Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Manual for Obsidian v4 Board  (Read 2327 times)
Rganey
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 17, 2016, 06:51:07 PM »

I have searched and haven't been able to find if there is a manual available for the Obsidian Board. I am looking for technical specs and hopefully wiring diagrams for single and tri-cree LED modules. Any help is appreciated.

TUBuckeye29
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 06:52:53 AM »

I have searched and haven't been able to find if there is a manual available for the Obsidian Board. I am looking for technical specs and hopefully wiring diagrams for single and tri-cree LED modules. Any help is appreciated.

Did you ever find a manual? I received my very first Ultrasaber last week. Installed the Launcher on my PC; eventually got it to see/recognize the board when connected (at least I think so); but not sure what to do with the software. Does it let me create sounds and download the existing fonts from the board as backups?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 07:10:52 PM »

You can't create sounds with the Launcher, but you can load new fonts onto your board, save the existing fonts on your machine and change the motion and clash sensor parameters of your board as well as the flashing time of the Flash on Clash feature (only if you have ordered your saber with Flash on Clash). If you also have the Emerald Driver, the launcher helps you changing its settings, too - blade colour, Flash on Clash colour (only on sound sabers), Pulse mode timing and colour as well as Flash on Clash time (overrides the time setting found in the Obsidian board tab).

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: