Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A heavy heart.  (Read 1545 times)
DaJoQuim
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 16, 2016, 01:23:18 AM »

I'm writing this with a heavy heart. My only daughter has stage 3B cancer. She's 40 years old ;but, she is still my baby. She has insurance ;but, it only pays around 50% of her medical needs.  I'm only asking if you can find it in your heart to give I've set up a go fund me account to help her pay the bills. My wife and I are retired ;so, we can only help so much. Thank you for reading this.  David

https://www.gofundme.com/2k57nwf8

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 02:45:03 AM »

First off, my sincerities to you and your family. I just heard this morning of a contractor I deal with often, his wife died a Mo the ago of cancer, leaving 2 small kids behind. She was maybe 40 or around there. I hope this is not going to happen to you, or your daughter, but cancer is terrible. I won't get into the pharmaceutical companies and the bs why we haven't revealed that we CAN cure cancer($$$$$$), but I do wish you the best. I have a ex girlfriend who is 30 and has multiple sclerosis, as well as my mother, but she's nowhere near suffering from it.
I can offer prayers, my friend, and good luck

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 11:33:33 AM »

I'm extremely sorry to hear that.  I'm not in a position to donate ATM, but send my very best.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

DaJoQuim
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 09:42:51 PM »

Thanks to everyone for your prayers!!

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 01:37:05 PM »

Sorry that I'm not in a position to donate, I'm all in debts, but I wish her to return to health. Cancer is horrible, but what's more horrible is the system that makes money on ill people. If I had cancer (a very real possibility, I'm a chain smoker, a sufferer of chronic gastroduodenitis and have pale skin with a lot of moles), I probably would sell my apartment to get money for treatment. But I hope that you or your daughter will not have to resort to such extreme measures.

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

DaJoQuim
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 01:35:31 PM »

thank you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: