Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 971368 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1560 on: February 05, 2017, 01:58:54 AM »

There have been times I was going to watch a movie but couldn't decide because there's too many and ended up watching an episode of some show.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1561 on: February 05, 2017, 02:25:39 AM »

I had about 2 hours worth, but that's probably because I went to a private school. Plus sports practice/competing, music lessons, hanging out with friends, doing "outside" stuff AND watching loads of tv and movies and playing video games. Good times. No internet.  Grin

Luckily I didn't have any of those "extracurricular" activities they force kids to do now.

There have been times I was going to watch a movie but couldn't decide because there's too many and ended up watching an episode of some show.

They're not going anywhere...just pick one Tongue 

As said..back on topic...a Comic Lady this time   Red Sonja

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1562 on: February 05, 2017, 02:30:59 AM »

Luckily I didn't have any of those "extracurricular" activities they force kids to do now.
I wasn't forced. I loved doing all those extracurricular activities. I was very proud to be on the school's rugby/football/volleyball/athletics teams.

To be fair, I think he is starting to watch the classics along with modern movies.

LOVED the comic. And the movie with Bridget! Cheesy

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1563 on: February 05, 2017, 02:41:47 AM »

I wasn't forced. I loved doing all those extracurricular activities. I was very proud to be on the school's rugby/football/volleyball/athletics teams.
To be fair, I think he is starting to watch the classics along with modern movies.
LOVED the comic. And the movie with Bridget! Cheesy

You weren't and I wasn't either (couldn't have done them even if I wanted to) but too many times now it seems EVERY kid is involved in some crap like that.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1564 on: February 05, 2017, 02:48:46 AM »

YES!

Especially when cosplayed by Nicci Fett

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1565 on: February 05, 2017, 04:33:34 AM »

Hehe. If only you knew how bad I am at making decisions.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1566 on: February 05, 2017, 05:02:12 AM »

Hehe. If only you knew how bad I am at making decisions.

Your collection of "mehs" in this thread is a clear indication of your poor decision making processes.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1567 on: February 05, 2017, 05:03:53 AM »

Your collection of "mehs" in this thread is a clear indication of your poor decision making processes.
Oh, snap

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1568 on: February 05, 2017, 05:07:20 AM »

Lol!

I meant that im slow at deciding, not that i make the wrong choices.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1569 on: February 06, 2017, 05:35:17 PM »

Negative, but it sure is fun doing that. No offence Jev. Smiley

Ok, young man. Part of growing up is learning fundamental truths. One of these truths is that Marilyn Monroe was one of the most beautiful of all time. Just accept it and move along.

Many Children of the 80's-90's first "Bad Girl" crush (at least mine)  Baroness from G.I. Joe

Yeah buddy. Sienna, however has always been hit and miss with me.

Cameron Diaz in her first movie role. Almost as good as Jessica Rabbit (but not quite on the same level
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjuZVG4wGM

I do remember finding quite.....va va voom in the Mask. WTF happened? The next time I actually saw her as attractive was in the Other Woman.

Incidentally, i have just realised why Calon gives a "meh" to most posts; most of everyone else's picks haven't appeared in a comic book movie or tv show! Grin Bit of a limited world view, but hopefully will be expanded upon as he gets older.

Keen observation. -1

I read somewhere the average US student spends 3 hours a night on homework...I had an Hours worth...top.

I always took my time on homework. It eliminated the need to actually study for exams.

Rebecca Holden (April from Knight Rider)

Speaking of back on topic...was watching Mercy Street last night

Tara summers

Hannah James

AnnaSophia Robb has turned into a beautiful young woman. Had to pick up my jaw when I realized who she was.

Lynn Renee <drool>

And of course...my future wife. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1570 on: February 06, 2017, 05:40:40 PM »

Ok, young man. Part of growing up is learning fundamental truths. One of these truths is that Marilyn Monroe was one of the most beautiful of all time. Just accept it and move along.

How can it be a fact if I disagree?

And now I will have to meh all your choices except this one:

AnnaSophia Robb has turned into a beautiful young woman. Had to pick up my jaw when I realized who she was.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1571 on: February 06, 2017, 06:06:47 PM »

You can disagree with a fact all you want. Doesn't make you right. Especially in regards to Marilyn.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1572 on: February 06, 2017, 06:14:43 PM »

There's no had and fast rule that says you have to be right. Disagreeing with a fact exercises you're right to be wrong. Tongue

except this one:
Doesn't surprise as she is the youngest of the bunch. I'm beginning to suspect that your tastes lie primarily in women closer to your own age. You'll grow out of it. I use to prefer older women when I was your age. Then as I got older, I had a greater attraction to woman my own age. That's how I figured out that I like women in their 30s. Grin

And now I will have to meh all your choices
Also, shut up. You just don't know.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1573 on: February 06, 2017, 06:16:52 PM »

Doesn't surprise as she is the youngest of the bunch. I'm beginning to suspect that your tastes lie primarily in women closer to your own age. You'll grow out of it. I use to prefer older women when I was your age. Then as I got older, I had a greater attraction to woman my own age. That's how I figured out that I like women in their 30s. Grin
^^^^^same here Logos.

Hence a lot of my recent posts of ladies I grew up watching in tv shows/movies when I was Calon's age or younger.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1574 on: February 06, 2017, 06:50:12 PM »

^^^^^same here Logos.

Hence a lot of my recent posts of ladies I grew up watching in tv shows/movies when I was Calon's age or younger.
Plus I understand that at his age he understands what makes a girl attractive. Where as we understand what makes a woman attractive.

Just found her looking at Luc Besson films and just...................WOW!

Louise Bourgoin

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: