Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 971319 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2130 on: June 16, 2017, 02:01:29 PM »

Michelle Jenneke:

Allison Stokke:

Can't help but feel you've posted these ladies before on this thread. But whatever, they are pleasing to look at.

Chase Kennedy

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEGS. Shocked Shocked Shocked

And no. I would not classify her generically pretty.

I don't really get the male obsession with leg length....

I like tall women, and tall woman generally have long legs. What I don't get is an obsession with feet. I mean legs are nice, and butts are great, and boobs are amazing. But feet? Seriously?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2131 on: June 16, 2017, 03:07:34 PM »

Can't help but feel you've posted these ladies before on this thread. But whatever, they are pleasing to look at.

Oh I know I have, but they are worthy of repeats.

I like tall women, and tall woman generally have long legs. What I don't get is an obsession with feet. I mean legs are nice, and butts are great, and boobs are amazing. But feet? Seriously?

As a friend put it: There's a paddle for every ass.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2132 on: June 16, 2017, 03:24:09 PM »

I also like tall women, considering I AM one. (I'm still getting used to 5'7" being considered tall). I don't think I could date a girl that was too much shorter, and definitely not a guy who's shorter than me(It's a gender dysphoria trigger). Still, much like the obsession with large breasts, the overall shape of the legs are more desirable to me. I'll take average legs with well toned muscles any day....

Plus I don't think you get my obsession with men's pecs, so we'll call it even. Wink

Also Alicia Debnam-Carey

Also known as Lexa from The 100.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2133 on: June 16, 2017, 05:02:42 PM »

I also like tall women, considering I AM one. (I'm still getting used to 5'7" being considered tall). I don't think I could date a girl that was too much shorter, and definitely not a guy who's shorter than me(It's a gender dysphoria trigger). Still, much like the obsession with large breasts, the overall shape of the legs are more desirable to me. I'll take average legs with well toned muscles any day....

Plus I don't think you get my obsession with men's pecs, so we'll call it even. Wink

I think Jev can back me up on this engineering mindset: there are just some contours that appeal to every fiber of one's being. Regardless of size, shape and scale just make you all: Shocked

For instance:
Angela Sarafyan

By American standards of beauty, she's not. But the lines and curves that form her just................mmmmph. Get my motor running.

Although I will cop to having a thing for hands, but not a sexual thing. I like holding them, and when a woman plays with my mine.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2134 on: June 16, 2017, 05:20:42 PM »

I think Jev can back me up on this engineering mindset: there are just some contours that appeal to every fiber of one's being. Regardless of size, shape and scale just make you all: Shocked

It's not just the engineering mindset. In nearly every medium, curves are more aesthetically appealing than angles.

It's why women tend to be favored over men in terms of being called attractive. Women have a naturally more curvilinear appearance than men, who tend to be more hard angles and relatively flat surfaces.

It's why motor vehicles have morphed from the body, brutalist looks of yesteryear to the sleek, curvy machines we have today.

It's why muscular and toned men and women are considered more attractive than their non-muscled counterparts. The tone and extra muscle mass adds more curves to the form.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2135 on: June 16, 2017, 06:49:03 PM »

It's not just the engineering mindset. In nearly every medium, curves are more aesthetically appealing than angles.

It's why women tend to be favored over men in terms of being called attractive. Women have a naturally more curvilinear appearance than men, who tend to be more hard angles and relatively flat surfaces.

It's why motor vehicles have morphed from the body, brutalist looks of yesteryear to the sleek, curvy machines we have today.

It's why muscular and toned men and women are considered more attractive than their non-muscled counterparts. The tone and extra muscle mass adds more curves to the form.

I think you mean hard angles. Because even the angles in which curves are oriented can add to or diminish what we find attractive.

Eehhh, maybe. I just see differences between masculine and feminine curves. But yes, men generally have larger radii in their curves resulting in flatter appearance.

Are we thinking about the same yesteryear?

But then I've never viewed cars in a feminine light. Machines always come across as masculine to me.

I've already made my views on this several times before, but to each their own. Fit is fine, but I prefer my women to have a little more curve to them. I just always believed that muscle tone was a sign of good health, and therefore sticks in our societal mindset as appealing traits to seek for breeding. But different societies have different ideas about what is healthy and attractive. Many cultures have viewed being thin as unattractive because of its ties to malnourishment.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2136 on: June 16, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »

I think you mean hard angles. Because even the angles in which curves are oriented can add to or diminish what we find attractive.

Well, yeah.

Eehhh, maybe. I just see differences between masculine and feminine curves. But yes, men generally have larger radii in their curves resulting in flatter appearance.

Precisely.

Are we thinking about the same yesteryear?

But then I've never viewed cars in a feminine light. Machines always come across as masculine to me.

Your example only reinforces my point about "curves" = "sexy".

But I was referring to the 1960s through the present.

I've already made my views on this several times before, but to each their own. Fit is fine, but I prefer my women to have a little more curve to them. I just always believed that muscle tone was a sign of good health, and therefore sticks in our societal mindset as appealing traits to seek for breeding. But different societies have different ideas about what is healthy and attractive. Many cultures have viewed being thin as unattractive because of its ties to malnourishment.

One can be fit without being toned. However, as with anything, there comes a point where the tone and bulk go from adding to the beauty to subtracting from it. It usually involves how "cut" someone is. When someone focuses too hard on definition to the point of dropping body fat percentage to insanely low levels, the nice curves turn into sharp angles, which is not attractive from an aesthetic sense.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2137 on: June 16, 2017, 08:16:12 PM »

One can be fit without being toned. However, as with anything, there comes a point where the tone and bulk go from adding to the beauty to subtracting from it. It usually involves how "cut" someone is. When someone focuses too hard on definition to the point of dropping body fat percentage to insanely low levels, the nice curves turn into sharp angles, which is not attractive from an aesthetic sense.
But there's also the whole point of if I wanted a woman with the physique of a man, I would cut out the estrogen induced insanity and just seek out a man. The male form does absolutely nothing for even when it's on a man, so why would I want to see it on a woman?

Funny thing:

If you Google images of "World's strongest man", you get images of men competing in the competition of the same name. Guys that look like the dude that plays the Mountain on GoT. (Who actually was the title holder at one time.) They are beefy, but not ripped to the point of being misshapen with veins bulging out all over.

But if you Google "World's strongest woman", you mostly get a bunch of pics of what look like Mr. Universe competitors with long hair and make up on.

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2138 on: June 17, 2017, 03:53:42 AM »

Okay when I said well toned, I meant your average gym goer. I don't find body builders attractive, regardless of gender. I'd love to be a little more toned in places, but I like having a higher body fat percentage, it's cute.

Also GiGi Gorgeous

(Sig by me!)

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2139 on: June 17, 2017, 04:07:10 AM »

Okay when I said well toned, I meant your average gym goer. I don't find body builders attractive, regardless of gender. I'd love to be a little more toned in places, but I like having a higher body fat percentage, it's cute.

Precisely. I like my women to look like, well, women. People like Allison Stokke or Miesha Tate are about as buff as I enjoy a woman, with a few exceptions like Jillian Michaels, Cori Nadine, or even Wonder Woman. Stong, yet womanly and feminine. If you sacrifice femininity to get the musculature, then what's the point?

Also GiGi Gorgeous

Eh, not my cup of tea, mainly because she made such a big deal out of the transformation and hams it up to the point of absurdity, much like Caitlin Jenner. But hey... you do you.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2140 on: June 21, 2017, 07:37:07 PM »

Precisely. I like my women to look like, well, women. People like Allison Stokke or Miesha Tate are about as buff as I enjoy a woman, with a few exceptions like Jillian Michaels, Cori Nadine, or even Wonder Woman. Stong, yet womanly and feminine. If you sacrifice femininity to get the musculature, then what's the point?
Yes. And I'm not against fitness. But I've noticed a slight trend mentally in those that are the "image" of fitness to have attitudes of perpetual competition. Who has time for that mess? Kinda like with Miesha. Yes she is hot. Yes she also looks to have a major case of resting bitch face, which I actually like......a lot. (I know....crazy) But her face combined with what she does just rubs me the wrong way.

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2141 on: June 21, 2017, 07:51:40 PM »

Exactly. I'm bi, if I want masculine I'll go find a man. I'm attracted to both masculinity and femininity but I like them to be in the right package. A really effeminate guy for instance, no go. Same with a butch woman. Just not my thing.

Eh, not my cup of tea, mainly because she made such a big deal out of the transformation and hams it up to the point of absurdity, much like Caitlin Jenner. But hey... you do you.

I see what you mean, though she has evolved much. She doesn't make a huge deal about being trans anymore, kinda taking a "I'm a woman now bite me" stance on the whole thing, ever since that documentary was released. I guess she figured she got her story out, if you're interested it's there. She's also toned the ham waaaaay down.

(Sig by me!)

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2142 on: June 22, 2017, 01:37:03 AM »

Margareth Madè

...dayum.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2143 on: June 22, 2017, 01:26:38 PM »

Margareth Madè

...dayum.

Yes ma'am.

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2144 on: June 22, 2017, 03:43:11 PM »

I haven't posted in this thread yet because I don't really know where to start.  That said, I'll just dive right in.

One person I always think is stunning is Chloe Bennet from Agents of SHIELD.

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: