Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142708 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3690 on: April 03, 2015, 07:08:45 PM »

That sounds like a sweet combo. I got my friend almost the exact set up.

I'm now impatiently waiting to order my Manticore CE w/ sound in SY.
Then I can be impatiently waiting for it to show up, impatiently.

I'm impatiently waiting for you to order your saber impatiently.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3691 on: April 03, 2015, 07:14:55 PM »

I'm impatiently waiting for you to order your saber impatiently.

I got impatient, so I already did, impatiently. So now I'm just impatiently waiting to get my shipping confirmation, so I can continue to impaiently waiting for it to arrive. IMPATIENTLY Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3692 on: April 03, 2015, 07:18:12 PM »

Just found out when my tax return will be in, so I'll be able to get my Flamberge in time for the raffle!

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3693 on: April 03, 2015, 07:55:01 PM »

I got impatient, so I already did, impatiently. So now I'm just impatiently waiting to get my shipping confirmation, so I can continue to impaiently waiting for it to arrive. IMPATIENTLY Grin

You're going to love your Manticore CE, even though mine is emerald I run it almost exclusively in a yellow/goldenrod color.
The thing is my pride and joy.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3694 on: April 03, 2015, 07:55:49 PM »

Just found out when my tax return will be in, so I'll be able to get my Flamberge in time for the raffle!

Awesome!

What specs are you going to be getting on it?

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3695 on: April 03, 2015, 08:01:55 PM »

Black LE, Sound, emerald, Blazing Red, Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blades, pointed tips. This is going to be my new dueling saber. Not getting a covertec clip because i'm going to keep it in a scabbard.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3696 on: April 03, 2015, 08:02:04 PM »

You're going to love your Manticore CE, even though mine is emerald I run it almost exclusively in a yellow/goldenrod color.
The thing is my pride and joy.

My initial plan was to staff w/ emerald. But due to impatience and the discovery of Disconnects and the birth of the Menace, I chose a less expensive path. The afformentioned staff would have been over $1000 after shipping.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3697 on: April 03, 2015, 10:48:23 PM »

Black LE, Sound, emerald, Blazing Red, Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blades, pointed tips. This is going to be my new dueling saber. Not getting a covertec clip because i'm going to keep it in a scabbard.

Sounds like it's going to be awesome.

Logos;

Ouch, $1000 is quite steep.
The Manticore is still an awesome saber though.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3698 on: April 06, 2015, 12:48:32 AM »

I'm impatiently waiting for my best friend to order her saber staff so that we can duel each other down the street like idiots.  I have an intense desire to let her chase me across the yard(s), turn to face her, and say, "I don't THINK so . . . " and have epic idiocy ensue.   She's looking at some manner of Initiate staff, so she needs to hurry up!

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #3699 on: April 06, 2015, 01:01:29 AM »

Still weeks to go before MY staff gets here.... but time passes....

My Chosen One will be here tomorrow though... so a video review will be forthcoming on that one soon... Spent the weekend at some not-to-distant family's... spent several hours introducing my nieces to lightsabers... then the adults made fools of ourselves after dark.... (sorry, but due to technical issues, no videos/pics on either... sadly...)

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3700 on: April 06, 2015, 01:50:47 AM »

I'm impatiently waiting for my best friend to order her saber staff so that we can duel each other down the street like idiots.  I have an intense desire to let her chase me across the yard(s), turn to face her, and say, "I don't THINK so . . . " and have epic idiocy ensue.   She's looking at some manner of Initiate staff, so she needs to hurry up!

That sounds like silly fun.
Now to convince one of my friends they too need a saber.

I've been looking at an initiate staff for myself. (Autocorrect wanted to turn initiate into intimate and I had a silly laugh)

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #3701 on: April 06, 2015, 09:52:10 AM »

Well who doesn't want an intimate staff for themselves? Wink

I was looking at a staff recently as well actually, a phantasm v4, but having handled a v3 dominix recently, i think that's changed. I'm now more interested in a phantasm v3, with LE on both ends.
 Plus, the price offsets, no windows on the v3 makes it a little cheaper too Grin

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3702 on: April 06, 2015, 01:11:12 PM »

Sounds like it's going to be awesome.

Logos;

Ouch, $1000 is quite steep.
The Manticore is still an awesome saber though.

Tell me about it. That's why I had been reluctant to get the Manti. But now my impatience is further riled, because US is hanging out @ Wonder-Con, so it'll probably be the better part of the week before I get shipping confirmation. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sig by For Tyeth

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3703 on: April 06, 2015, 03:32:38 PM »

That sounds like silly fun.
Now to convince one of my friends they too need a saber.

I've been looking at an initiate staff for myself. (Autocorrect wanted to turn initiate into intimate and I had a silly laugh)

I texted the exact same friend that I just gotten my "free intimate" in the mail (thanks, autocorrect), except I didn't notice the error in time.  It took me a long while to figure out why her text back was something along the lines of, "Now THAT'S customer service!!"

Said-friend also fancies herself a pink Sith and I assure you, she most certainly pulls it off.  I am 110% certain she will order a hot pink staff, although I think Bane's Heart would be cooler.  Wink  I will inform her that she needs to hurry up so she can make the raffle!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3704 on: April 06, 2015, 03:51:43 PM »

I texted the exact same friend that I just gotten my "free intimate" in the mail (thanks, autocorrect), except I didn't notice the error in time.  It took me a long while to figure out why her text back was something along the lines of, "Now THAT'S customer service!!"

Said-friend also fancies herself a pink Sith and I assure you, she most certainly pulls it off.  I am 110% certain she will order a hot pink staff, although I think Bane's Heart would be cooler.  Wink  I will inform her that she needs to hurry up so she can make the raffle!

I've seen the so-called "hot pink" color. It's more pink-pink, like carnation pink. Bane's Heart is more a hot pink or bright magenta-ish. You might want to tell your friend before she makes a potentially bad choice.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: