Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142725 times)
Bardika
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2370 on: October 08, 2013, 01:09:22 AM »

I'm currently waiting very impatiently lol for my very first saber, and I have ordered two lol a reaper and a scorpion. Soooooo pumped 

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2371 on: October 08, 2013, 12:13:48 PM »

From what I hear a nice choice in sabers. Enjoy Smiley

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #2372 on: October 08, 2013, 12:21:39 PM »

Currently waiting for my DVA Shock with all of the bells and whistles added to it, and anticipating the Autumn Raffle.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2373 on: October 08, 2013, 01:19:37 PM »

Waiting on the shipping notification of my highly anticipated Manticore.  With the 2 day shipping I'm hoping to have it by the weekend.  Grin

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2374 on: October 08, 2013, 07:04:55 PM »

I'm currently waiting very impatiently lol for my very first saber, and I have ordered two lol a reaper and a scorpion. Soooooo pumped 

That's a heck of an order! Hope you got your entry into the raffle!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Bardika
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2375 on: October 08, 2013, 10:59:48 PM »

Lol I did indeed, maybe if the force is strong enough I could hit the bonanza and win one, my step son would love that.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2376 on: October 09, 2013, 05:07:47 AM »

Waiting on the shipping notification of my highly anticipated Manticore.  With the 2 day shipping I'm hoping to have it by the weekend.  Grin

I'm so waiting to see that Manticore in Sentinel Yellow!

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #2377 on: October 14, 2013, 01:41:31 AM »

As the raffle is drawing to a close, I've become extremely eager to receiving what I ordered, and hopefully a prize coming along with it.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2378 on: October 14, 2013, 08:07:22 PM »

Just got confirmation of my order shipping.  I figured they would wait until after the raffle in case I won anything they could just ship them together.  But I do have three sabres coming in my order so maybe a fourth one wouldn't have fit in the box Tongue  Looking forward to getting them in and still hoping for a raffle prize!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2379 on: October 14, 2013, 08:15:51 PM »

Just got confirmation of my order shipping.  I figured they would wait until after the raffle in case I won anything they could just ship them together.  But I do have three sabres coming in my order so maybe a fourth one wouldn't have fit in the box Tongue  Looking forward to getting them in and still hoping for a raffle prize!

I'm still waiting on mine to ship, and I ordered last Monday. 
At this point I am assuming they are holding off shipping until after the raffle, but that hasn't been the case in the previous two raffles I have entered.

Regardless, good luck.  How cool would it be if we both won prizes in each of the same 3 raffles?  Cool

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2380 on: October 14, 2013, 08:54:44 PM »

I'm still waiting on mine to ship, and I ordered last Monday. 
At this point I am assuming they are holding off shipping until after the raffle, but that hasn't been the case in the previous two raffles I have entered.

Regardless, good luck.  How cool would it be if we both won prizes in each of the same 3 raffles?  Cool

I figured they would wait until after the raffle since it ends so soon, but apparently mine shipped this morning.  And yeah it would be totally awesome if we both won again!  *Fingers crossed*!

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 29

Light Side, Dark Side, you decide my fate.

« Reply #2381 on: October 15, 2013, 02:25:11 AM »

I just pulled the trigger on a "mystery saber" (not tellin, it's a gift and I don't know who might be lurking Wink)
And a Phantasm Initiate LE Staff in Sentinel Yellow (Don't tell Kham!) Cheesy
Fingers crossed!

May the Force be with you, unless you plan to use it against me.
Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Phantasm Initiate V2 LE SY/SY
Bellicose SRD or DVA
Custom CG saber, "Clementine", Consular emitter/pommel, Dark Shock Body

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #2382 on: October 15, 2013, 04:18:59 AM »

It took everything in me, but I finally went ahead and took the plunge on the Autumn Raffle.

I ultimately went with 4 Yari [Pike] Extensions, 1 Grab-Bag with Ultraedge, 1 Grab-Bag blade, a blade tip, an Li-ion cell, and some color discs.

I'm just glad to finally get this out of the way.  I felt like it was just invading my train of thought.
Now I can finally get back to work...
... And get really impatient for my order to arrive!  Cheesy

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2383 on: October 15, 2013, 04:22:30 AM »

Good job, waxman.  Can't wait to see what your grab bag is and good luck in the raffle! Smiley

EDIT* I see my latest order is also shipping from TX instead of CA.  Tracking says it should be here in only 2 days!!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:55:15 AM by Prowl 1701 » Logged

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2384 on: October 15, 2013, 09:20:34 PM »

My Manticore and raffle prize should be coming on Thursday.  Now if I can just remember to leave a note for the FedEx guy...

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: