Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 971293 times)
Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2835 on: June 04, 2018, 08:35:40 PM »

I was working down in DisneyWorld when Captain EO came back for a limited engagement. If nothing else it was worth it to go and see the guest reactions as they walked out, absolutely hilarious  Grin But it was actually my guilty pleasure and a fantastic way to kill a half hour.

Back on topic, I'm sure someone has posted up Audrey before but...

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2836 on: June 04, 2018, 08:49:15 PM »

I was working down in DisneyWorld when Captain EO came back for a limited engagement. If nothing else it was worth it to go and see the guest reactions as they walked out, absolutely hilarious  Grin But it was actually my guilty pleasure and a fantastic way to kill a half hour.
Now you have me morbidly curious as to what the reactions were.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2837 on: June 04, 2018, 11:42:10 PM »

Clare Bowen

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2838 on: June 05, 2018, 02:49:44 AM »

Bailey Jay

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2839 on: June 05, 2018, 04:47:07 AM »

Now you have me morbidly curious as to what the reactions were.

Confusion was the most prominent I'd say, kind of a strange mixture of "what in the world did we just watch?" and "Disney thought THAT was a good idea to bring back?" It just really didn't fit into the park in any conceivable way, one of my friends worked at the Land Pavilion a stone's throw away and would consistently hear guests trying to parcel it out. Admittedly, we were in the parks enough that "guest watching" became a national pastime for us... don't get me started on those stories  Grin Roll Eyes

Hooter!! Hurry up and fix it! Hooter?!?

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2840 on: June 05, 2018, 02:36:33 PM »

Confusion was the most prominent I'd say, kind of a strange mixture of "what in the world did we just watch?" and "Disney thought THAT was a good idea to bring back?" It just really didn't fit into the park in any conceivable way, one of my friends worked at the Land Pavilion a stone's throw away and would consistently hear guests trying to parcel it out. Admittedly, we were in the parks enough that "guest watching" became a national pastime for us... don't get me started on those stories  Grin Roll Eyes

Hooter!! Hurry up and fix it! Hooter?!?
Yeah......I was single digits back then. I didn't get it, but it had bitchin' 3D special effects, so therefore it was cool. Watching it again.....WTF? But it had Angelica Huston in it, and that's not all bad.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2841 on: June 05, 2018, 02:50:22 PM »

Talulah Riley, from Westworld.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2842 on: June 05, 2018, 05:26:25 PM »

Talulah Riley, from Westworld.

She started to remind me of Lea Seydeau

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #2843 on: June 05, 2018, 05:40:28 PM »

She started to remind me of Lea Seydeau

Léa SEYDOUX 

Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2844 on: June 05, 2018, 05:49:21 PM »

Bailey Jay

You know who she is, I assume....if you catch my drift?

(Sig by me!)

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2845 on: June 05, 2018, 05:55:45 PM »

You know who she is, I assume....if you catch my drift?

Yup.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2846 on: June 05, 2018, 06:07:45 PM »

Yup.

Okay good. I've shocked some people with that one. Cheesy

I also appreciate that for reasons.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2847 on: June 05, 2018, 06:50:32 PM »

Caroline Pierce
Sorry Gal Gadot, I love you but Wonder Woman has hips and thighs for days.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2848 on: June 05, 2018, 08:30:02 PM »

Léa SEYDOUX 

Grin
HEY! I gave it my best try. I just forgot to correct it after I found the pic. Forgive me. I was distracted. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2849 on: June 05, 2018, 08:54:23 PM »

Cause she was just mentioned and I couldn't resist. Gal Gadot.

(Sig by me!)

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: