Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Reaper & Crimson Reaper  (Read 106056 times)
digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2013, 01:34:30 AM »

Me too!  Crimson reaper...BR blade with AS FOC....had a blast at their booth

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2013, 03:33:59 PM »

Will definitely be my next one ^^ Maybe the Crimson in CG and a green AV switch , but SY is also be possible...have really to think about that

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2013, 06:29:14 PM »

Well, I got a funny call in work today...

Turns out I've been underpaid for the last little while, and so next month will see a fairly tidy chunk of cash landing in my bank account Grin

Now, there's bits of DIY to cover around the house, but even so I'm hopeful that by the end of next month I may just have my tricked-out Crimson Reaper in hand. Really looking forward to placing that order!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2013, 06:54:17 PM »

Lucky one, I'm still looking for adequate jobs to apply for...only have a (in Germany so-called) mini job, 400€/540$ per month..that's not even a whole US with shipping, tax etc. xD But my next one will be the new Azure, that's already settled ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

colley234
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2013, 09:05:58 PM »

I wasn't expecting to by a saber so quickly till I saw this one. It looks awesome and from the sounds of things here nothing but good things are said all round. Only problem now comes to what saber to get next.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2013, 05:06:28 AM »

So you can take the bottom pommel off then? I still might get me a black Reaper but with a different pommel. Would look good with a Dark Shock pommel I think.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2013, 05:22:06 AM »

I'd love to get a customized Archon emitter that instead of being black on the neck is anodized that CR red.  Then get a classic silver Archon pommel and put them on the CR body.  I think would look sweet!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2013, 09:04:55 AM »

Can you have say a Manticore high pommel? That's what I'm getting with my Reaper and mine will be in VA. I'm liming the Reaper more and more. Don't know why I just don't shoot for one already. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

sansian
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2014, 08:25:43 AM »

Can you order a reaper without the claws? I know you can take them off but I would prefer not to have the screw holes left behind.

All going well I will be ordering my first US saber this week, which is looking like the reaper. Smiley

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2014, 11:24:10 PM »

You'd have to e-mail US to confirm ([email protected]) but I don't think you can. As far as I'm aware, they receive the complete hilts from their supplier, which I presume includes any drilling for the claw holes etc.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2014, 03:40:43 AM »

I want a Reaper but I'm waiting for the black one to come back in stock because I'm wanting to use the Manticore high pommel on mine. It'll be Blazing Red of course.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2014, 04:05:49 AM »

I want a Reaper but I'm waiting for the black one to come back in stock because I'm wanting to use the Manticore high pommel on mine. It'll be Blazing Red of course.
Hey Zren,  how about a crimson Reaper with the crimson scorpion pommel?

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Spensus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Emotion Yet Peace

« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2014, 12:03:55 AM »

So can anyone tell me about the size and weight of this thing? I ordered a scorpion saber and it was very sadly too big for my small stature, fortunately a friend of larger stature wanted to buy it from me. I am 5'8'' and 140 lbs so I like light, fast, and precise (Makashi Form) over power, unless I have a pike or something to provide extra leverage. So can this saber be handled one handed?

"I'm doing this to save lives, not for glory. I will mourn for the dead and do what I must. As a young Jedi I went to war. I accepted violence and darkness... ... but I have found redemption" -Revan

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2014, 09:23:44 AM »

I don't have the exact lenght, but this one is one of the longest hilts US provides. For you, Form II should be easier with the smaller, lighter hilts like the Aeon/Dominix, Archon, even the Manticore or the Shock. Taller or stronger people could also use it with the heavier hilts, but mostly these heavy things are supposed to be used two-handed, which disagrees with the Form II where you normally only use one hand.

It is not impossible, but difficult for smaller, "weaker" people.

Sig by Master Nero

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2014, 08:29:15 PM »

A comparison with a fair few other 'sabres that US offer. It's definitely one of the longer hilts, although quite a lot of that is down to the claws. It's not much longer, pommel tip to emitter tip, than the Bellicose.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: