Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152122 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3645 on: March 19, 2015, 07:20:52 PM »

Yes, it should be. Both are MHS sabers, so the parts are interchangeable.

I thought about it this morning on my way to work, and didn't have the chance to check mine at home. I need to know if the blade screws are up high enough to miss the MLS. All I know of the Reaper is that disconnects can't fit, so it worries me about if the 2 are compatible, and if not can I change my order before it ships.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3646 on: March 19, 2015, 07:26:28 PM »

I thought about it this morning on my way to work, and didn't have the chance to check mine at home. I need to know if the blade screws are up high enough to miss the MLS. All I know of the Reaper is that disconnects can't fit, so it worries me about if the 2 are compatible, and if not can I change my order before it ships.

The MLS always sits below the threads of the emitter making any MHS emitter work fine on the Reaper.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #3647 on: March 20, 2015, 12:08:20 PM »

Looks at calendar.... Sigh..... Two weeks down.... 4-6 to go.....

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #3648 on: March 20, 2015, 12:10:37 PM »

Looks at calendar.... Sigh..... Two weeks down.... 4-6 to go.....

I know your pain, everybody who preordered when the flamberge first appeared is in the same boat as you Tongue

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3649 on: March 20, 2015, 12:59:38 PM »

Yeah, I know I'm not alone..... And it's my own choice since the silver claws are the backup, but this is my first sabers.... And I had not truly realized how much I wanted one before now..... Lol.... Worse than a little kid....

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3650 on: March 20, 2015, 01:00:12 PM »

The MLS always sits below the threads of the emitter making any MHS emitter work fine on the Reaper.

OK, thanks. But I also just got word from Emory. I based my concern on viewing a modded Reaper. The AV appeared to leave very little space for the MLS (non-flanged type), which I thought would fit into the emitter. Like on the Mantis.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #3651 on: March 20, 2015, 01:05:36 PM »

Yeah, I know I'm not alone..... And it's my own choice since the silver claws are the backup, but this is my first sabers.... And I had not truly realized how much I wanted one before now..... Lol.... Worse than a little kid....

Ouch, yeah, i was the same with my first saber, i ordered it with the mindset of "Oh it'll just be a week or so in shipping, it'll be fine", and after about a day i was itching to hold it. Half of the problem being this side of pond is just the waiting, even if it shipped two days ago you might have a week to wait if customs gets iffy Tongue

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3652 on: March 20, 2015, 01:35:14 PM »

Ouch, yeah, i was the same with my first saber, i ordered it with the mindset of "Oh it'll just be a week or so in shipping, it'll be fine", and after about a day i was itching to hold it. Half of the problem being this side of pond is just the waiting, even if it shipped two days ago you might have a week to wait if customs gets iffy Tongue

The friend I just bought a saber for, had ordered a Grab Bag for a friend of hers. So she got her order yesterday and started playing with it, despite my warning that it was just going to make the wait for hers all the more unbearable. She later confessed that I was right.

Sig by For Tyeth

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3653 on: March 20, 2015, 07:17:25 PM »

While I have been saying this for over 33 years... I have the greatest wife ever!!!! Shocked

She just called to tell me that she placed an order for 2 grab bag sabers with blades.... So we'll have something to play with until the main order arrives!

Grin

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3654 on: March 20, 2015, 08:41:05 PM »

I need to preorder my Flamberge. I hope I'll have the money when it's time!

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3655 on: March 20, 2015, 08:48:12 PM »

While I have been saying this for over 33 years... I have the greatest wife ever!!!! Shocked

She just called to tell me that she placed an order for 2 grab bag sabers with blades.... So we'll have something to play with until the main order arrives!

Grin

Props for the duration.

I need to preorder my Flamberge. I hope I'll have the money when it's time!

Better hurry. I heard some have already shipped out. The time of our ended anguish is nigh.

Sig by For Tyeth

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

« Reply #3656 on: March 20, 2015, 08:57:20 PM »

I don't know if I'll have enough! x_X i owe a friend a Dominix, and am waiting for the next deal! I hope it lines up.

Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3657 on: March 20, 2015, 08:58:44 PM »

I don't know if I'll have enough! x_X i owe a friend a Dominix, and am waiting for the next deal! I hope it lines up.

Dominix's show up all the time on DoD. You won't have another chance to pre-order an Fb.

Sig by For Tyeth

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

« Reply #3658 on: March 20, 2015, 09:22:20 PM »

This is true, and he want's an RGB. But still, he's excited for this saber as well, and he's pretty lenient. I'm sure he'd cut me some slack. Plus I could make it up to him with an extra blade or something. Plus, my tax returns are still on their way, so there's that.

Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3659 on: March 22, 2015, 03:47:22 PM »

Grin

Amen brother, she's a keeper!  My wife isn't into the saber hobby but she is crazy supportive - it's nice to be loved in the small things too  Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: