Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 112827 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #360 on: March 23, 2020, 06:06:33 PM »

Here I sit a week after I got the email saying 1-2 more business days and it is still processing. Hopefully that means sometime this week I’ll hear something I hope
I'm at 2 weeks on a promised 1-2 day email.
Gonna wait until Thursday to email them again as I'll officially be at 2 MONTHS from my initial order by then.

I held out my patience a lot longer on this order than my last, but unfortunately this experience has ensured I won't be ordering sabers for myself in the near future.  At least not until I start hearing that they are officially caught up

-

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #361 on: March 23, 2020, 06:08:13 PM »

I’d email ana or Marlena. They may be hung up for some reason or another. Check on the site and try to build your same order with the same options and see if any are missing/out of stock. You could be waiting on a part.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #362 on: March 23, 2020, 06:22:18 PM »

I’d email ana or Marlena. They may be hung up for some reason or another. Check on the site and try to build your same order with the same options and see if any are missing/out of stock. You could be waiting on a part.
That's exactly what happened actually. I sent them an email 3/7 to see what was up.
3/9 I got an email from Erin saying she would ensure it gets shipped in 1-2 days
3/11 I get an email from Brent that one of the hilt I ordered is out of stock and gave me options, which I immediately responded to.
3/19 Brent emailed me back saying he got my response and will get my order out ASAP.

That's why I'm going to wait until Thursday to email them because so far they've been reasonable in their responses.
It just sucks waiting 2+ months on an order that was supposed to be 3-4 weeks and what you ordered was in stock when you ordered it.

I'm super excited to get my first saber with sound and FoC, but waiting for it has drained all my enthusiasm to order anything else for a while.

Which is a bummer because my son is saving up for his own saber with premium sound but now is not a good time to order it.

-

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #363 on: March 23, 2020, 07:06:07 PM »

Yeah for me it was two months since I ordered on the 18th. I didn’t reach out by email until around then and they gave me the 1-2 day promise. It’s coming up on 9 weeks since I ordered and they haven’t even given me options for how to make this process happen.

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #364 on: March 23, 2020, 07:16:45 PM »

That’s a bummer. I ordered the day the raffle opened and didn’t really hear back till last week but they said they’d get the order done and out ASAP and they did. I’d reach out. Seems like something else may have happened.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #365 on: March 23, 2020, 07:33:20 PM »

Here I sit a week after I got the email saying 1-2 more business days and it is still processing. Hopefully that means sometime this week I’ll hear something I hope

Ganner Krieg, same here. We should be patient. It’s almost two weeks ago when I got that exact same message. I got the message on the 11th. Still no follow up message or tracking number. I believe (being advised by fellow forum members) all will be well! I’m waiting with you! At least we are not alone during these crazy days!

Hang in there!!!

“I know...”

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #366 on: March 23, 2020, 07:36:41 PM »

That's exactly what happened actually. I sent them an email 3/7 to see what was up.
3/9 I got an email from Erin saying she would ensure it gets shipped in 1-2 days
3/11 I get an email from Brent that one of the hilt I ordered is out of stock and gave me options, which I immediately responded to.
3/19 Brent emailed me back saying he got my response and will get my order out ASAP.

That's why I'm going to wait until Thursday to email them because so far they've been reasonable in their responses.
It just sucks waiting 2+ months on an order that was supposed to be 3-4 weeks and what you ordered was in stock when you ordered it.

I'm super excited to get my first saber with sound and FoC, but waiting for it has drained all my enthusiasm to order anything else for a while.

Which is a bummer because my son is saving up for his own saber with premium sound but now is not a good time to order it.

-

Can I ask what saber you ordered that’s out of stock?

“I know...”

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #367 on: March 23, 2020, 08:24:18 PM »

Can I ask what saber you ordered that’s out of stock?
Dark Apprentice v5

-

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #368 on: March 23, 2020, 08:26:02 PM »

Got my email confirmation on my Diamond raffle prize (The Graflex CE with with Sunrider's Destiny) and the winning order (Chosen One Ce with Bane's Heart)being shipped out today and should have them bye Thursday.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #369 on: March 23, 2020, 11:04:26 PM »

That’s awesome man. And good color choice. Srd is my favorite.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #370 on: March 23, 2020, 11:08:48 PM »

Good to see many members are getting that shipping notification! It's all happening now and patience pays off!

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #371 on: March 23, 2020, 11:49:30 PM »

That it does. I think aside from the virus and the issues coming from it that their starting to get caught up. Hopefully it doesn’t cause them to shut down for a while.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #372 on: March 24, 2020, 12:10:25 AM »

Seeing everybody getting theirs and posting videos and pictures is making the anticipation Build. I can’t wait until I get mine.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #373 on: March 24, 2020, 01:22:07 AM »

Finally got my winning raffle prize! Wife got Dark War Glaive w/V4 sound in Bane’s Heart, along with the grand prize winner...Dominicide V4 in PO with silver (FOC). Added illuminated AV switch

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #374 on: March 24, 2020, 03:36:55 AM »

Can't wait to see those sabers!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: