Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Frozen 2 Trailer  (Read 1073 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: February 13, 2019, 02:46:31 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVYtR2JYX8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVYtR2JYX8</a>

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 09:06:07 AM »

Eww!

Seriously though, I never watched the first one and have no intention of wsthcing this one either.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 04:19:00 PM »

Same here, I had to undergo the pain of the song from the first for a while... I hope this one isn't the same.  Will need to stay off of social media for a while if it has another song of the same kind of calibur

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 04:26:05 PM »

If you don't like the film then why are you posting on the forum? There are people here!

I still have not heard that song that every parent hates. Just lucky i guess.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 10:49:39 AM »

Really?  Frozen was one of the best in not THE best of this newer Generation of Disney films. It went against tropes while not bashing them completely as well as offering a unique tale.  Not to mention showing a Princess actually becoming Queen and giving us one of the Most Powerful Characters in Disney Lore.  As to Let it Go...no one said you had to listen to it every time it played.  This is finally a film to get excited for in the Winter season.  Episode 9 sure as hell holds no excitement for me.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 06:01:53 PM »

I don't hate the film but it's not also my favorite. It's still a film and I have a feeling that this one will do good as well so I posted it for those that may want to watch it.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 06:43:12 PM »

Really?  Frozen was one of the best in not THE best of this newer Generation of Disney films.
I'll still give it a pass. Disney movies just don't hold the same excitement for me anymore.

I don't hate the film but it's not also my favorite. It's still a film and I have a feeling that this one will do good as well so I posted it for those that may want to watch it.
Yeah, yeah! I saw those Halloween photos of you in the Elsa costume....

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 07:04:27 PM »

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 07:07:10 PM »

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 01:19:49 PM »

When I first heard they were making another Frozen movie, I was like "nah, we don't need this". The first one was good, definitely one of the better stories from recent times (though Tangled was pretty good too), but I didn't want to see them do the same thing in a different way. After watching the trailer, I am genuinely excited for this movie. I have no idea what is going on, but the trailer and the story looks super interesting, and looks like it is going to be very very good.

Really?  Frozen was one of the best in not THE best of this newer Generation of Disney films. It went against tropes while not bashing them completely as well as offering a unique tale.  Not to mention showing a Princess actually becoming Queen and giving us one of the Most Powerful Characters in Disney Lore.  As to Let it Go...no one said you had to listen to it every time it played.  This is finally a film to get excited for in the Winter season.  Episode 9 sure as hell holds no excitement for me.

Exactly except for the episode 9 part. Let it Go got annoying really fast, but the movie is still fun and a great story. Plus, Cryomancers! So cool.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2019, 11:58:04 PM »

I think the first one is good, but it ended in such a way that you didn't really need a sequel. It's kind of one of those "happily ever after" type endings. So, I'm not thrilled with another, especially knowing nothing about the story.

On the other hand, if we maintain that Disney films take place in an interconnected universe, I think we all need to consider the possibility that Elsa is Frozone's ancestor:

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2019, 01:31:05 AM »

I think the first one is good, but it ended in such a way that you didn't really need a sequel. It's kind of one of those "happily ever after" type endings. So, I'm not thrilled with another, especially knowing nothing about the story.

Agreed. It doesn't need a sequel I feel, but from the trailer, I think it might be really good.

On the other hand, if we maintain that Disney films take place in an interconnected universe, I think we all need to consider the possibility that Elsa is Frozone's ancestor:

And this is definitely a possibility. Grin

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2019, 01:13:31 PM »

Quite a huge possibility so as long as they're in the same universe

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2019, 01:37:58 PM »

Quite a huge possibility so as long as they're in the same universe

There's already a fan theory that Anna and Elsa's parents are the parents of Tarzan.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: