Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/17/2016  (Read 69568 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2016, 04:26:11 AM »

Order placed, fingers crossed Smiley
Old Bean Kenobi, love that name btw, congrats!  What did ya order?  Please share all the gritty details  Wink

*edit: I saw your other post that you ordered a Fulcrum.  Woohoo!  Nice choice!  Entering the raffle with style!   Cool

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2016, 07:16:02 AM »

Looking forward  to seeing your new sabers and cosplay together in December!

I'll make sure and put up a thread in the cosplay section with some of the pics from the shoot. The shoot will be one of my female friends modeling for me using my Liberator. My Dark Catalyst MAY get a brief moment in the sun for that shoot. The prophecy is for a shoot I have planned for a later date Smiley

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2016, 01:16:36 PM »

Quick question, what time of day do they usually release the raffle results?

They usually e-mail the winners at the same time they post the results, so keep your phone on you if you're travelling Smiley

Just don't sit there hitting refresh, refresh, refresh on the forum all day as it clogs the server...

...and I'll be doing it enough for everyone Wink

But seriously, the latest they've done it from memory is about midday Texas time, so odds are we'll know who's won by early afternoon their time on Friday.

(I'm tempted to go back and check the time of previous raffle topics, if only to say "Hey, there's no pattern, relax" if people start getting frantic on Friday morning... Cheesy)

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2016, 01:57:27 PM »

Well my company switched to a 9/80 schedule last year and it so happens that this is my Off-Friday . . . and every year we take the week of Thanksgiving off to visit my family in MA so it's also the official start of my vacation.

So I'm going to take the Princess to school . . . stop at Wawa for some Coffee & Breakfast . . . then come home for a lazy Friday AM vacation kick-off of watching a horror flick on Shudder (stuff I can no longer watch normally - the pitfalls of having kids!), playing some Galaxy of Heroes. . . . and awaiting the results with Blademaster Sasha!

(She's pumped!  Mostly for a hash brown from Wawa.)

I'm so excited for my new Fulcrum though, I'm not overly stressing the Raffle; I "won" when they put this up for Sale.  Smiley

He's probably going to be embarrassed by me saying this . . . nobody is entitled to a Raffle win . . . but I sincerely hope bigBear wins something good.

He mentioned he'd love to win his first saber with sound - and I'd love to see that too.

See, what wasn't lost on me was . . . he could have bought a saber with sound as his entry . . . but instead got 2 stunts . . . one to give one of his friends who's been there for him.

Selfless.  And well done.

Wishing you ALL the luck!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2016, 02:31:18 PM »

Well my company switched to a 9/80 schedule last year and it so happens that this is my Off-Friday . . . and every year we take the week of Thanksgiving off to visit my family in MA so it's also the official start of my vacation.

So I'm going to take the Princess to school . . . stop at Wawa for some Coffee & Breakfast . . . then come home for a lazy Friday AM vacation kick-off of watching a horror flick on Shudder (stuff I can no longer watch normally - the pitfalls of having kids!), playing some Galaxy of Heroes. . . . and awaiting the results with Blademaster Sasha!

(She's pumped!  Mostly for a hash brown from Wawa.)

I'm so excited for my new Fulcrum though, I'm not overly stressing the Raffle; I "won" when they put this up for Sale.  Smiley

He's probably going to be embarrassed by me saying this . . . nobody is entitled to a Raffle win . . . but I sincerely hope bigBear wins something good.

He mentioned he'd love to win his first saber with sound - and I'd love to see that too.

See, what wasn't lost on me was . . . he could have bought a saber with sound as his entry . . . but instead got 2 stunts . . . one to give one of his friends who's been there for him.

Selfless.  And well done.

Wishing you ALL the luck!

Awesome sentiment.

That would be good to see. Smiley

I wish all the entrants the very best of luck though.  

Enjoy your vacay! Tongue  
(I like hash browns - and Fulcrums) O_o

-1 for the Sasha pic. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2016, 03:46:33 PM »

BigBear definitely deserves to have some of that Obsidian sound in his collection, so I'll throw a few extra well wishes in his direction together with the general ones for everyone who's taking part, especially those going for their first win Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2016, 04:21:14 PM »

thanks James, hoping we get results before I head off to work.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2016, 06:35:22 PM »

One Hundred Twenty (that's 120) prizes. I remember the days of Eighty (80!) prizes lol. There are going to be a lot of winners, that's like - a small village worth of people.

Since I've been around - the fact that US is STILL willing to do this is really quite something.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2016, 06:37:43 PM »

One Hundred Twenty (that's 120) prizes. I remember the days of Eighty (80!) prizes lol. There are going to be a lot of winners, that's like - a small village worth of people.
That's 120 sabers BEFORE it goes up.  Historically, the prize lot nearly doubles.  Shocked

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2016, 06:45:06 PM »

Not long to go!  Cheesy

Randiesel84
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2016, 10:49:34 PM »

Yay! I have a Guardian on one order and a Manticore and Grab Bag on another, lets hope I win. But if I don't, I'll still have my first few sabers from US!

Saber Arsenal
Sound
-Guardian emerald w/ v4 sound GB foc AS
-Bellicose emerald w/ v4 sound SRD foc VA
-Maticore v4 sound AS foc AB
-Raven v4 sound BR foc VA
-Dominix v3 lite sound PO foc AS
-Prophecy v3 lite sound VA foc AS
-Dark Prophecy v3 V4 sound BR foc FO
-Archon v2.1 lite sound CG for AS
Stunt
-Sentinel LE v4 CG
-Dark Initiate v4 CG
-Dominix v2 BR
-Liberator v3 FO
-Dark Standard Issue v3 GB
-Dominix LE v4 BR
-Liberator v3 GB
-Initiate LE v4 Tri-GB
-Dark Sentinel v4 Tri-BR
-Apprentice v4 SRD
-Dark Apprentice LE v4 BR
-Dark Apprentice v4 CG
-Dark Initiate LE v3 AB

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2016, 12:51:19 AM »

I'm so excited for my new Fulcrum though, I'm not overly stressing the Raffle; I "won" when they put this up for Sale.  Smiley

Well I agree . . . I had no plans to enter this raffle, just sooo busy with life, but when US dropped these new hilts right in the middle of a raffle, OF COURSE I just had to get an entry in, right ? . . . And so . . . the Lost Gray was added to my cart, and without any real hesitation I pressed GO . . . REALLY looking forward to this new hilt, looks amazing and can't wait to see it in person, I'm not even really putting any focus on the actual raffle going on, lol . . .

Lost Gray specs . . . both black buttons . . . BLACK non-illuminated av (with a silver bezel switcharoo) . . . and in Tri-AS . . .  Cool Cool Cool

I'm convinced this silver hilt with ALL black buttons and switch with a bright white blade will be absolutely STUNNING, HEAD TURNING . . . dare I say, a SUPERMODEL  Wink

May the Force be with every one of our forum gang who enters . . . . best of luck in the raffle . . . WOO HOO  Grin Grin Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2016, 12:59:47 AM »

Well I agree . . . I had no plans to enter this raffle, just sooo busy with life, but when US dropped these new hilts right in the middle of a raffle, OF COURSE I just had to get an entry in, right ? . . . And so . . . the Lost Gray was added to my cart, and without any real hesitation I pressed GO . . . REALLY looking forward to this new hilt, looks amazing and can't wait to see it in person, I'm not even really putting any focus on the actual raffle going on, lol . . .

Lost Gray specs . . . both black buttons . . . BLACK non-illuminated av (with a silver bezel switcharoo) . . . and in Tri-AS . . .  Cool Cool Cool

I'm convinced this silver hilt with ALL black buttons and switch with a bright white blade will be absolutely STUNNING, HEAD TURNING . . . dare I say, a SUPERMODEL  Wink

May the Force be with every one of our forum gang who enters . . . . best of luck in the raffle . . . WOO HOO  Grin Grin Grin
I have no doubt it's gonna make people have to sit down where they stand when they look at it.   Cool

Nice work choosing those options, and I think we need to add a nickname to your forum name, Jedi "switcheroo" XIX.  Your work here in bringing this mod to light is exceptionally appreciated.  It's all I've thought about, besides the new Fulcrum and Lost Gray, for my next saber(s).  I'm so impressed by that look.  Incredible, and I think it should definitely be added to the UltraSabers configuration wizard in their online store, so you'd have AV switch button color and AV switch bezel color.  Everyone should see the possibility of doing this.  Until then, of course, in the comments section it will go.  Can't wait to try it on my next order.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2016, 01:52:52 AM »

I'm so freaking tempted to finagle the money from somewhere to order an emerald Lost Gray.

Arrrgh.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2016, 02:36:47 AM »

I'm so freaking tempted to finagle the money from somewhere to order an emerald Lost Gray.

Arrrgh.
I get you, man. I was at the same crossroads when I ordered my Lost Gray and didn't have the funds for an Emerald, and I have an emerald Electrum Wind, so I heartily agree it's so worth having, but for this one I made a deal with myself, forego the Emerald, go with a TRI Cree GB instead, get a raffle entry and then put a 30 inch photon blade on it. The photon blade uses the wavelength of the TRI GB LED blue light to convert it into an even brighter eerie lime green color, like Ahsoka Tano's saber in Clone Wars.  I still get two blade colors out of it: a very bright guardian blue and a very bright lime green, not bad.  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: