Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/17/2016  (Read 69746 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2016, 07:44:01 AM »

I think at this point they're waiting for the drawing before shipping out orders...or they are just that busy.
Yeah, that's right.  I've had my Bellicose on order since 11/4 and I was just told my Fulcrum and Lost Gray that I ordered on Friday are already built ready to ship so they're definitely holding all orders that qualify as raffle entries until Friday to ship at the earliest and longer for the top prize winners that get to choose the sabers they want.  It's gonna be a long week.  Maybe I'll have to find a way to raise some more $$ and get another raffle entry before then!
😉  😂   💰

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2016, 09:58:48 AM »

Fulcrum

Blade Color:  TRI Adegan Silver

Batteries:  Li-Ion w/ BuckPuck

Blade:  32" Midgrade w/ Pointed Tip

Sound:  V4

Button:  Chrome

Activation Box:  Black

Switch:  White-Illuminated Black AV Switch

Silver!  Woot woot!  MTFBWY!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2016, 01:55:04 PM »

Right, trying something new with this one - a very 'me' type of setup.

Lost Gray with Obsidian Premium Sound
[Blade LED Color:TRI Adegan Silver]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:24" Initiate Size]
[Blade Option:Heavy Grade]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Bottom Button Color:Bronze]
[Top Button Color:Gold (in pictures)]

Also asked for a silver covertec wheel rather than black.

Not gone for the TRI setup before, but this way I can use Lee filters to get a green or lime blade - or any other colour that may be out there. Or, of course, I have a wicked cool silver hilt and blade with some gleaming gold and bronze highlights.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this at last - thanks to US for coming up with this fantastic design!

Good luck to everyone else who's entered, too Smiley

Great choice

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2016, 04:15:04 PM »

I agree, long week. been wanting a dark SI for a while and was out of stock for a bit.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2016, 05:05:22 PM »

Impressive... MOST impressive  Cool   Serious congrats and happy (early) birthday!  Hopefully you will not have to wait until your bday to lay your hands on it.  That'd be just torture.  That is a slick setup.  Lookin' forward to your review with great anticipation.

Thanks guys.

Yeah - beyond psyched about this!

I struggled hard with the blade color - but in the end I couldn't shake the image of Ahsoka with her Silver blades in Rebels.  That was the look that finally converted me to becoming a Silver blade fan. 

And besides - long term I plan to install my own connectors and experiment with a bunch of custom TRI colors.

I also initially wanted the Silver activation box with a N-I AV switch . . . but the Black one grew on me. I definitely see now why Deep likes that one.

Once - I settled on Black, I thought the White ring from the illuminated switch would look awesome with the decorative silver grooves in the activation box.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2016, 05:51:51 PM »

Thanks guys.

I struggled hard with the blade color - but in the end I couldn't shake the image of Ahsoka with her Silver blades in Rebels.  That was the look that finally converted me to becoming a Silver blade fan. 

And besides - long term I plan to install my own connectors and experiment with a bunch of custom TRI colors.

I also initially wanted the Silver activation box with a N-I AV switch . . . but the Black one grew on me. I definitely see now why Deep likes that one.

Once - I settled on Black, I thought the White ring from the illuminated switch would look awesome with the decorative silver grooves in the activation box.  Smiley

I agree Lord C...I did the same with my Fulcrum....got the white light on the black activation button.  with the Gray, I got all chrome with the Tri-C AB. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2016, 06:30:12 PM »

I agree Lord C...I did the same with my Fulcrum....got the white light on the black activation button.  with the Gray, I got all chrome with the Tri-C AB. 

TRI-AB was what I ended up going back & forth with - looking forward to seeing your pics.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2016, 06:33:50 PM »

TRI-AB was what I ended up going back & forth with - looking forward to seeing your pics.

I also look forward to seeing pics of yours as well.  I teetered between AS and AB the whole time, but since I don't have any blue sabers of my own I decided to go with AB.  Im looking forward to seeing all the different reviews

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2016, 08:15:16 PM »

Thanks guys.

I love the idea of a white illuminated AV switch on that black activation box.  Almost did that, too.  Excellent idea!  I also thought about trying to do something with the ring around the button in the black AV switch, making it silver instead of black, but can't do that since the AV switch is one piece, so I went completely the other way and did a red illuminated black AV switch.  Like you I started with a "no-brainer" mentality that it needed to be the silver activation box, but that silver inlay on the black one really draws you in the more you look at it, and I like the accent of a black activation box on the silver hilt, too.  Deep sure knows his stuff, which goes without saying  Wink

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2016, 08:59:42 PM »

I would do anything to enter the raffle if I could and have the money to get lost grey

sabers I own:

DopeSaber
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2016, 01:34:56 PM »

Once again good luck to all, looks like mine is running out 1 of my orders/entry's has shipped.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2016, 02:23:52 PM »

Once again good luck to all, looks like mine is running out 1 of my orders/entry's has shipped.

Dope - why would that mean your luck is running out?

It's a Raffle.  Nothing is drawn until it's over.  

You said "one of your orders".  So you made more than one and paid shipping on both.

They just arbitrarily sent you one and are likely holding the other until the Raffle is over to send a prize with if you win.

Same thing with LB who has multiple entries.  Nothing to worry about!

PS - This is hands down the least stressful Raffle EVER.  I'm just so psyched the Fulcrum is here and I got one . . .  basically just pulling for Forum buddies that have never won a Raffle prize yet.

Good luck everyone!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2016, 02:39:33 PM »

Dope - why would that mean your luck is running out?

It's a Raffle.  Nothing is drawn until it's over.  

You said "one of your orders".  So you made more than one and paid shipping on both.

They just arbitrarily sent you one and are likely holding the other until the Raffle is over to send a prize with if you win.

Same thing with LB who has multiple entries.  Nothing to worry about!

PS - This is hands down the least stressful Raffle EVER.  I'm just so psyched the Fulcrum is here and I got one . . .  basically just pulling for Forum buddies that have never won a Raffle prize yet.

Good luck everyone!
LC is right, no worries.  Having it shipped doesn't mean you're out of the raffle on that order.  I was surprised mine had shipped already and emailed Marlena in support, and she confirmed the number of raffle entries I had including one from the shipped order, so we're all in like Flynn til Friday. That's gonna be a really fun day for everyone. 

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2016, 08:10:52 PM »

Now I want t to enter the raffle no matter what with the manticore or lost gray

sabers I own:

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2016, 09:09:03 PM »

Now I want t to enter the raffle no matter what with the manticore or lost gray
That's an excellent dealio for the Manticore.  If it were available for the Manticore CE, I know I would go for it.  Since I already have a Consular with a Dark Manticore emitter, I think I want to save my pesos for something else like a Guardian or a Scorpion.  I just gave my son the Manticore for his birthday last week, and he's got the Emerald version, so I think I want to get something else.  Hard to pass up a deal like that, though, not to mention that it combines with a raffle entry.  Hmmm.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: