Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Saint's Schizophrenic Sabers  (Read 59918 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2013, 08:59:32 PM »

I don't care for the Monarch as a rule, but this is a fantastic looking staff. The emitters make such a difference, I think.

I don't recognise this one at all - it looks great, though!

I thought the Bane emitter wasn't compatible with other 'sabres (or vice versa) but there seems to be nothing you can't do, Saint. Can I ask, have you been able to fit other emitters to the Bane body, or was this a job that took a lot of machining?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 09:12:01 PM by James Casey » Logged

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2013, 09:10:59 PM »

Double post - sorry!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2013, 09:59:24 PM »

can i make a guess here please, have you attached it to the initiate via the blade retention screws and a spare bit of blade?

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2013, 02:45:17 AM »

can i make a guess here please, have you attached it to the initiate via the blade retention screws and a spare bit of blade?

I'd say that's exactly what he's done Smiley

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Dark Mal
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 70

TWIN GOATEE

« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2013, 03:09:39 AM »

I'll tell you what he's done my Friends...Saint has created ART!!!! He's an artist and loves to play with his art. A Playful Artist...that's all!!!
Good stuff...

DARK MAL

WHEN THE POWERS OF GOOD OR EVIL ARE IN YOUR PATH, DO NOT GO AROUND THEM MY FRIENDS. STAND FAST..ONLY BY GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH THEM WILL EVER LEARN TO MASTER WHO YOU  TRUELY ARE.

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2013, 11:42:27 AM »

Hey D'.

Just slide whatever emitter (plus anything else you want to add between) down the blade, hold snuggly to the non-MHS emitter, and tighten the set screw of the added emitter.  Most emitters are threaded so for looks you need to add trim rings, O-rings, or a double female adapter to hide the threads.  When browsing during a recent order, I noted that the Bane emitter had no threads.  Even better!   Grin

As long as you're firm with the set screw of the added emitter, this cheat is super solid.  It should be noted that without the blade, this would require an extra long blade plug.  Just as with the blade, it's secured to the non-MHS (emitter) first.  The added emitter is then secured to the blade.  In neither situation is the added emitter actually secured to the hilt.   Shocked  Cool  Grin

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2013, 11:11:57 PM »

...I don't recognise this one at all - it looks great, though!...

Hey JC.  That the Archon v2 body, but everything else has been swapped out.   Grin

Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2013, 11:45:29 PM »

Hey D'.

Just slide whatever emitter (plus anything else you want to add between) down the blade, hold snuggly to the non-MHS emitter, and tighten the set screw of the added emitter.  Most emitters are threaded so for looks you need to add trim rings, O-rings, or a double female adapter to hide the threads.  When browsing during a recent order, I noted that the Bane emitter had no threads.  Even better!   Grin

As long as you're firm with the set screw of the added emitter, this cheat is super solid.  It should be noted that without the blade, this would require an extra long blade plug.  Just as with the blade, it's secured to the non-MHS (emitter) first.  The added emitter is then secured to the blade.  In neither situation is the added emitter actually secured to the hilt.   Shocked  Cool  Grin

Awesome ingenuity.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Adak Cyrnoc
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 85

May the force be with you.

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2013, 12:19:18 AM »

Thanks DV.   When my first US (CE Graflex) arrived, I explained to her that I wasn't a "one-saber" kind of guy.  I have an open an honest relationship with all of my ladies.  When I'm giving one loving attention in any given moment, the other eight know I'm also thinking of them.    Wink  Embarrassed  Cool 
Gold was an option.  Unfortunately, the source has no immediate plans to manufacture more.  There are four ring designs to choose from.  Two are currently available in crimson, one in black, and all four in silver/bare aluminum.  I'll PM you the link.  Thanks to OJ for answering Q2.

Cheers!

I'd be interested in this as well. Love what you've done.

The force is strong with this one...
It takes strength to resist the dark side, only the weak embrace it

current weapon stash; wont fit in this little box. 29 and growing

Dark Mal
Knight Lieutenant

TWIN GOATEE

« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2013, 12:36:26 AM »

Me too!!!

DARK MAL

WHEN THE POWERS OF GOOD OR EVIL ARE IN YOUR PATH, DO NOT GO AROUND THEM MY FRIENDS. STAND FAST..ONLY BY GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH THEM WILL EVER LEARN TO MASTER WHO YOU  TRUELY ARE.

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2013, 02:29:24 AM »

I'd be interested in this as well. Love what you've done.

Sorry Lads.  Of the 4 styles, only one is still available in anything other than silver (black).  Gold sold out before I showed up.  Crimsons are now n/a as well.   Cry

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2013, 06:34:06 PM »

A few more minor accessories arrived and necessitated some tweaking; which necessitated...NEW PIX!!!  Grin  The Initiates to the Reaper, inclusive, are stunts; from the Graflex's to the wall...Obsidians.  My collection's design philosophy is to (hopefully) have a unique and balanced esthetic for each saber, and to avoid using the same emitter or pommel twice.  Keen eyes will spot the exceptions.   Smiley

« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 06:42:38 PM by Saint » Logged

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2013, 07:11:53 PM »

And back in their native habitat...

Dark Mal
Knight Lieutenant

TWIN GOATEE

« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2013, 07:20:11 PM »

You definitely need a panoramic camera my friend!!! Collection looks Freakin Sweet....sweet I say...sweet!!!!!

DARK MAL

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2013, 06:31:56 PM »

Here are some cropped versions of a handful of the more interesting pix from yesterday...

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: