Fair enough, I grew up in CA and although I can't live there anymore, I have nothing bad to say about it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5698 on: December 13, 2018, 08:29:04 PM »

Fair enough, I grew up in CA and although I can't live there anymore, I have nothing bad to say about it.
Can't?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5699 on: December 13, 2018, 08:35:24 PM »

Rules Shmules. I never made any complaint about anything. I did defend my state, but I didn't go whine to someone else about it, so the end result has nothing to do with me.

Did you think I wasn't expecting an attack on my state from you and Kath? You really do think Californians are dumb don't you?
I would have been disappointed if you didn't have something snide to say.
Commence your attack! I don't care. If you think I'm an average Californian or that everyone here has the same views then you've already lost.
But please, feel free.

Now I feel like I have to defend myself and give an example. That "indecent" had to do with me being fed up about people talking smack about all Californians wanting to take away every ones you know whats. Something me and plenty of other Californians are not down with in the slightest. Stereotyping people based on where they live is not much better than assuming someones views based on their race or gender.  

Not to mention I said "public education". I've had plenty of friends that were brilliant that went to private schools in California. But it's not impossible to get a good education for free here either. It just takes a lot more self motivation and supplementing what you learn in school with your own studies on the side. You can slide through the system here without really trying though, and that is sad.

Next time you think about how dumb Californians are, take a day away from all the things you use that were invented in Silicon Valley.
That's right. No Google, no apple products, no Microsoft products... Your welcome.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: