Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Toy Story 4 and a theoretical Toy Story western  (Read 411 times)
SaberFan22
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 11

« on: April 10, 2017, 08:27:50 PM »

I've been reading about Toy Story 4 and while the first 3 movies make such a perfect trilogy, a 4th movie is something I hate the idea of as it could potentially blemish the first 3 if it doesn't live up to their standards, but at the same time I don't think I could physically hold myself back from watching anything affiliated with the franchise.

As the 4th one is taking a change of tone and going for a romantic comedy vibe instead of an action-adventure, I got to thinking how cool a western Toy Story would be, centering around Woody's exploits as a sheriff, much like the opening scene of TS3. It could even work as a short.

Would you guys like to see something like this, and will you be seeing Toy Story 4? I know for me it depends on the reviews. If they're overwhelmingly positive, I'll go, but if they're negative, I'll (try to) leave it alone. Just a thought, but if they continue to make more and explore different tones and directions, a western one with a more serious tone could be pretty cool. Don't you think?

Shock LE in Violet Amethyst
Dark War Glaive in Pyrestone Orange

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: