Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3142 3143 [3144] 3145 3146 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4898708 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #47145 on: July 10, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

PODS: "It must have been the loaders' fault. Had you loaded the POD properly, none of this would happen."

Loaders: "We packed everything correctly. It must have been damaged en route. Talk to PODS because we are not responsible."

Me: "Screw both of you."

Don't mess with the small fish.  Call a senior manager and demand satisfaction.  Threaten to blow up their social media with negative chatter if they don't make it right.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #47146 on: July 10, 2018, 02:35:08 PM »

Don't mess with the small fish.  Call a senior manager and demand satisfaction.  Threaten to blow up their social media with negative chatter if they don't make it right.

Yup, file a complaint with the BBB, make reviews like Google and Yelp as well. 

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #47147 on: July 10, 2018, 03:17:28 PM »

Nothing disappeared. It was all there. Just broken.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #47148 on: July 10, 2018, 08:21:53 AM »

Nothing disappeared. It was all there. Just broken.
I know. Just trying to elicit a smile.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #47149 on: July 10, 2018, 03:58:52 PM »

Eh, the bookshelves were cheapie particleboard Target furniture, so no big loss there.

The dresser was solid wood and as tall as I am, so that hurts.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #47150 on: July 10, 2018, 09:02:24 AM »

Eh, the bookshelves were cheapie particleboard Target furniture, so no big loss there.

The dresser was solid wood and as tall as I am, so that hurts.
Not sure what your height has to do with it, but yeah, solid wood furniture ain't cheap.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #47151 on: July 10, 2018, 09:12:59 AM »

Not sure what your height has to do with it, but yeah, solid wood furniture ain't cheap.

Hi Logos, you need a tall dresser/wardrobe to be able to hang your Jedi robes and tunics in neat and proper...oh wait yes you're Sith aren't ya....sorry I mean to hang your Sith Robes and tunics in neat and proper!

Don't want a creased Sith.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #47152 on: July 10, 2018, 09:51:19 AM »

Hi Logos, you need a tall dresser/wardrobe to be able to hang your Jedi robes and tunics in neat and proper...oh wait yes you're Sith aren't ya....sorry I mean to hang your Sith Robes and tunics in neat and proper!

Don't want a creased Sith.
That's what a closet is for.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #47153 on: July 10, 2018, 05:28:22 PM »

And an iron, unless Sith's don't iron?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #47154 on: July 10, 2018, 06:11:24 PM »

And an iron, unless Sith's don't iron?
We are smart and try to avoid that particular torture by properly storing our robes in a appropriate sized receptacle (closet)

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #47155 on: July 10, 2018, 06:22:40 PM »

Haha, same here.  I absolutely hate folding myself and will hang things up right after the dryer's done.  No folding whatsoever.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #47156 on: July 10, 2018, 06:43:50 PM »

PODS: "It must have been the loaders' fault. Had you loaded the POD properly, none of this would happen."

Loaders: "We packed everything correctly. It must have been damaged en route. Talk to PODS because we are not responsible."

Me: "Screw both of you."

It's BOTH of their faults, but it is up to the driver to ensure their load is properly packed and secured. Basics of material movement.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #47157 on: July 10, 2018, 09:30:53 PM »

"Exciting" does not even begin to describe this World Cup... holy smolies

Oh my ....

FINAL!!!!

Millions of people in the street singing, dancing ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #47158 on: July 10, 2018, 11:09:28 PM »

Going to be going to a private airsoft event this weekend, and it will be different.
One of the coworkers I went airsofting with is friends with a field owner and he is running a private event Friday night into Saturday morning as a test run for something like a really small milsim he wants to do this time next year.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #47159 on: July 11, 2018, 12:32:48 AM »

Going to be going to a private airsoft event this weekend, and it will be different.
One of the coworkers I went airsofting with is friends with a field owner and he is running a private event Friday night into Saturday morning as a test run for something like a really small milsim he wants to do this time next year.

I'm jealous. I have a KWA Mac 11 that takes green gas and a Licensed Taurus PT92 Co2 that I've only shot at targets. I would love to actually play. Have fun and take some pics if you can.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 3142 3143 [3144] 3145 3146 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: