Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 1859 1860 [1861] 1862 1863 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4900370 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #27900 on: April 20, 2015, 09:33:23 PM »

That's an easy settlement. You either get rent...or get some. Since the latter is probably nowhere near the table, charge them rent and enforce the house rules. If she and her boy-toy cannot agree to the terms you set down...well bummer. Tell 'em to bounce.

I gave him the couch for the night and her my bed, I slept in my reading chair and after I got home from work I sat them down and had her call her mother (who adores her daughter and will do anything for her, which makes her feel guilty. But this time she has to suck it up and let her mother baby her until she gets an apartment) because she and I parted amicably except for the whole telling our friends mostly fictional stories and painting me like a puppy kicking monster.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

JinhamKlyean
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

Light-side points preferred.

« Reply #27901 on: April 20, 2015, 10:15:23 PM »

[...] because she and I parted amicably except for the whole telling our friends mostly fictional stories and painting me like a puppy kicking monster.

*snort*

Dark Sentinel v4 (CGreen, UEHG).
Proud member of Indy Lightsaber Academy!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #27902 on: April 21, 2015, 04:30:25 AM »

Stopped at Walmart on the way home from a late-night gym session and had a random 5-year old child run up to me, flex, and shout, "WANNA SEE MY MANLY PECS??" and run away cackling into the night while his profusely apologetic and appalled mother went chasing after him.

Well, I've got news for him.  Mine are bigger than his.  Wink

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #27903 on: April 21, 2015, 04:37:14 AM »

Stopped at Walmart on the way home from a late-night gym session and had a random 5-year old child run up to me, flex, and shout, "WANNA SEE MY MANLY PECS??" and run away cackling into the night while his profusely apologetic and appalled mother went chasing after him.

Well, I've got news for him.  Mine are bigger than his.  Wink

I am sure they are. But at your state of physical development it is not surprising. In terms of maturity on the other hand. . .

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27904 on: April 21, 2015, 04:42:16 AM »

I am sure they are. But at your state of physical development it is not surprising. In terms of maturity on the other hand. . .

You're totally right.  I mean, I can bench a hell of a lot, especially for a chick.  Wink

And shut your face, you doo-doo head.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #27905 on: April 21, 2015, 04:56:53 AM »

"Especially for a chick" has always bothered me, I went to high school with the four time womans weight lifting champion for the state of Virginia, there were maybe six guys in the school who could match her.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27906 on: April 21, 2015, 05:03:14 AM »

"Especially for a chick" has always bothered me, I went to high school with the four time womans weight lifting champion for the state of Virginia, there were maybe six guys in the school who could match her.

THANK YOU.

I was being 100% sarcastic because I hear that comment all the freakin' time.  I was on the power-lifting team in college and no one ever said that crap to any of the girls on the team there.  I don't know why the idiots at a regular gym think it's okay.

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #27907 on: April 21, 2015, 12:56:01 PM »

Sooo much work at the moment, and all I want to do is play.....   Sad

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27908 on: April 21, 2015, 01:21:32 PM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27909 on: April 21, 2015, 07:58:42 PM »

I scoffed at Gordon Ramsey's ungodly long method of making scrambled eggs until I made them myself to prove just how ridiculous it had to be.

Ah, crap.  They really ARE delicious . . . and worth the effort.   I hate myself.   Cheesy

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #27910 on: April 21, 2015, 08:07:54 PM »

My neighbour just got a golden retriever puppy named "Canine", I am not kidding they named their dog Dog.

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #27911 on: April 21, 2015, 08:10:22 PM »

I know a greek guy who named his cat "come here" but in greek of course

come to think of it my cat responds more reliably to "dinner" than his name "fluff" (he is very fluffy and we thought he was a she)

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27912 on: April 21, 2015, 08:20:47 PM »

I scoffed at Gordon Ramsey's ungodly long method of making scrambled eggs until I made them myself to prove just how ridiculous it had to be.

Ah, crap.  They really ARE delicious . . . and worth the effort.   I hate myself.   Cheesy

You're an American dammit. Americans don't eat runny scrambled eggs. Bad Jedi. Bad

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27913 on: April 21, 2015, 08:31:53 PM »

You're an American dammit. Americans don't eat runny scrambled eggs. Bad Jedi. Bad

I'll eat whatever I damn well please, thank you very much, pithy Sithy.  This is why I am NOT on the Council. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27914 on: April 21, 2015, 08:40:04 PM »

I'll eat whatever I damn well please, thank you very much, pithy Sithy.  This is why I am NOT on the Council. 

It's just that I've seen him get upset when, according to the cullinary rule book, Americans habitully overcook scrambled eggs. Whatever, we're Americans. And as you so eliquently put, we do what we damn well please. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 1859 1860 [1861] 1862 1863 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: