Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3470 3471 [3472] 3473 3474 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4900621 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #52065 on: April 15, 2020, 12:27:11 PM »

I find this somewhat counter-intuitive. Anymore, people are obsessively hand washing because they are AFRAID of catching/spreading something. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #52066 on: April 16, 2020, 04:02:02 AM »

I find this somewhat counter-intuitive. Anymore, people are obsessively hand washing because they are AFRAID of catching/spreading something. :-
Once this is all over our immune systems are going to be shot to hell. We need some of those germs we are killing away!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #52067 on: April 16, 2020, 04:04:55 AM »

As of today there are 85 co-workers that have tested positive for COVID-19 and I don't know how many others out waiting for test results to come back. Probably starting this weekend we will be going to 12 hour shifts, possibly 7 days a week. This isn't a rant or anything like that, I'm actually happy I have a job that will be needed no matter the situation.

I'm doing my best to leo safe! Hope everybody here is doing the same.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #52068 on: April 16, 2020, 06:44:14 AM »

85 co-workers? Pfff that's alot. Hope you stay safe!

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #52069 on: April 16, 2020, 10:34:55 AM »

85 co-workers? Pfff that's alot. Hope you stay safe!
I got a lot of co-workers LOL. Actually only 6 work in my admitted area and 1 of those is back to work. But I could easily come into contact with any of the 85 that are out.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #52070 on: April 16, 2020, 10:49:24 AM »

I got a lot of co-workers LOL. Actually only 6 work in my admitted area and 1 of those is back to work. But I could easily come into contact with any of the 85 that are out.

I hear you Tx.  Both my wife and I are also still working but at least we can do so from the safety of our own house.

Stay safe my friend and thank you for everything that you do  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #52071 on: April 16, 2020, 12:40:21 PM »

As of today there are 85 co-workers that have tested positive for COVID-19 and I don't know how many others out waiting for test results to come back. Probably starting this weekend we will be going to 12 hour shifts, possibly 7 days a week. This isn't a rant or anything like that, I'm actually happy I have a job that will be needed no matter the situation.

I just want to say thank you for what you and your colleagues are doing, it may be a job, it may be a career but you guys/gals are on the front line. First responders are highly appreciated and it's not easy at times, especially times like this so thank you for keeping the communities safe, TX.  I hope your colleagues have a speedy recovery

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #52072 on: April 16, 2020, 02:36:02 PM »

Once this is all over our immune systems are going to be shot to hell. We need some of those germs we are killing away!
I'm already of the belief that part of the problem we are currently having with this virus is the fact that over the last 20 years, religiously sanitizing EVERYTHING has compromised our immunity. Our bodies need steady doses of crap that it can fight, so that when something worse comes, it's stronger.

What do you do again?

Prayers to you anyway. Don't let them overwork you. If you tire out your immune system will be compromised.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #52073 on: April 17, 2020, 04:44:51 AM »

I hear you Tx.  Both my wife and I are also still working but at least we can do so from the safety of our own house.

Stay safe my friend and thank you for everything that you do  Smiley
My wife has gotten to do some of her week from home as well, but she will be in the office next week. She does loans so another job that is needed.
I just want to say thank you for what you and your colleagues are doing, it may be a job, it may be a career but you guys/gals are on the front line. First responders are highly appreciated and it's not easy at times, especially times like this so thank you for keeping the communities safe, TX.  I hope your colleagues have a speedy recovery
You are very welcome. May sound weird but I've always thought of it as a job, but it's definitely nice to get thanked from time to time LOL.
I'm already of the belief that part of the problem we are currently having with this virus is the fact that over the last 20 years, religiously sanitizing EVERYTHING has compromised our immunity. Our bodies need steady doses of crap that it can fight, so that when something worse comes, it's stronger.
What do you do again?

Prayers to you anyway. Don't let them overwork you. If you tire out your immune system will be compromised.
Law enforcement, Deputy.

Yeah I have always tried not to be too worried about germs feeling we need to be exposed. Unless it's restroom germs haha.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #52074 on: April 17, 2020, 11:37:32 AM »

At the office today to take pictures of badge readers, it's actually good to be out of the house. The drive here was great, hardly anyone here

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #52075 on: April 17, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »

UGH! WTFF? Two weeks from my birthday and it's #$%&ING SNOWING!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #52076 on: April 17, 2020, 12:41:09 PM »

UGH! WTFF? Two weeks from my birthday and it's #$%&ING SNOWING!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
13 days from mine. don't think we're going anywhere for it...so yes, quite a few of us have a bummer bday this yr.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #52077 on: April 17, 2020, 01:26:28 PM »

13 days from mine. don't think we're going anywhere for it...so yes, quite a few of us have a bummer bday this yr.

Tell me about it, we spend my wife and oldest's birthdays at home but made the best of it

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #52078 on: April 17, 2020, 01:57:01 PM »

Snowed yesterday here. I hate snow.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #52079 on: April 17, 2020, 02:36:35 PM »

Snowing here in NW Ohio...I’m glad I’m not at work today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: 1 ... 3470 3471 [3472] 3473 3474 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: