Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142751 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #4080 on: October 06, 2015, 06:42:52 AM »

Same!  Though I'm looking to pick up the neck/emitter.  I'm "trying" not to check the site everyday but sadly I'm failing... 

I just keep telling myself when they announce it I'll know, but that's not helping.
I have plans for the hilt and I want to start them now.
 Tongue

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #4081 on: October 06, 2015, 12:04:00 PM »

My sabers are estimated to arrive on Thursday!!  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

awesome, i can see you are very happy LOL and rightfully so, im interested to know what ones you got

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4082 on: October 06, 2015, 12:05:20 PM »

The best way to avoid Saber Anxiety Disorder is to order someone a SURPRISE saber without telling them.    Shocked

That way it is a total surprise and they avoid the dreaded anxiety associated with the wait.   Grin

Now if you are ordering the saber for yourself this technique obviously doesn't work...    Sad

thats a neat trick LOL

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4083 on: October 06, 2015, 02:37:41 PM »

My first "premium" US.

What did you get again?

I love reading thru this thread . . . I can FEEL the excitement when you all get your "shipped" email notification . . . I know the feeling well, and I get that tingle every time I read this, lol . . .

I sense the same disturbance in the Force.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4084 on: October 06, 2015, 03:07:35 PM »

What did you get again?

Emerald Dark Menace.

The first of two I'll be getting.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4085 on: October 06, 2015, 03:20:02 PM »

Emerald Dark Menace.

The first of two I'll be getting.

Oh yeah. We talked about that in the other thread.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Orbie Wan Technobie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #4086 on: October 06, 2015, 06:31:46 PM »

Its great they are still only taking a couple days despite the whole 3-4 week disclaimer!

We placed our order on Sunday afternoon, and have been in contact with Emory two or three times about various things. I am really happy I will have plenty of time to place before the public reveal to our friends! (Initiate LE V4, Arctic Blue with FoC.)

"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #4087 on: October 06, 2015, 07:04:51 PM »

Try not to break too many things in your living room in the first 5 minutes with the saber..  Grin

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #4088 on: October 06, 2015, 08:17:34 PM »

Try not to break too many things in your living room in the first 5 minutes with the saber..  Grin

Do not ignore this warning. Most of the time you have to worry about your house breaking your toys. With UltraSabers, you have to worry about your toy breaking your house.

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4089 on: October 06, 2015, 09:04:16 PM »

awesome, i can see you are very happy LOL and rightfully so, im interested to know what ones you got

I am getting the Renegade LE in GB and the Dominix LE in VA. Both are stunt sabers. I switched up my order after I find out the two hilts I wanted were out of stock but I don't care. These ones are gonna be awesome Grin

Do not ignore this warning. Most of the time you have to worry about your house breaking your toys. With UltraSabers, you have to worry about your toy breaking your house.

So true

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4090 on: October 06, 2015, 09:08:17 PM »

I am getting the Renegade LE in GB and the Dominix LE in VA. Both are stunt sabers. I switched up my order after I find out the two hilts I wanted were out of stock but I don't care. These ones are gonna be awesome Grin

oh the renegade is a cool lightsaber, i almost chose that one. i guess you did end up with cool ones  Smiley

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4091 on: October 06, 2015, 09:16:05 PM »

LOL ill have to be careful then

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4092 on: October 06, 2015, 09:26:40 PM »

oh the renegade is a cool lightsaber, i almost chose that one. i guess you did end up with cool ones  Smiley

Thanks Smiley which version of the Flamberge did you go with again?

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4093 on: October 07, 2015, 12:50:09 AM »

Thanks Smiley which version of the Flamberge did you go with again?
i got the v2 flamberge with a red blade color

adraco4
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #4094 on: October 07, 2015, 12:51:04 AM »

I can vouch for that. I completely shattered a light fixture in my living room with mine.

aquila non captat muscas- The Eagle is no fly catcher
Fortes Fortuna Iuvat- Fortune favors the bold.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est- Knowledge itself is power
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam- I'll either find a way or make one
Do, or do not. There is no try.

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: