Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 971313 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1515 on: February 01, 2017, 08:17:00 PM »

Don't know if it's a Trans-Atlantic term, but here 'blue collar' refers to the working class, mainly factory type work.

Thanks to various American tv shows I knew the term 'blue collar'.

I've heard of Jim, but not too familiar with his work.

I think you will LOVE his stuff

She'a beautiful

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1516 on: February 02, 2017, 03:00:45 AM »

You can be a heterosexual male and still recognise and acknowledge an attractive male. Go on. Give it a go. It'll make you feel good inside Grin

Didn't realize my comment would strike such a nerve.... fact is..I don't see guys as being attractive.  In any way and I was unaware others did, even if they were not homosexual, until well into adulthood.  It's not "being insecure about my manhood" or whatever crap people say.  As a straight man..I do not see attractiveness in other men..plain and simple.  Let me give a parallel example.  I do not like or follow sports.  If I see a football game on tv, I can see what is happening but it has no effect on me.  I don't cheer or boo or have any reaction other than "Hmm a football game" and change the channel.  Same vein  "Huh..a guy"  and change the channel Tongue

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1517 on: February 02, 2017, 03:06:02 AM »

Didn't realize my comment would strike such a nerve....
You didn't strike a nerve. I was being playful (so hard to convey tone online). But, I hear ya and respect your stance.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1518 on: February 02, 2017, 03:18:13 AM »

Didn't realize my comment would strike such a nerve.... fact is..I don't see guys as being attractive.  In any way and I was unaware others did, even if they were not homosexual, until well into adulthood.  It's not "being insecure about my manhood" or whatever crap people say.  As a straight man..I do not see attractiveness in other men..plain and simple.  Let me give a parallel example.  I do not like or follow sports.  If I see a football game on tv, I can see what is happening but it has no effect on me.  I don't cheer or boo or have any reaction other than "Hmm a football game" and change the channel.  Same vein  "Huh..a guy"  and change the channel Tongue

I find that pretty interesting.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1519 on: February 02, 2017, 03:24:11 AM »

You didn't strike a nerve. I was being playful (so hard to convey tone online). But, I hear ya and respect your stance.

Same here, didn't mean it to come of agitated...Curse the lack of tone in this form of communication.

I find that pretty interesting.

Why so?

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1520 on: February 02, 2017, 03:45:10 AM »

Same here, didn't mean it to come of agitated...

That's all good then.

Curse the lack of tone in this form of communication.

YEP

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1521 on: February 02, 2017, 03:56:32 AM »

Why so?

As I mentioned, I'm not gay at all, but I can still see when men are attractive. At least what I think is attractive. For all I know it's the opposite of what women find attractive. Cheesy

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1522 on: February 02, 2017, 02:30:30 PM »

Chelsea Talmadge (from Stranger Things)

Shannon Purser (Barb in Stranger Things)

Shannon Purser In real life

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1523 on: February 02, 2017, 04:34:08 PM »

{no tone, just explaining views}

To further draw on your parallel...when you see said sporting event, are you capable of admiring the skill of the players, or being awed by a spectacular play? Same kind of thing. Just because I can appreciate what I'm seeing doesn't particularly mean I want to.......participate. Roll Eyes But I also understand that there are varying levels of interest in various subjects for many people. I find it hard to conceive how/why anyone would spend that much time on an event that they're not even a part of. But then there are those who equally question my obsession with SW. Same same.

For all I know it's the opposite of what women find attractive. Cheesy
If man were able to figure out what women find attractive and more importantly why, he'd be able to solve any problem set before him. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1524 on: February 02, 2017, 04:43:00 PM »

I like Rose McIver in her zombie makeup on iZombie:

And out of the makeup, she's just stunning:

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1525 on: February 02, 2017, 07:10:45 PM »

I like Rose McIver in her zombie makeup on iZombie:

She's very pretty, but they call THAT zombie make-up? Seems they are trying to make zombies soulful and sympathetic. They did that with vampires and we ended up Twilight. Have they learned nothing?

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1526 on: February 02, 2017, 07:27:28 PM »

She's very pretty, but they call THAT zombie make-up? Seems they are trying to make zombies soulful and sympathetic. They did that with vampires and we ended up Twilight. Have they learned nothing?

Well, this is an interesting take in that so long as a zombie gets a steady supply of brains to eat (it doesn't take much), they keep their humanity. If one goes too long without eating them, they turn into Romero/TWD mindless monsters.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1527 on: February 02, 2017, 07:38:54 PM »

Well, this is an interesting take in that so long as a zombie gets a steady supply of brains to eat (it doesn't take much), they keep their humanity. If one goes too long without eating them, they turn into Romero/TWD mindless monsters.
Surely they should still decompose though?
Am not knocking it, but as I mentioned before, look what happened with Twilight. They pretty much killed the vampire genre (almost). Would hate to see that happen with zombies. Fortunately, the IS on Uk Netflix, so I will give it my 3 episode test.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1528 on: February 02, 2017, 07:57:41 PM »

Surely they should still decompose though?
Am not knocking it, but as I mentioned before, look what happened with Twilight. They pretty much killed the vampire genre (almost). Would hate to see that happen with zombies. Fortunately, the IS on Uk Netflix, so I will give it my 3 episode test.

Yeah, I didn't think I'd like it either, but I was pretty much instantly hooked.

New Entry: Kacey Rohl

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1529 on: February 02, 2017, 08:27:22 PM »

No "mehs" on the second half of this page.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: