Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152806 times)
ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 32

I am small annoying fly! Hear me roar!

« Reply #1470 on: September 27, 2012, 05:31:02 PM »

For my first saber I decided on the Aeon LE v3 with sound! Sunrider's Destiniy colour with an Arbiter pommel, and a convertec wheel. SUPER excited for this. I've always wanted one of these and spent my entire childhood asking. Now that I have the funds and was able to buy it, I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT FOR IT TO COME!!!! I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT, IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!

Give light side or dark side points depending on the reason you're giving them. I'd like to see which side I end up on...
I like making up nicknames for people. Wink
Aeon V3 LE w/ Sound: SRD
Libby, no sound: GB
Reaper w/ Sound, FoC: PO w/ FO

PeDDeR27
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes.." Light Side Pts

« Reply #1471 on: September 27, 2012, 07:50:43 PM »

Just received my first saber with sound! It's awesome! I've been playing with it for the past hour. Tongue

However, the SRD on this saber is different than the SRD on my other Initiate v2. Is this due to the RGB LED (I also have FoC)? This one looks more Arctic Blue than SRD.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 08:48:44 PM by PeDDeR27 » Logged

Dark Initiate LE v2 - VA (x2 for Staff)
Initiate v2 - GB/AS & LEE Filters
Dark Initiate LE v3 - SRD - UE Blade - Obsidian 2.1 - AS FoC
Dark Initiate LE v3 - CG/EG/Rebel Star Bin 1 Cyan/Rebel Star Bin 2 Cyan
Dark Liberator v3 - SRD
Dark Prophecy v3 - AB
Bellicose - BR

Jare Tal’onidir
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

I am a Jedi..but the Dark Side has the best toys!

« Reply #1472 on: September 27, 2012, 08:08:00 PM »

It's here!!! The grab bag is a LE Aeon v2 in BR. I'm a little shocked how good the red looks against the LE, but man it pops! I've been promising my brother I'd give him a grab bag someday and this might be it. He's fonder of red than I am. But he'd better get it soon or I won't be able to give it up. I'll be doing a more detailed review of the Consular later, but two things. I almost instantly regretted going with the standard shroud when I ordered, but I'm glad I did now. It gives me the ability to swap emitters and pommels without it looking odd, and it's plenty shiny enough. My first saber that wasn't dark was a grab bag and think it just got scuffed up a bit (after all, grab bag) because the hilts I ordered are very cleanly machined. The second note is that the saber itself is being badly eclipsed by the Sentinel Yellow blade. I really wanted to try the yellow (and good catch Master Nero, the CG MLS unit in the other box is for the Consular) and I was being a bit tongue in cheek wanted Sentinel Yellow in the Consular saber. I honestly expected it to be a bit weak and definitely less bright. Now I just keep staring at it and marveling at how yellow it is. I'm not going to go as far as never getting a different color again...but that CG unit might not get as much use as I thought.

My Sabers:
FO Aeon v2: DVA Prophecy v3; SY Consular; VA Nickle Monarch; AS Shock; BR Malishock, AB Graflex, PO Manticore FOC with Obsidian; CG Liberator AS FOC with Obsidian; and a GB Nickle Prophecy v3 with Obsidian

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1473 on: September 27, 2012, 08:21:22 PM »

It's here!!! The grab bag is a LE Aeon v2 in BR. I'm a little shocked how good the red looks against the LE, but man it pops! I've been promising my brother I'd give him a grab bag someday and this might be it. He's fonder of red than I am. But he'd better get it soon or I won't be able to give it up. I'll be doing a more detailed review of the Consular later, but two things. I almost instantly regretted going with the standard shroud when I ordered, but I'm glad I did now. It gives me the ability to swap emitters and pommels without it looking odd, and it's plenty shiny enough. My first saber that wasn't dark was a grab bag and think it just got scuffed up a bit (after all, grab bag) because the hilts I ordered are very cleanly machined. The second note is that the saber itself is being badly eclipsed by the Sentinel Yellow blade. I really wanted to try the yellow (and good catch Master Nero, the CG MLS unit in the other box is for the Consular) and I was being a bit tongue in cheek wanted Sentinel Yellow in the Consular saber. I honestly expected it to be a bit weak and definitely less bright. Now I just keep staring at it and marveling at how yellow it is. I'm not going to go as far as never getting a different color again...but that CG unit might not get as much use as I thought.

Very nice!  Looking forward to a review of that Consular... although you already earned a point for good taste Wink

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1474 on: September 27, 2012, 11:09:28 PM »

Just received my first saber with sound! It's awesome! I've been playing with it for the past hour. Tongue

However, the SRD on this saber is different than the SRD on my other Initiate v2. Is this due to the RGB LED (I also have FoC)? This one looks more Arctic Blue than SRD.

That looks pretty much spot on SRD to me.  I have a pic of one in my profile.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #1475 on: September 28, 2012, 12:53:11 PM »

@Jare  ....  Yeah I picked up an Aeon v3 LE with a SY blade and I am so in love with this color.  I had heard people on here talk about this color for awhile and so it began to grow om me.  With the Aeon have the gold pinstripes and gold in the emitter....OMG does it ever look B E A utiful!   I am also thinking of getting a Consular down the road, no nickle plating, possible with QD so I can have it CG and SY.....seriously SY is an underrated color .......Especially when your in a dark room and you pop that baby on and it's just like..WOW!  I have GB (1), BR (3), AS (1) and I still prefer the SY as the best....

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

PeDDeR27
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes.." Light Side Pts

« Reply #1476 on: September 29, 2012, 06:46:15 AM »

Forgot to mention that I received my Dark Catalyst Pommel, too!

Is this the newer style or something? I noticed the ones shown on the site and previous ones I have seen have a bunch of holes cut out, while mine has more of a design to it. I kind of like this version better, too. Smiley

Dark Initiate LE v2 - VA (x2 for Staff)
Initiate v2 - GB/AS & LEE Filters
Dark Initiate LE v3 - SRD - UE Blade - Obsidian 2.1 - AS FoC
Dark Initiate LE v3 - CG/EG/Rebel Star Bin 1 Cyan/Rebel Star Bin 2 Cyan
Dark Liberator v3 - SRD
Dark Prophecy v3 - AB
Bellicose - BR

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #1477 on: September 29, 2012, 07:13:26 AM »

Forgot to mention that I received my Dark Catalyst Pommel, too!

Is this the newer style or something? I noticed the ones shown on the site and previous ones I have seen have a bunch of holes cut out, while mine has more of a design to it. I kind of like this version better, too. Smiley

That does look different from the ones listed on the site.  I like that design and the one on the bottom of the War Glaive the best. 

On topic, I should receive my next saber on 10/4.  Random Grab Bag.  Hoping it is a Dominix just so that I can check out those choke points.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #1478 on: September 29, 2012, 01:44:51 PM »

Alright! Got my fully-loaded second Raven, and a black flush coupler with vents, for a ultra-badass Raven staff! Grin

Specs:
Color: Guardian Blue!
Blade: Mid-grade
Sound: Yes, with Blue AV Switch!
Flash on Clash: Flash Silver
Claws: Normal Edition
Pommel: SS Edition
Quick Disconnects: Yes please!

Now, the wait begins...

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Thonolan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1479 on: September 29, 2012, 04:01:35 PM »

I bet BLUEspike will like this.   Tongue

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #1480 on: September 30, 2012, 02:00:42 AM »

Now if I could just get Lord Cooler to become a Jedi, I will be extremely happy.  Nice choice on colors of course.  You are a much wiser man than I.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #1481 on: September 30, 2012, 07:07:52 AM »

Now if I could just get Lord Cooler to become a Jedi, I will be extremely happy.  Nice choice on colors of course.  You are a much wiser man than I.

Now, where's the fun in that? Someone gotta represent the Blue army over at the other side of the Force Grin

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #1482 on: September 30, 2012, 09:21:17 AM »

Now, where's the fun in that? Someone gotta represent the Blue army over at the other side of the Force Grin

Hmmm.  Darth Blue?  Anyone like the sound of that?  What would be my sith saber that I could anxiously await?  Anybody? 

Scimitar
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -43

South African Sith Lord

« Reply #1483 on: September 30, 2012, 05:35:56 PM »

How about Darth Azure with an Arctic Blue Malice saber?

"We are tyrant kings, disseminators of fear. We do not protest... We scheme and then we act" ~ Darth Jadus

• FO Raven w/Sound

Dark Side for me please

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -109

Resident Togruta and fan of the Clone Wars

« Reply #1484 on: September 30, 2012, 05:55:28 PM »

Hmmm.  Darth Blue?  Anyone like the sound of that?  What would be my sith saber that I could anxiously await?  Anybody?

Darth BlueSword with a Guardian Blue dark initiate v3, anyone?

Don't forget a cape on your way to the darkside, btw.

~Nashara/Coronach~ (Togruta) Sith apprentice of Darth Cronfios.

~Xantos~ (Half human half zebrak) No alignment, friend of Devin

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: