Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142702 times)
Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #3525 on: February 04, 2015, 04:46:20 AM »

I'm awaiting a dark LE flamberge, BRx3, emerald and obsidian.
 Spent a couple of days mixing audio files and faffing about getting a sound font set up, and now i'm jigging about waiting for something to put it in! But still, free saber coming along with it, and it depends what it is as to whether it goes to a friend or gets snaffled by my own greedy paws..

As an amateur (is there any other kind?) HEMA practitioner it pleases me greatly to see a crossguard appear at last, it only took the star wars universe since 1977 to come up with something that's been around for a millenium!

Not that i'm any better, if you told me to build a boat i'd struggle to make a coracle.

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3526 on: February 04, 2015, 09:10:54 AM »

Waiting for my high polished silver manticore decked out with emerald and obsidian.
I can hardly wait.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3527 on: February 04, 2015, 12:58:35 PM »

Ack, I'm waiting for something to reach US - I had to send a hilt back in for a quick repair job, and it's taken 12 days by post just to get to Chicago. I don't think I'll bother checking the tracking website anymore...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3528 on: February 04, 2015, 02:28:54 PM »

As an amateur (is there any other kind?) HEMA practitioner it pleases me greatly to see a crossguard appear at last, it only took the star wars universe since 1977 to come up with something that's been around for a millenium!

Could have designed it yourself  Roll Eyes Just sayin'. Then everybody'd be like "Oh, Sypho, you're sooo creative!"

Real Sith don't need silly gimmicks. <sarcastically pompous>

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Light side.. just

« Reply #3529 on: February 04, 2015, 07:59:02 PM »

Could have designed it yourself  Roll Eyes Just sayin'. Then everybody'd be like "Oh, Sypho, you're sooo creative!"

Ahhh, but this way disney take all the flack, and i get to have the saber i want without paying for custom work Wink

Alas i am no machinist, and wouldn't know where to begin on creating something like that, although it'd definitely be a cool project. One thing that i plan on doing also is using the same saber with one guard plugged and the emerald on a different colour; use a midgrade blade for the main beam and you've got something approximating a (unusually angular) sabre!

Owned;
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3530 on: February 04, 2015, 08:41:12 PM »

Ahhh, but this way disney take all the flack, and i get to have the saber i want without paying for custom work Wink

Alas i am no machinist, and wouldn't know where to begin on creating something like that, although it'd definitely be a cool project. One thing that i plan on doing also is using the same saber with one guard plugged and the emerald on a different colour; use a midgrade blade for the main beam and you've got something approximating a (unusually angular) sabre!

You're losing me.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

tutzdaman
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #3531 on: February 06, 2015, 11:02:08 PM »

Trying to patiently wait for a Graflex SE in Arctic Blue to come my way! Its been a while since I've had to wait for a saber to show up at my doorstep, and I must say, its the hardest part of this hobby!

Manticore- 2-Channel Emerald with sound in GB
Archon V2.1 with sound in CG
Graflex SE with sound in AB
Sentinel LE with sound in GB
Bellicose in GB
Aeon V3 LE in VA
Dominix LE V4 in DVA
Dark Standard Issue in BR

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Light side.. just

« Reply #3532 on: February 06, 2015, 11:41:23 PM »

I'm not surprised, i think i've lost myself too. Presumably it made sense at the time  Huh

Owned;
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

DarthRevelation
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #3533 on: February 07, 2015, 05:58:35 AM »

Just bought my first US, a Dark Dominix LE in DVA

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3534 on: February 07, 2015, 06:22:09 AM »

Just bought my first US, a Dark Dominix LE in DVA

Congrats on your new lightsaber DarthRevelation!  You will no doubt be very impressed with your first US, they are of true craftsmanship.

Did you get a V3 or V4 Dominix?  And is your first saber with sound?  Details man!  Cheesy

On another note, seeing as this is one of your first posts please visit the Rules section and just acknowledge you've read through and understand them.  Thank you and welcome to the forums!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

DarthRevelation
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #3535 on: February 08, 2015, 03:48:17 AM »

V4 with Windows, I did not get it with sound but maybe next time!

Chainmale75
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 49

Control your emotions, Don't let them control you.

« Reply #3536 on: February 08, 2015, 09:55:38 AM »

Just ordered a new batch of stunts, DomV3 in PO- V3 initiate staff in SD/SY-  Aeon V4 in CG -Apprentice in GB. can't wait to see the SY,SD,and PO in person. I have narrowed down the new color for my main saber,(Shock LE Obsidian) to those 3.

Prophesy V3,CG,Obsidian:
Shock LE, DVA, Obsidian:
x2-Dominix V2 LE, FO/BR Stunt:
DSI V2, AS, Stunt:
Aeon V4, CG stunt;
Apprentice GB stunt;
x2 Initiate V3 SD/SY stunts;
Dominix V3 PO stunt;

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #3537 on: February 09, 2015, 07:26:20 AM »

Impatiently waiting for my new Menace, after raffle winners are announced that is, lol! I really want to see who won so bad I might have trouble sleeping!!!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3538 on: February 09, 2015, 07:30:13 AM »

Impatiently waiting for my new Menace, after raffle winners are announced that is, lol! I really want to see who won so bad I might have trouble sleeping!!!

I'm hoping we get the winners list quickly, lol.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #3539 on: February 09, 2015, 10:29:50 AM »

Awaiting my new stunt Azure Omen and second place random saber with sound!!!!!

dark side points please

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: