Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 970740 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2790 on: May 15, 2018, 06:02:24 PM »

How on earth did you manage to go over a decade without ever having ramen...
Make that 2 decades. I was legal to drink by the time I tried it.

Hadn't heard of it until I was leaving HS, and then it was just this stupid thing that my sister ate. After having it, I never went without a stockpile of it in the dorm. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2791 on: May 15, 2018, 06:27:40 PM »

Make that 2 decades. I was legal to drink by the time I tried it.

Hadn't heard of it until I was leaving HS, and then it was just this stupid thing that my sister ate. After having it, I never went without a stockpile of it in the dorm. Grin

Many a time when there was more month at the end of the money as a child we had to eat ramen.  Get creative too...a bit of cheese, some fresh tomatoes from the garden.  MMMmmm

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2792 on: May 15, 2018, 06:30:02 PM »

It's so versatile, today I added basil, onion, red pepper and garlic to mine for something more thai styled

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2793 on: May 15, 2018, 06:38:29 PM »

Are we gonna keep going on about ramen, or get back to the fleshy pretties?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #2794 on: May 15, 2018, 06:39:15 PM »

I could not help myself. Thai Girl and Ramen noodles.
Sara Malakul

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2795 on: May 15, 2018, 06:54:03 PM »

Most of you are going to find this odd... The artist in me absolutely loves Danny Trejo. His face is incredibly compelling to look at. Plus he has a beautiful smile to balance the rough appearance.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2796 on: May 15, 2018, 07:00:29 PM »

Most of you are going to find this odd... The artist in me absolutely loves Danny Trejo. His face is incredibly compelling to look at. Plus he has a beautiful smile to balance the rough appearance.

There is a lot of life in that mug.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2797 on: May 15, 2018, 07:03:26 PM »

There is a lot of life in that mug.
Indeed. Give me an unconventionally handsome face that shows a full life over what society deems as "beautiful" but looks like plastic and they spend hours of time and thousands of dollars to achieve.

Darkside Points Please

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #2798 on: May 15, 2018, 07:11:39 PM »

That is an interesting choice. I applaud it. He's definitely has a distinct presence that demands respect.
I also like that he does comedy and seems like a genuinely nice person that doesn't take himself too seriously.    

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2799 on: May 16, 2018, 04:36:20 AM »

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend about the cutest couple ever.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2800 on: May 16, 2018, 05:59:31 PM »

Before everybody jumps on this after seeing DP2.

Said it once, I'll say it again,

Zazie Beetz

Sig by For Tyeth

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #2801 on: May 17, 2018, 12:00:07 AM »

Before everybody jumps on this after seeing DP2.

Said it once, I'll say it again,

Zazie Beetz

You sir, have impeccable and wide ranging taste.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2802 on: May 17, 2018, 01:48:05 PM »

You sir, have impeccable and wide ranging taste.
It's a gift.

Sig by For Tyeth

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2803 on: May 18, 2018, 02:35:24 AM »

I've been watching reruns of Law and Order and I forgot how much I loved Angie Harmon and the character that she played, Abbie Carmichael.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2804 on: May 18, 2018, 02:41:18 AM »

For a long time I have thought that Angie Harmon is the most visually beautiful woman I have seen and heard.  Seems to also be a well-grounded intelligent person.  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: