Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142692 times)
LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #4530 on: January 09, 2016, 07:54:37 PM »

I set one of my Dark Menaces to full white LED for a bit, but couldn't help feeling like I was swinging around a fluorescent light tube.  Still handy to have, but my next Emerald saber will be RGBA, to give me more flexibility with the yellows and oranges.

I didn't really think about that...should still be able to pull off yellow/orange with the RGBW though, yes?  I'm pretty sure...I think.  (I hope)

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

KentuckyHouse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #4531 on: January 09, 2016, 07:56:19 PM »

Ditto!  The Emerald seems way too awesome for me to deprive it of White.  What a concept the Emerald driver is, btw.  (Any color I want? Yes please)

This is exactly how I feel after doing all sorts or research. The illuminated AV switch is awesome, but I'd rather have the blade have ever option under the sun.

Dark Sentinel LEv4
Archon v2.1

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4532 on: January 09, 2016, 08:00:42 PM »

I didn't really think about that...should still be able to pull off yellow/orange with the RGBW though, yes?  I'm pretty sure...I think.  (I hope)

Yes, you can get some good yellows and oranges.

But, in my experience, you can also get your colors to be a more pale, lighter version without bringing the white LED into it.  JMHO, but with my two Dark Menaces, I don't think I've ever used the white LED except that once, to see how dim the filters really made the blade get with an AS blade.

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4533 on: January 09, 2016, 08:44:29 PM »

The title is (im)Patienly waiting for my new _______!!! ), but I am anything but patient. I find that when I'm not distracted with video games or work, I'm constantly on my account checking to see if my order has shipped. I only ordered my saber on Friday the 8th at 0010. But it's my first ever, so I'm really excited. I even paid for the Standard Overnight Shipping.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #4534 on: January 09, 2016, 08:58:46 PM »

I keep myself busy for the most part but every now and then i find myself day dreaming about the saber. All i can do is keep my mind occupied

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #4535 on: January 09, 2016, 09:29:54 PM »

It's been a whole two hours since I placed my order.

I'm not gonna make it.  Go on without me.

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4536 on: January 09, 2016, 09:31:56 PM »

It's been a whole two hours since I placed my order.

I'm not gonna make it.  Go on without me.

Don't you give up on me soldier! We can do this! Just a few more day!

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Chaosphere
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4537 on: January 09, 2016, 09:54:18 PM »

I ordered a Dominic LE v4 stunt saber with a midgrade red blade on wednesday. I want to begin training in shii cho. But since this is my first saber I have no idea how long it's going to take to come in. I read a post that they ship in 1-3 days but my order is currently set at processing. The wait is killing me but its just because I'm so excited to get started!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4538 on: January 09, 2016, 10:10:18 PM »

I ordered a Dominic LE v4 stunt saber with a midgrade red blade on wednesday. I want to begin training in shii cho. But since this is my first saber I have no idea how long it's going to take to come in. I read a post that they ship in 1-3 days but my order is currently set at processing. The wait is killing me but its just because I'm so excited to get started!

I've been training in Juyo/Vapaad.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:13:40 PM by TheDrow » Logged

89fred
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

"Show me again the power of the darkness."

« Reply #4539 on: January 09, 2016, 10:21:24 PM »

I'm on day 13 and my account still say processing I FEAR that it will never ship, I HATE this waiting,it makes me ANGRY that others who have ordered days after have already shipped. This long wait is causing me to SUFFER.

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4540 on: January 09, 2016, 10:40:49 PM »

I'm on day 13 and my account still say processing I FEAR that it will never ship, I HATE this waiting,it makes me ANGRY that others who have ordered days after have already shipped. This long wait is causing me to SUFFER.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. SO STAHP IT!

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4541 on: January 09, 2016, 10:45:01 PM »

With the new movie and christmas, plus everyone taking off a week, it's probably gonna take closer to 2 weeks to ship

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #4542 on: January 09, 2016, 10:45:16 PM »

I want to give you so many points for this.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #4543 on: January 09, 2016, 10:48:00 PM »

-1 lol   i get it... derp

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

89fred
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

"Show me again the power of the darkness."

« Reply #4544 on: January 09, 2016, 10:52:45 PM »

I want to give you so many points for this.

The Dark side calls to me

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: