Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2023 Winners  (Read 4520 times)
undead_rocket101
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2023, 04:47:56 AM »

Super excited that I won someone with my first ever purchase! Congrats to all the other winners as well!

nxth_idk
Force Sensitive

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2023, 11:18:13 AM »

Ahh thank you so much! First purchase with the site and I won! The wait was definitely worth it. Thank you so much for your time and effort, i look forward to the email!

ZeroZivan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2023, 03:01:45 PM »

Oh, exciting! Glad I got in on a bonus on my first purchase.

undead_rocket101
Force Sensitive

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2023, 04:10:58 PM »

Super excited that I won someone with my first ever purchase! Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Wow, I meant to say I won someTHING, not someONE.  Embarrassed Either way, congrats again to all the other winners!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2023, 05:35:38 PM »

Thank you everyone for their "Congratulations" but especially:
Dang, 184?! That's incredible. You guys always impress me with your generosity. Congratulations to all of the winners. Cool

Congrats, dude. Cheesy
"Congratulations", to all the winners that chose to buy an ultrasaber in the first place!
 "Right on", to all the raffle winners! Especially TheDutchman.

Oh yeah,  pictures or it didn't happen.  "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT".
...For the personal messages  Smiley  I'm very grateful (and damned lucky; GO ULTRASABERS!)  Cheesy

Point(s)!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

ShrikeDaddy
Force Sensitive

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2023, 01:59:22 AM »

I just wanted to say thanks to the staff... when i had made my purchase, they contacted me to sign up for the forums so i could enter to win. A big Thank You for letting me know! First time buyer and I did win the 4th place prize. Can't wait. I'll be back with pics to share! Cheesy

Nightsrush
Force Sensitive

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2023, 01:44:11 AM »

How exciting! I'm so surprised and amazed, I never win anything  Shocked. Are the raffle prizes shipped with the order?

nxth_idk
Force Sensitive

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2023, 10:23:22 AM »

Hello!

As requested I'm linking a pictures of my sabers as they've FINALLY arrived! Waiting for these was like a prolonged Christmas. I'd like to say a massive thank you to the team at UltraSabers. The free one is just a standard blue saber, with no sound. Which is completely fine, because my main one (on the right) has all the soundboard and good stuff. The colour I was given is blue, which means i have the two colours i'd most likely have in the world of Star Wars. I very much plan to get a coupler and another grandmaster saber and make a saber staff. That's the end goal. Thank you so much, once again, for this and for doing the raffle. Special shoutout to the colleague who emailed me to put me forward for the raffle.

Many thanks.
-nxth_idk

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2023, 04:51:05 PM »

Hello nxth-idk...

So glad to hear you survived the wait and hanks for sharing your awesome new sabers!
I don't think we've seen a full Satele Shan style saber staff on the forum yet - if you finally get the second Grandmaster I'd be keen to see it!

Hope these sabers serve you long and well in the meantime.

ScottyMac34
Force Sensitive

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2023, 08:09:25 PM »

My first saber purchase and won 3rd place.  Thank you so much Ultra Sabers!

Lokiredshirt
Force Sensitive

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2023, 12:31:00 AM »

Thank you very much Ultrasabers! First purchase in several years and I got a 4th tier prize!

Federation/Light side: Live Long and Prosper.
Terran Empire/Dark side: Die Poor.

tcpiii
Force Sensitive

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2023, 12:55:42 AM »

OMG  Grand Prize with my first purchase.  Pics will come when i receive.

Duke13Zander
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 11

Sentinel Survivor

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2023, 11:59:09 PM »

Hello!

As requested I'm linking a pictures of my sabers as they've FINALLY arrived! Waiting for these was like a prolonged Christmas. I'd like to say a massive thank you to the team at UltraSabers. The free one is just a standard blue saber, with no sound. Which is completely fine, because my main one (on the right) has all the soundboard and good stuff. The colour I was given is blue, which means i have the two colours i'd most likely have in the world of Star Wars. I very much plan to get a coupler and another grandmaster saber and make a saber staff. That's the end goal. Thank you so much, once again, for this and for doing the raffle. Special shoutout to the colleague who emailed me to put me forward for the raffle.

Many thanks.
-nxth_idk

Nice Sabers, nxth_idk. I think I got the same 4th prize saber as you (Dark Apprentice LE v5 with Guardian Blue blade). Out of Ultrasabers' standard saber designs, this one has one of my favorite window designs. Also, I never noticed from the online photos but the Dark Apprentice grip has more of an Octagonal shape than being perfectly circular, which is a neat feature in my opinion. Overall, I'm very happy with the prize, thank you Ultrasabers.

I love the detail on your Grandmaster LE, but I had to get the Crimson Fallen because I'm a huge fan of Cal Kestis in Fallen Order & Jedi Survivor video games. I also went all out on my Crimson Fallen and got the Ultraproffie Lite soundboard with a Ultrapixel blade. So I will be spending countless hours playing with all the Colors, sound fonts, and blade effects this powerhouse of a Saber has to offer. Thank you again to Ultrasabers for all you are able to offer in the Saber world.

Crimson Fallen [combat ready] (UltraProffie/Pixel Blade) "Redhead"
Brylark (TRI-Consular Green) "Willow"
Phantom Initiate LE v4 (Sentinel Yellow) "Sun & Moon"
Standard Issue Battle Saber (Consular Green)
Dark Apprentice LE v5 (Guardian Blue)

Corum23
Force Sensitive

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2023, 12:16:47 PM »

It is my understanding that the First Prize was "Any single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound + Flash on Clash" is that everyone else's reading of the raffle prizes?

Evizul
Force Sensitive

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2023, 04:57:56 AM »

Hi All!

I received my haul today, 4th prize for me was Dark Apprentice V5 in Green!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: