Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Picture request: Bellicose in Blazing Red  (Read 4038 times)
Scram77
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« on: December 11, 2012, 12:37:45 PM »

Hi all,

As the topic says, does anyone have a picture of a Bellicose Hilt in Blazing red I can see please?

Cheers

Scram

Scram77
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 01:12:59 PM »

Just an update of the above post:

Apologies for the short, brisk tone of the initial post.  I was going into a meeting and wanted to post it before going in but didn't have enough time to elaborate. 

I am looking to get a Bellicose and can;t decide between a Guardian Blue and a Blazing Red one.  I've seen pictures of the Hilt with Guardian Blue, Arctic Blue, Consular Green etc, and they all look pretty sweet, however I've not yet seen one in Red.  Does anyone own one?  If so is it possible that you could take a picture of it as I would love to see what it would look like.

I have a consular green Aeon v2 which is awesome, and I intend to get a Graflex in arctic blue in the future, so want the Bellicose in something I haven't got (or won;t get in the future) so would appreciate anybody's thoughts on it.

Thank you

Scram

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 02:14:35 PM »

I don't have pics but something I have always liked about the Bellicose is that you can get it in RGB configuration without adding length to the saber.  If I were to purchase the Bellicose, I would go that route so that you would have 7 colors on a whim.  Makes the idea of a dual phase lightsaber like Corran Horn's much more realistic.  I have all three colors going giving me Silver, depress the green button to change it to purple and I look pretty sweet.  I would actually give it a name of mood ring.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Scram77
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 02:28:47 PM »

I don't have pics but something I have always liked about the Bellicose is that you can get it in RGB configuration without adding length to the saber.  If I were to purchase the Bellicose, I would go that route so that you would have 7 colors on a whim.  Makes the idea of a dual phase lightsaber like Corran Horn's much more realistic.  I have all three colors going giving me Silver, depress the green button to change it to purple and I look pretty sweet.  I would actually give it a name of mood ring.

Hi Blue, and thanks for the reply.  I have considered the RGB option as I love the idea of being able to change the colours on a whim, although I'm kinda put off by the extra cost (I know that it's actually a very inexpensive way of getting all those colours but I'm just on a tight budget) and the extra switches on the hilt that I feel would get in the way.  Not sure if that's the case or not so would appreciate any feedback with someone with experience of a RGB saber hilt.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 02:46:55 PM »

I recently held an Overlord in RGB and with the exception of the additional length, I didn't find the switches to be that bad.  Either turn the switches toward your palm or 180 degrees away from your palm and you should have no feel issues.  This will place the covertec knob in a comfortable position as well or you can simply remove it all together. 

I understand the budget.  That is why it took so long to get my Overlord where it needed to be.  After holding the RGB Overlord, I wish that I was able to get it at the time in RGB configuration and then added the sound later. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 02:59:31 PM »

I found this....don't know if it will help, BUT it does show the Bellicose in Blazing Red as requested.....

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n526/Cornwaille/IMG_2108.jpg

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Scram77
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 03:13:14 PM »

I found this....don't know if it will help, BUT it does show the Bellicose in Blazing Red as requested.....

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n526/Cornwaille/IMG_2108.jpg

Hi DSL,

That's a great find - thank you very much!  It's just what I was after.  Point to you!

Scram77
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »

I recently held an Overlord in RGB and with the exception of the additional length, I didn't find the switches to be that bad.  Either turn the switches toward your palm or 180 degrees away from your palm and you should have no feel issues.  This will place the covertec knob in a comfortable position as well or you can simply remove it all together. 

I understand the budget.  That is why it took so long to get my Overlord where it needed to be.  After holding the RGB Overlord, I wish that I was able to get it at the time in RGB configuration and then added the sound later. 

Hmm - the more I think about it the more I like the idea of it.  THe Aeon I have is very nice, and I love spinning it and just generally holding it, but it's a tad too plain.  The idea of having the Bellicose with all those buttons is certainly appealing even if it's not too practical.  Looks like I'll just have to find some money from elsewhere to get it.....then start saving for my Graflex after that! 

Damn - Ultrasabers are way too addictive!!

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 05:47:40 PM »

First: The Bellicose in Red is a sick weapon ... your first step to the Dark Side?  Grin

Second: I agree with Blue. As a proud owner of an Overlord RGB, I can say the RGB is absolutely worth it, and the Buttons are no problem at all. If I'm right, the Bellicose RGB isn't even longer than the standard one.

Third: The Bellicose in Red is a sick weapon ...  Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 10:29:16 PM »

I agree. The Bellicose is the best saber and it can go either way. I have mine in Guardlain Blue with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade, silver blade holder for the Jedi look, short groove pommel also for the Jedi look, gold button, and Obsidian with non illuminated av switch and li-ions. My all time favorite saber. I just recently put the Starkiller font on my Obsidian and I love it even more now. I have all the force effects. Blasters and lightning. If you're gonna do Starkiller you gotta do it right. Hope you love your Bellicose as much as I do when you get it. Really is a nice saber and looks good too. I'll post a picture of mine if you want. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Scram77
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 10:55:39 PM »

First: The Bellicose in Red is a sick weapon ... your first step to the Dark Side?  Grin

Second: I agree with Blue. As a proud owner of an Overlord RGB, I can say the RGB is absolutely worth it, and the Buttons are no problem at all. If I'm right, the Bellicose RGB isn't even longer than the standard one.

Third: The Bellicose in Red is a sick weapon ...  Grin

Cheers Darth Sabre, I appreciate the advice. I think I'm almost convinced.

Scram77
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 10:56:36 PM »

I agree. The Bellicose is the best saber and it can go either way. I have mine in Guardlain Blue with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade, silver blade holder for the Jedi look, short groove pommel also for the Jedi look, gold button, and Obsidian with non illuminated av switch and li-ions. My all time favorite saber. I just recently put the Starkiller font on my Obsidian and I love it even more now. I have all the force effects. Blasters and lightning. If you're gonna do Starkiller you gotta do it right. Hope you love your Bellicose as much as I do when you get it. Really is a nice saber and looks good too. I'll post a picture of mine if you want. =]

Thanks mate, would love to see a pic - sounds pretty sweet!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 11:24:24 PM »

There you go. My Bellicose. =] Hope this gives you some more ideas on the awesome saber.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Ricos
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -48

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 01:18:37 AM »

Here you go! I found a video review on You Tube. Blazing Red blade with Red av switch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NdWGsRTClo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dark points only!!

Bellicose DVA...Obsidian
Overlord BR...Obsidian
Overlord BR
Dominix LE v3 CG
Dark Initiate v2 GB...son
Initiate LE v3 CG...nephew
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 AS...son

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169