Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront (2004 version)  (Read 961 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« on: January 21, 2016, 07:48:25 PM »

Hey guys,

if anyone happens to still play the original Battlefront - I've got a problem and maybe you can help me:

I played it today, and noticed that both of the "Crouching" keys (in my case C and right Ctrl) are not or only occasionally working. Right Ctrl works more often than C, but still only in maybe 2 out of 10 cases in average. C almost never works, maybe 1 out of 100 cases, and then it sometimes lies down my char instead ("Lie down" is assigned to X). Both keys are fully functional when working in Word or any other program, so that can't be the problem.

Reassigning the keys (even to other keys than C and right Ctrl), resetting to default settings, even a new installation of the game didn't solve that....played it a few days before and everything was fine there. Only changes the last two days were a new computer monitor including the driver and two programs (yesterday) and a new driver version for my steering wheel (today).

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 07:51:31 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 08:36:36 PM »

I've run across this before. It works most the time for me, but it has not worked before. Not really sure how to fix it...

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 08:38:26 PM »

So best option would be waiting and hoping that it does some kind of self-repair?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: