Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23   Go Down
Author Topic: ANoob has landed  (Read 32185 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2022, 02:21:46 AM »

Good luck finding comfortable blades.  Good sleep is important.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2022, 03:18:20 AM »

Good luck finding comfortable blades.  Good sleep is important.
You sure make me laugh. I don’t know what is so funny.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2022, 08:14:27 PM »

I remembered what I was going to write about yesterday. I have learned that it is not about the bed when it comes to getting good sleep and being able to sleep in the first place.

Also Cyclops what you say about finding the right blades reminds me so much of my father and finding the right pillow(s).

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2022, 07:41:34 PM »

You sure make me laugh. I don’t know what is so funny.

Well, I don’t know what’s so funny, either, but heck, I’ll take it as a win, anyway.  As Readers’ Digest told so many of us growing up, Laughter is the Best Medicine.  (The older folks will get that.)

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2022, 09:32:56 PM »

Journal 10/26/22
For all things a play update. I did find the next sound font part for my play. That part is the lockup sound. So that means now all of the hard parts of the play have been found. Wish me luck on the rest of the play. I will work on it slowly.

Update on blades and sleep

First off my sabers played a game of musical blades recently because I wanted to see what a 24 inch ultra edge mid grade looked on my sabers. I also wish I had some longer mid grade blades especially a 36 inch one because both of my mig grade blades are 24 inch ones. All of my long blades are ultra edge heavy grade ones. I  have been using my saber I made the most at night but my Fallen has had few turns being my main saber at night. My night saber the Aeon v5 is currently being used a more of a socializing one with the same set up as I have it at night. Thankfully still going strong without insomnia. I regret taking sleep for granted. I wish I had done something about it earlier. With health problems like insomnia you learn how to live with them. After so many years of it it felt normal.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2022, 03:15:11 PM »

I’m so very glad your insomnia has remained quiet and left you alone! Congratulations on your persistence in seeking a solution that would actually work for you.  This is a great example of that old line about genius (or success) being 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2022, 05:27:55 AM »

I am going to give my Fallen a try with my 40 inch night blade tonight. I did take a nap today with that set up and it was very comfortable.  I realized that claws are uncomfortable at night. I am eyeing the Arbiter saber a bit because of its long sleek no frills look.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2022, 10:16:13 PM »

Fallen with 40 inch nite blade comfortable but not the best yet. I did try my original night saber last night along with the one I made. About the same comfort level as the Fallen. I am going to try the night blade on the V2 stunt saber tonight. I find that one so far the most comfortable with 24 inch ultra edge mid grade blade at the moment becides the saber I made.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2022, 07:05:11 PM »

Results from last night. Night blade on v2 saber hilt is nicer but I figured out it is not so much the hilt but the blade. I am starting to think the heavy grade blades at night are too hard for my liking. So far my original blade a 24 inch ultra edge mid grade is the most comfortable at night. I want to try that same type of blade in a 32,36 and 40 inch sizes. I think I will modify my saber I made to accept a 40 inch blade. I will do another photo shoot of it soon.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2022, 10:45:35 PM »

Good luck!

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2022, 05:10:07 AM »

Photo shoot
  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IeX6FmrpE2xhmUOecKyCtX2Nncvj9FHC/view?usp=drivesdk
And with new emitter
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XERlEvOaodPnZxtonV9N6VTEpwl6Tb6s/view?usp=drivesdk

Saber I made

Now the newcomer
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3NADZDJlh6UwV-G574LUjRBXPy2uY8V/view?usp=drivesdk

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2022, 09:39:34 PM »

Ooooh, you got the Apprentice V5!

I got the Dark Apprentice LE V5, and even did a video review of it here.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ban3QWMnVCs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ban3QWMnVCs</a>

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2022, 12:44:03 AM »

Seen it already along with your Azure Fallen review.

As I said before I do not like the new saber but my mom does.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2022, 05:44:32 PM »

The Dark Apprentice LE V5 is one of my favorite hilts, surprisingly.  It’s not large, but it’s VERY beautiful, especially with the longitudinal windows on the emitter.  Yes, I do feel the “sharp-ish” edges on the windows, but that isn’t where I grip the hilt, so it’s not a concern to me.  Also, a tiny bit of filing will fix that.

I’m sorry you don’t care for it, but I really, really like mine.

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2022, 09:52:55 PM »

For me the Apprentice v5 windows have gotten caught on my clothes and sheets and now I have at least two shirts with damage from it. Also when I tried dancing or dueling with it because I am a two handed dueler and my main left hand falls smack on the sharpest part of the windows.

Update on sleep and blades
I still have not figured out what one is the most comfortable.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: