Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 971349 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2385 on: October 13, 2017, 11:42:44 AM »

Is it just me, or does she strongly resemble Shannen Doherty?

You are right Wink

I would say, given the age disparity, that Shannen Doherty resembles her.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #2386 on: October 13, 2017, 12:23:49 PM »

I would say you are right Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2387 on: October 13, 2017, 12:41:04 PM »

Fair point!

We are on a saber forum and today, let's focus on fencers  Grin

Don't even get me started... women with a sword in hand who know how to use it are automatically attractive to me!  It's why I married one Wink

That said, there are a few that stand out in my mind... particularly Monica Aksamit (who I run into at fencing meets but still think of as a celeb)

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #2388 on: October 13, 2017, 12:47:46 PM »

women with a sword in hand who know how to use it are automatically attractive to me! 

I think we are ok about that  Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2389 on: October 13, 2017, 01:01:02 PM »

Hey, don't forget that you're working with a bit higher difficulty level than either of those two.  Changing biology ain't easy!  It'll take time, but you'll get there.

Yeah I am dealing with a very high difficulty level....but I am getting there.  😕

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2390 on: October 13, 2017, 01:44:15 PM »

Hey, don't forget that you're working with a bit higher difficulty level than either of those two.  Changing biology ain't easy!  It'll take time, but you'll get there.

Is it just me, or does she strongly resemble Shannen Doherty?

No. The younger always resembles the elder. Tongue

And thus I am validated. Grin

Olga Kharlan

I think I can focus on her. Shocked

Yeah I am dealing with a very high difficulty level....but I am getting there.  😕

Just remember one thing: confidence. Confidence is probably the most attractive feature in either gender. Take those stupid before/after images that all those goofy diet/exercise/makeup/acne commercials use. Ever notice the trend in the before pictures? The person is never smiling. But in the after, they are always smiling. Even though yes, the after image often does show noticeable improvements, they are magnified by the smile. It shows a boost in confidence, and therefore the person in the after image is more attractive. Observe:

Without then with smile

Both with smile

Personally I think Heidi is the more attractive of the 2, but Cameron shows far less change because she is smiling with and without makeup. Also, for those paying real close attention, you'll notice Cameron actually looks slightly better in the before image. It's because that smile is genuine. It shows in the eyes.

So keep smiling, Brooke. It will show the world that you give precisely zero F@#%$ about what they think. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2391 on: October 13, 2017, 02:32:23 PM »

Smiling is usually more attractive. Some people just shouldn't. I'm trying to get over my hangup about having a creepy smile, since I'm fairly sure it's all in my head anyway...

Also point for using my name! Smiley

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2392 on: October 13, 2017, 02:42:33 PM »

Smiling is usually more attractive. Some people just shouldn't. I'm trying to get over my hangup about having a creepy smile, since I'm fairly sure it's all in my head anyway...

Also point for using my name! Smiley
Hey, I don't take selfies because my right eye closes more than my left when I smile, and selfies exaggerate this, making me look psychotic. But outside of that I just let the smiles fly. Who cares? Life is short, and sucks. So take every opportunity to smile. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2393 on: October 13, 2017, 02:57:55 PM »

Hey, I don't take selfies because my right eye closes more than my left when I smile, and selfies exaggerate this, making me look psychotic. But outside of that I just let the smiles fly. Who cares? Life is short, and sucks. So take every opportunity to smile. Grin

I have made an early NY resolution to start smiling more and being more bubbly.

Another picture of Nina Dobrev to keep on topic.

Okay I lied it was three. Ban me.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2394 on: October 13, 2017, 03:03:48 PM »

Okay I lied it was three. Ban me.
You're fired.

But I've actually experimented with the idea that was given to me, and it works. The idea is to smile, even if you don't feel it. The strange thing is that your brain already has a positive association with the muscle memory of smiling. In a short time the false smile will become genuine because of the endorphins released from the action. Basically, it feels good to smile. Get them crow's feet. Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2395 on: October 14, 2017, 07:13:26 PM »

But I've actually experimented with the idea that was given to me, and it works. The idea is to smile, even if you don't feel it. The strange thing is that your brain already has a positive association with the muscle memory of smiling. In a short time the false smile will become genuine because of the endorphins released from the action. Basically, it feels good to smile. Get them crow's feet. Grin Grin
Sage wisdom, even from a Sith. I've got to work on this. I have a nasty habit of letting what I'm feeling always show on my face, and self-help "smile therapy" like you suggest is definitely worth working at.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2396 on: October 14, 2017, 10:56:23 PM »

I'm trying not to show my emotions as much via facial expressions.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2397 on: October 16, 2017, 02:00:53 PM »

I'm trying not to show my emotions as much via facial expressions.
Yeah.....good luck with that. Apparently I have resting bitch face, especially when I'm concentrating. People are always telling me I need to smile when I'm on stage. I tell them that "if you see me smiling, that means I'm getting distracted."

Sig by For Tyeth

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2398 on: October 16, 2017, 05:39:07 PM »

Yeah.....good luck with that. Apparently I have resting bitch face, especially when I'm concentrating. People are always telling me I need to smile when I'm on stage. I tell them that "if you see me smiling, that means I'm getting distracted."

I can relate to this. My girlfriend tells me I need to smile more and that my face always looks serious. I find it funny.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #2399 on: October 16, 2017, 06:14:12 PM »

Trying to force a smile isn't always easy, it's like the harder I try the more sadness my eyes show.

Always got told I look like a stoner with my resting face Undecided

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: