Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Whose in on the Black Friday sale?  (Read 17616 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2018, 12:43:21 PM »

my Butcher is going to be here on Wednesday.....too excited for words.

Hmmm don't recall the specs Malik, how'd you order it?

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2018, 01:23:20 PM »

I'm sitting this one out but hoping to join the next. Enjoy !

I know how you feel so it's understandable.

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2018, 06:21:34 PM »

I jumped in on this for sure. Getting a classic black spectre in emerald to go with my engraved Spectre (Spectre staff coming!!!) and getting a diamond butcher. Pockets are empty after this. I'm officially done till next year....like fall of next year lol. May have to dial my presence down on the forums to prevent temptation.

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2018, 08:36:50 PM »

Wow that is a heck of a purchase Rash!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2018, 01:48:34 PM »

Rash, you are a BEAST. Two Spectres!! AND a Butcher?!!? Wow. Guess you went for it. I can't wait to see the pictures and videos. I'm tempted to buy another saber myself. Torn between a Raven, a Monarch or an Aeon LE V5.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2018, 09:24:55 PM »

Daughter just told me she wanted a Aron V5 LE in SY (stunt) so I ordered that for her. Wasn't expecting on getting in the Black Friday deals but hey, kids LOL.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2018, 09:36:32 PM »

I jumped in on this for sure. Getting a classic black spectre in emerald to go with my engraved Spectre (Spectre staff coming!!!) and getting a diamond butcher. Pockets are empty after this. I'm officially done till next year....like fall of next year lol. May have to dial my presence down on the forums to prevent temptation.

**Green with envy**

A Spectre Staff!?!? Have a point for creativity Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2018, 09:41:02 PM »

Daughter just told me she wanted a Aron V5 LE in SY (stunt) so I ordered that for her. Wasn't expecting on getting in the Black Friday deals but hey, kids LOL.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Smart girl. She’s being raised right. Point for that tx

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2018, 10:50:55 PM »

What? We would never tempt you!

Buy more sabers!                                                  Buy more sabers!                                                  Buy more sabers!                                                  Buy more sabers!

Seriously, glad you were able to get in on it. The Spectre looks sick and I know the Butcher is awesome. Smiley

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2018, 10:56:05 PM »

**Green with envy**

A Spectre Staff!?!? Have a point for creativity Smiley

Thanks! And thanks Malik and Edon. Yeah i ultimately couldn't decide between the two styles and liked them both too much.

I actually have a used emerald/v4 board combo I got from someone who gutted their hilt so am doing that install in an empty hilt of a black spectre. I just finished attached the boards to a US battery pack and speaker earlier today. Tomorrow I'm attaching the actual LED module and it should be good to go (I hope) then once I get the hilt in it goes. The butcher is my real baller purchase. I managed to persuade my fiancé to let me get another saber since my birthday is in two weeks AND I just got a promotion at work (yay more money!) Two tho was a stretch but I got the parts for one at a deal and I'm saving 15% on both sabers. But that really is it for me after this. I'll have to live vicariously through all of you!  Smiley

And bah looks like I missed that extra presale discount on the Butcher. They just ended the presale today lol. Was hitting the purchase button on both these on payday this Friday. Snooze ya lose I guess.....

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2018, 10:58:17 PM »

What? We would never tempt you!

Buy more sabers!                                                  Buy more sabers!                                                  Buy more sabers!                                                  Buy more sabers!

Seriously, glad you were able to get in on it. The Spectre looks sick and I know the Butcher is awesome. Smiley

Bahahaha! Well maybe not but can't take the chance. Admittedly I have no will power. I'd actually make a terrible Jedi and would probably take the side of whoever can offer me the shiniest things.....so naturally the sith.  Cheesy

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2018, 04:05:15 PM »

Nice that sounds like an excellent choice, looking forward to seeing it!  Great dad, is it a Christmas present or just cause?

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2018, 01:38:00 AM »

It's been 2 years since I last bought some sabers, and that was during a raffle where I won 2 Emerald sabers (still think back to how amazing that was).

I... splurged somewhat. >.>

I almost pulled the trigger and ordered for the raffle a few weeks ago, but the timing wasn't right.

I ordered: (All stunt sabers)
Aeon LE v5 (SRD)
2 Sentinel LE v5 (AB and SRD)
Spectre (FO, w/ windows, w/ engraving, w/ d-ring, angled activation box)
Consular (CG, Nickel finish)
Arbiter (GB)

And I'm getting them all with 32" blades, as I think the 36" is a bit too long for me (despite my being 6' tall). Also, given that I already have, like, 6 36" blades, I didn't really need more. Wink

I promptly redeemed those points in order to purchase a stunt Apprentice LE v5 (AB)

So... it'll probably be another 2 years until I order again, but I can safely say that my hunger has been sated... for now...

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2018, 01:48:23 AM »

Just because you're six feet or more doesn't mean you need a longer blade. I fact, I'm a few inches over six feet and like a 32 because I hit the ceiling too much with a 36 when I spin it.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2018, 02:02:57 AM »

Well my order shipped today.  I can already see it in my hands  Cool

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: