Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: SPIN WARS EPISODE V: call for videos  (Read 25718 times)
Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -170

Matt Akur

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2018, 11:42:54 AM »

Hi everyone, I recorded something this morning. It was my first time in costume and pretty challenging for me, haha.
If I make it in the video and there's an option for gray jedis, I would prefer that, if not, both sides work for me, no problem Wink.
Name: Matt Nihilus / Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UC_REabKHxV6ZxuEm_4rhFag

Also shouts to Master Resolute & Master Venturous, great Videos and thank you for doing this Darth Cephalus!
MTFBWY

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPHzTSv1fUs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2018, 12:16:33 PM »

Hi everyone, I recorded something this morning. It was my first time in costume and pretty challenging for me, haha.
If I make it in the video and there's an option for gray jedis, I would prefer that, if not, both sides work for me, no problem Wink.

Also shouts to Master Resolute & Master Venturous, great Videos and thank you for doing this Darth Cephalus!
MTFBWY

! No longer available
awesome incredible couldn't decide which word to use so I'll put them both out there loved it

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2018, 05:17:22 AM »

MTFBWY

! No longer available

That was awesome Matt! I like your outfit too. Very cool.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2018, 12:24:37 PM »

Hey there Matt. Looking good, love that yellow blade which makes your spins and strikes even more cooler looking

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Matt Akur

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2018, 12:37:10 PM »

Thank you very much guys! There were many bloopers while recording this  Cheesy.

@Darth Silenoz - I switch costumes a bit from time to time but with the mask I could see nothing, so I left it inside Cool.
@Infinit01 - It's funny cause this is a white lightsaber but the camera wanted a more yellowish shine. I'm good with that. Love orange/yellow blades too  Wink

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2018, 12:38:53 PM »

Thank you very much guys! There were many bloopers while recording this  Cheesy.

@Darth Silenoz - I switch costumes a bit from time to time but with the mask I could see nothing, so I left it inside Cool.
@Infinit01 - It's funny cause this is a white lightsaber but the camera wanted a more yellowish shine. I'm good with that. Love orange/yellow blades too  Wink

Oh, my bad. It still looks great. AS is one of my favorite colors for a saber blade

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Matt Akur

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2018, 12:49:02 PM »

Nice, I guess we have the same taste in blade colours Wink

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2018, 06:10:52 AM »

Have you posted any of your stuff in the Costumes and Props section? I'd really like to see the mask.

I thought it was yellow too. Interesting.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2018, 06:16:35 AM »

Nice, I guess we have the same taste in blade colours Wink
[/quote

Agreed and nothing wrong with that.   Cheesy

thought it was yellow too. Interesting.

I'm not alone, I'm sure it's just the camera

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2018, 08:43:02 AM »

MTFBWY

! No longer available

Well done, Matt!!🤙🏻 and again, awesome to have you back around here😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2018, 03:48:35 PM »

MTFBWY

! No longer available

That flawless reverse grip though...

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Matt Akur

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2018, 04:04:49 PM »

Thank you guys, it really means a lot!!! Keep rocking  Wink.
Looking forward to your video too master flowmie Elwood!

Btw the BPM of the track is exact 87.5 if anyone wants to know. I've made myself a super simple drum pattern. It helped me to focus on the beat. Just let me know if anyone wants it.

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2018, 04:14:43 AM »

Getting some good ones in here. Love the boots by the way Matt.
 Here are a couple others that were submitted elsewhere. 2 of the 3 are not to the right music yet, but that will get fixed.
www.instagram.com/p/BZ9WRX_nR6J/?fbclid=IwAR3yOMeoL6_FHm8sHuNnu2-DUDsDtlp7UGoG2TsGemIC-umNfYC1M4yKqp0
www.facebook.com/gregory.allen.eason/videos/2517888214907197/
www.facebook.com/chris.mcdonald.7587370/videos/10217788771580848/

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2018, 05:00:27 AM »

Nihilis is killing it. Period. And I don’t even know what to say about the staff vid DC just posted. Wow don’t cover it.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Matt Akur

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2018, 11:21:58 PM »

Wow, it's just great to see so many variations of styles.
Thank you Imgumby and DC! The boots are called Obi Wan Kenobi-Sith Black from Jedirobe.com. The quality is good for the price and they look better in person. Maybe I upgrade them with metal clips.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: