Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle Winners 2013  (Read 51793 times)
Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2013, 10:37:00 PM »

Kick @$$ sabers all the way 'round! Nice! Congrats to all!

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

Kfd
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2013, 08:14:06 AM »

I think that may have just been me having a joke with someone, dhenwood - There's no selection process for winners. I won when I'd only been on the forums a few months, I think, but it has made me happy to stick around and post a lot, and I think I joked about US making it a condition of my getting my prize or something Wink

I can definitely attest to not needing to post much before winning a prize.  I won the last raffle and only joined at the time of that same raffle  Grin

GoggleMac
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2013, 08:35:50 AM »

My entry order was for the Monarch in AB, with all the trimmings: flash, port, sound and blue AV, heavy UE blade and the nickel plating....

My prize was astounding: I had been reminiscing on my intro to the forums about building sabers back in '77, finding an old Graflex tube and turning it into a flashlight bulb saber with a Lucite rod for a blade, in the first year Episode IV was in theaters.

My prize was the Graflex CE with nickel plated sleeve, also in Arctic Blue, with flash on clash in silver, medium blade, and wonderful sound with blue AV switch! It immediately took me back to the best year of my life! I am extremely grateful for this terrific prize!   -GoggleMac

Gilles
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2013, 01:47:43 PM »

My pal Lerschwin entered the raffle and we made a group order for around 10 sabers with some other friends! And we won a third prize Grab bag saber!

That's just awesome! We gonna offer the free one to a friend who couldn't take part in this order because of some money issues.

To say it clearly, you rock guys! Thanks a lot!

We'll post a group picture very soon, the sabers already arrived (in France ^^). Amazing speed, thanks for that too!

Phantom Initiate V2 LE staff - Red

Académie des Jedi Auvergnats - Jedi Academy of Auvergne, France

Spike_2464
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2013, 11:10:24 PM »

Finally received my sabers today and imediatley started dueling with my 4 year old son. I got a guardian with silver av switch, I think it's silver but it looks a little purplish is that normal? Anyway pics to come when I can stop playing with them

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2013, 12:03:47 AM »

That Graflex is THE win. Lol. Love it dude. Looks nice and classic too with the non lit av switch. What buttons did you get with the saber?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

GoggleMac
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2013, 08:17:53 AM »

That Graflex is THE win. Lol. Love it dude. Looks nice and classic too with the non lit av switch. What buttons did you get with the saber?

Buttons are gold. I really couldn't have asked for a better prize.

Steta_Alatarus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2013, 03:14:21 AM »

close up of my BR BELLICOSE and prize BR Dominix LE v3. Still pumped!

msconce
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 16

If any are given...Lightside points please

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2013, 01:35:49 AM »

Here is my Grand Prize Azure and Crimson Reaper Staff and a link of me spinning it.  Thanks Ultrasabers!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbGWktNQLc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbGWktNQLc</a>

To a Jedi, there is no emotion... Only peace.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2013, 01:48:29 AM »

Loving that reaper staff!  First time I have see a reaper staff.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2013, 05:07:07 PM »

Here is my Grand Prize Azure and Crimson Reaper Staff and a link of me spinning it.  Thanks Ultrasabers!!

The claws even line up... Grin Grin Grin

Fantastic!! Congrats on your acquisition and victory, msconce!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Jaraun Shadowwalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2013, 05:43:54 PM »

That's awesome, msconce!

sorry it took so long to post my own... i was hoping to post them with the costume i was working on, but many problems occurred.  But here's the sabers!  first: raffle entry saber:

and the First Prize winner: BR Crimson Reaper with VA FOC and Silver illuminated AV switch:

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2013, 04:15:28 AM »

That's awesome, msconce!

sorry it took so long to post my own... i was hoping to post them with the costume i was working on, but many problems occurred.  But here's the sabers!  first: raffle entry saber:

and the First Prize winner: BR Crimson Reaper with VA FOC and Silver illuminated AV switch:

Nice entry and raffle sabers you have there!  Congrats!

Infesord
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2013, 07:22:33 AM »

Hey everyone, I just got my Ultrasaber order in the mail today, and as promised I went and made a video showcasing them, so here ya go! (Warning, may contain cheesiness)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz32XgH73Cc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz32XgH73Cc</a>

Once again, I want to thank Ultrasabers for the raffle opportunity and for making quality Lightsabers!

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »

Another Graflex as a prize! A great win indeed, Infesord .  First time I've seen one in Fire Orange so you get a point for that!

Edit* Gave you a dark side point since you seem to lean that direction. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: