Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142748 times)
AC5FF
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3195 on: July 17, 2014, 01:17:15 PM »

Nope, we all do it.  Especially when the actual delivery day arrives.  :-)
Gonna do it even more so today.  Tracking says delivery will be Friday by 4:30pm.  However, package arrived at the local facility last night at 10:15pm.   I'm not going to be a happy camper if it doesn't make it to the trucks today!

Honbuna
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #3196 on: July 17, 2014, 07:49:17 PM »

Got my Bellicose back today!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3197 on: July 17, 2014, 07:51:12 PM »

Nice!  A sweet homecoming.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Honbuna
Knight Officer

« Reply #3198 on: July 17, 2014, 07:54:59 PM »

Gonna do it even more so today.  Tracking says delivery will be Friday by 4:30pm.  However, package arrived at the local facility last night at 10:15pm.   I'm not going to be a happy camper if it doesn't make it to the trucks today!
If you go to Fedex site you can setup email confirmation of delivery...if you didnt already know that. I almost left school early today because I got my email.

AC5FF
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3199 on: July 17, 2014, 08:49:04 PM »

If you go to Fedex site you can setup email confirmation of delivery...if you didnt already know that. I almost left school early today because I got my email.
I have things like this delivered to me at work; just so I don't have to chase down a missed delivery tag left on my door. 
Looks like I am out of luck today though.  FedEx delivers early in the AM and again by 3pm if we have anything.  Tracker still hasn't changed since last night.
I am half tempted to drop by the FedEx facility after work and pick it up myself.   However I can't complain too loud.  I placed the order Monday and it shipped Tues evening.  Can't expect anything faster than that!  Too bad I didn't pay to upgrade to next day delivery though!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3200 on: July 18, 2014, 02:08:37 PM »

AC, I am with you.  I invariably upgrade to two-day delivery, its only a couple of bucks more and it saves me some anguish over delivery time uncertainty.
I also get mine delivered to work to avoid missed delivery hassels.  Plus my boss is a SW fan and he enjoys seeing the new purchases as well.

I'm trying to get him into the club as it were, but no luck yet.  Apparently he has more self control than I do.  Probably why he's the Big Boss and I'm only a little assistant boss...  :-)

AC5FF
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3201 on: July 18, 2014, 09:06:19 PM »

IT HAS ARRIVED!
I'm kind of shocked - impressed!  I am glad I went with the Emerald though; first impression is that I am not really happy with the color I chose.  But, at least I can tweak it to my liking!  It's a lot heavier than I expected too. 

I will have to do some reading on how to get the battery/speaker/etc out to access the USB ports; but that shouldn't be too difficult.

Honbuna;  Quick Question for you...
Did you just modify a blade plug?  I should have ordered an extra or two.  Maybe the local hardware shop will have something similar and I can make my own....

AC

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3202 on: July 18, 2014, 09:10:35 PM »

AC, make sure you charge your batteries up before you start messing around with it.  It would be annoying for the saber to die while you were fiddling with it, and flat batteries can affect the color of the LEDs if they weaken.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #3203 on: July 19, 2014, 01:14:39 AM »

Just ordered a Dark Monarch with sound in Emerald Green and Adegan Silver FoC. I also ordered a black Yari and silver vented coupler. Making a Scepter! Grin
For a little extra I'm getting my free Initiate in Hot Pink! I want at least 1 of every color! Roll Eyes

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #3204 on: July 19, 2014, 10:39:02 AM »

just pulled the trigger on a Graflex CE in Sentinel Yellow....first time I got to take advantage of an Ultrasabers Deal like this one Smiley

The Graflex CE with Sound
[Blade LED Color:Adegan Silver]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Orange (SUMMER DEALS)]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger (SUMMER DEALS)]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound!]
[Front Button Color:Gold]
[Rear Button Color:Gold]
[Blade Set Screw Type:Socket]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
[Include MINI USB Cable:Yes]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

I know its not the lovely sith red, but the Sentinel Yellow is to beautiful to pass up!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:42:07 AM by digitalsithlord » Logged

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Travelling thru time and space

« Reply #3205 on: July 19, 2014, 03:14:52 PM »

Made it!! I placed my order last nite at 11:55pm,5 minutes to spare!!! As hard as i tried though,i could not spare the $350 for the free Initiate   Cry Cry Angry  i could only afford $300 for a Bellicose with sound,RGB,silver FOC,long grooves..I sold another guitar and acc's to get this saber..lol...I had way too many guitars,so some were going anyways....I can't wait to get this saber..I love my first one, Dominix LE v3...This saber should be here prob by Wednesday..:-) I'm stoked....Thanks Emory

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

Kamodius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

I shouldn't touch the glowy part, right?

« Reply #3206 on: July 19, 2014, 04:59:33 PM »

Gonna do it even more so today.  Tracking says delivery will be Friday by 4:30pm.  However, package arrived at the local facility last night at 10:15pm.   I'm not going to be a happy camper if it doesn't make it to the trucks today!
That's where I am too.  Delivery today by 4:30.  It's almost worse not knowing what's even inside the box for my first saber since it's a grab bag.  Hoping for something good.

Ugh!

AB Standard Issue v3 (First saber!)
-------------------------------------------------------
-There is no emotion, there is peace.
-There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
-There is no passion, there is serenity.
-There is no death, there is the Force.

AC5FF
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3207 on: July 19, 2014, 05:32:50 PM »

AC, make sure you charge your batteries up before you start messing around with it.  It would be annoying for the saber to die while you were fiddling with it, and flat batteries can affect the color of the LEDs if they weaken.

Otherwise, enjoy!
[/quotehave yet to be able to get the batteries out.  The speaker seems jammed into the base.  I read someplace here about shaking it out but can't find that again. 

Honbuna
Knight Officer

« Reply #3208 on: July 19, 2014, 05:51:14 PM »

IT HAS ARRIVED!
I'm kind of shocked - impressed!  I am glad I went with the Emerald though; first impression is that I am not really happy with the color I chose.  But, at least I can tweak it to my liking!  It's a lot heavier than I expected too. 

I will have to do some reading on how to get the battery/speaker/etc out to access the USB ports; but that shouldn't be too difficult.

Honbuna;  Quick Question for you...
Did you just modify a blade plug?  I should have ordered an extra or two.  Maybe the local hardware shop will have something similar and I can make my own....

AC
Yes. I just drilled a small hole in the standard plug, stuck a peg through a couple cogs and gears, and hot glued the peg in the hole I drilled.

Honbuna
Knight Officer

« Reply #3209 on: July 19, 2014, 06:00:43 PM »

Made it!! I placed my order last nite at 11:55pm,5 minutes to spare!!! As hard as i tried though,i could not spare the $350 for the free Initiate   Cry Cry Angry  i could only afford $300 for a Bellicose with sound,RGB,silver FOC,long grooves..I sold another guitar and acc's to get this saber..lol...I had way too many guitars,so some were going anyways....I can't wait to get this saber..I love my first one, Dominix LE v3...This saber should be here prob by Wednesday..:-) I'm stoked....Thanks Emory
The Bellicose is a beautiful saber! I fell in love with it the minute it hit the palm of my hand. I'm sure you will agree once you open the box.

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: