Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: from one to four sabers in a few days (lots of pics)  (Read 4049 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« on: July 28, 2013, 10:37:43 AM »

coz every body loves photos, I thought id share some of my growing collection. on Monday I received my GB consular, on Wednesday my partner Jobe Devian had his PO bellicose arrive along with our first place raffle prize a Dominix LE v3 in what we think is emerald green (its either EG or SRD, both colours are similar so its a bit hard to tell. it looks very green to look at the blade, you hardly see any blue in it, but if you shine it at a wall you can see some blue. for arguments sake im calling it emerald green, in my mind I would think SRD being teal would have far more blue in it  Grin)

a BIG thankyou to Deep and the rest at Ultrasabers, I wanted my UE blade on my consular cut down to 32" but forgot to write it into the comments field- realised it immediately after placing the order. sent them a polite email asking if they could cut it down, got a reply the next business day (I placed the order during COB their time so got a reply the next morn) saying not a problem we can do that for you- and sure enough it came with the 32"! so thankyou thankyou!
and of course a second BIG thankyou to ultrasabers for our dominix  Cheesy you guys rock! the dominix is a saber I would never have considered ordering, but in all honesty this saber is beautiful to wield, imo the nicest for two handed out of what we have, and its not too bad for spinning either. the grooves give it just enough grip, and the silver grooves on the black make it look amazing! I also never would've though of putting EG on this hilt, but its beautiful! the only problem I have with the dominix is that it has a boring plain pommel and coz its a bit skinnier than the others, it doesn't hang on the hooks for my saber stand Tongue thinking I might spend my reward points and buy myself another pommel for it, for now it has a little fabric loop to hold it up

the nickel plating on the consular really makes it shine and stand out, very glad I got that option Cheesy and I love the way you can remove the shroud and suddenly it looks a different hilt!
ill have to pull my finger out and do reviews on my three sabers (ill let Jobe Devian review his bellicose) so I wont go on much more here. on to pictures!
the blades on the sabers are: consular has a 32" UE, archon has a 36" mid, dominix has a 36" UE and bellicose has a 36" heavy.

just the archon and consular (after my consular first arrived)

I just had to play mix n match with the emitters and pommels  Tongue

consular without its shroud

all four (in the earlier pic the archons batteries were dying, in the later pics I think the bellicoses were getting a little flat)

my phones camera does weird things to an UE GB (and the archons batteries were that dead that the GB next to it completely overpowered it and made it a pretty blue colour)

all four on their stand (gonna have to make another stand now in order to buy more  Wink )

consular hilt turned around to try and show off its shininess!

my phone really doesn't do GB UE  Undecided (it looks cool though)

Jobe Devians phone thankfully does

and as an extra, a pic of the wrap I made to transport the sabers safely without getting damaged- its just a layer of leftover brown material from a costume and a layer of calico with thin wadding sandwiched between, edges finished and three long ties attached. both ends are sewn folded over  with the bottom edge with extra support stitching to create pockets that the end of the saber slides into. just lay them out and roll them up so theres a layer of material between the hilts Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Adak Cyrnoc
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 85

May the force be with you.

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 01:19:19 PM »

and the addiction has claimed another... Nice sabers, that deserves a point.

The force is strong with this one...
It takes strength to resist the dark side, only the weak embrace it

current weapon stash; wont fit in this little box. 29 and growing

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 01:43:30 PM »

Very nice indeed.  I liked your display there too. 
That black and green looks great together.  I would lean towards it being emerald green.  I have SRD and it is a lot bluer than I was expecting.  Yours looks more green. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 02:00:32 PM »

Very nice indeed.  I liked your display there too. 
That black and green looks great together.  I would lean towards it being emerald green.  I have SRD and it is a lot bluer than I was expecting.  Yours looks more green. 

its even greener in person as well Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 04:01:14 PM »

That is a nice collection, I have a Bellicose and love it.  The archon is going to be my raffe entry in the next couple of days.  That's a fine start to a wonderful collection you have there, can't wait to see what you get next!  Point awarded!

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 04:09:47 PM »

I'm digging that Archonsular you have there, with the Archon neck, emitter, and pommel on it....

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 05:42:52 AM »

I'm digging that Archonsular you have there, with the Archon neck, emitter, and pommel on it....

thanx, I rather like that combo too Smiley

anyone got good ideas on what pommel to get for my dominix? im thinking a dark shock pommel, waiting to see if someone can post the combo for me in emitter/ pommel reference guide  Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 07:47:00 AM »

Definitely Emerald Green. My Sun Rider's Destiny is also more on the blue side. I have it on my Dominix V2 LE Grab Bag saber.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

Thai Fighterz 4 Life

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 04:00:58 AM »

I don't remember specifically if they had a dominix with a variety of pommels but http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3179.0 definitely is a good post to look at....I'm in the same boat as I have gone from no light sabers to possibly possessing 4 in the next couple of days...I went off the deep end I know but it was my b-day and I wanted in the 2nd summer  raffle after buying a saber for the hot summer deals...I have never felt more justified in spending my hard earned cash at US though...I'll post pics as soon as I get them! Point for letting me know I'm not the only person out there that's got the fever...

I like turtles...and Dark Side Points...and turtles

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 03:50:26 AM »

Your Consular with the Archon pommel just seems to make sense, kind of like it better that way.  I would think that the Bellicose pommel on the Consular would make a strong case as well if you were able to "sneak" it off to try it Roll Eyes  Definitely have a strong arsenal there.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »

I don't remember specifically if they had a dominix with a variety of pommels but http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3179.0 definitely is a good post to look at....I'm in the same boat as I have gone from no light sabers to possibly possessing 4 in the next couple of days...I went off the deep end I know but it was my b-day and I wanted in the 2nd summer  raffle after buying a saber for the hot summer deals...I have never felt more justified in spending my hard earned cash at US though...I'll post pics as soon as I get them! Point for letting me know I'm not the only person out there that's got the fever...

nah looked on that thread couldn't see a Dominix with shock pommel- I've put the archon pommel on it and like that (I love the archon pommel though!) but id rather get something different Smiley
and I put my partners short groove belicose pommel on it, didn't like it- I'll post pics later with it though if you like Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 09:11:58 AM »

dominix LE v3 with bellicose short grooves pommel Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: