Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142748 times)
ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #4845 on: January 15, 2016, 06:42:31 PM »

I gotta say, the wait time for your second saber is so much easier lol

I'll bet it is! Having one to mess around with must make the days fly by Grin

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4846 on: January 15, 2016, 07:35:17 PM »

It is! Lol learning how to spin, just kinda doing my own thing with the little room I have in my apartment, I think it's time to look up spinning tutorials

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4847 on: January 15, 2016, 09:54:58 PM »

I just ran around my office yelling "IT SHIPPED IT SHIPPED IT SHIPPED"

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #4848 on: January 15, 2016, 09:57:38 PM »

It is! Lol learning how to spin, just kinda doing my own thing with the little room I have in my apartment, I think it's time to look up spinning tutorials

In an apartment...where do you do it so you don't accidentally wreck stuff if you lose control?  Me, I don't want to have an accidental Ren incident... Wink

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

JediGato
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4849 on: January 15, 2016, 10:04:53 PM »

I just ran around my office yelling "IT SHIPPED IT SHIPPED IT SHIPPED"

You ordered on the 8th and it shipped out today? That's great!

Initiate V3 Obsidian Sound Light - FOC - Illuminated AV Switch - Coming Home Soon (1/2/16 Born Date)

Hook Yoda up with some Light Points.

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4850 on: January 15, 2016, 10:46:37 PM »

You ordered on the 8th and it shipped out today? That's great!

It seems they are catching up on the orders. I was expecting to see it shipped next week.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #4851 on: January 15, 2016, 11:07:40 PM »

Congrats everyone. I ordered mine on the 3rd, still waiting for the awesome shipped email.

Dark side points appreciated

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4852 on: January 15, 2016, 11:15:39 PM »

Congrats everyone. I ordered mine on the 3rd, still waiting for the awesome shipped email.

What did you order? Was it out of stock?

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #4853 on: January 15, 2016, 11:25:32 PM »

Dark Apprentice V4, Obsidian lite, scorpion pommel in blazing red...nope, nothing out of stock! But I'm happy for you man! Know how excited you were, as am I! I did get a few bells and whistles; Scorpion pommel, red illiuminated black AV switch, windows, etc so its not completely a standard v4 apprentice...so maybe thats why Smiley I'm patient...just very excited
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:29:48 PM by Nick8007 » Logged

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4854 on: January 15, 2016, 11:32:41 PM »

Dark Apprentice V4, Obsidian lite, scorpion pommel in blazing red...nope, nothing out of stock! But I'm happy for you man! Know how excited you were, as am I! I did get a few bells and whistles; Scorpion pommel, red illiuminated black AV switch, windows, etc so its not completely a standard v4 apprentice...so maybe thats why Smiley I'm patient...just very excited

That seems more tame than mine.

Dark Initiate LE v4 with Obsidian Premium Sound[Blade LED Color:Violet Amethyst][Flash on Clash:No Flash][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & VP1 Charger Included)][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Blade Size:X-Long 36" Blade][Windows:Yes Include Windows in Emitter][Pommel:Renegade LE Large Pommel][Sound:Yes, Install Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type (Momentary):Orange Illuminated Silver AV Switch][Blade Tip:POINTED TIP][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include MINI USB Cable:Yes][Include Covertec Clip:Yes!][Install Covertec Wheel:Yes ($10 install + $4 covertec)]

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #4855 on: January 15, 2016, 11:38:02 PM »

I think you perhaps just got lucky sir Smiley Ive seen a lot of people who ordered on 1/2-1/4 who ordered a similar setup (sound, etc) and already have them in hand. I think I'm just one of the unlucky ones.

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #4856 on: January 16, 2016, 12:07:59 AM »

Here's my specs for anyone interested:

Aeon v4 with Obsidian Premium Sound (It's a good looking saber for the price)
[Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue] (Blue is my favorite color, I'm more a light side guy, and I watched Ep 4 so Luke's lightsaber really stuck. And I'm a cheapskate who can't be bothered to order a more expensive color)
[Flash on Clash:No Flash] (Like I said, a cheapskate. And I'm on a tighter budget)
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & VP1 Charger Included)] (No matter how cheap I am, I need a VP1 charger)
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port] (I'm too lazy, just see FoC)
[Blade Length:32" Length] (Because I'm around 5'6")
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade] (I hear Blue looks amazing in this, and I might get OCPD about dents and stuff)
[Windows:No Windows in Emitter] (They were out, otherwise I would've at least considered it)
[Pommel:Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom) [Recommended]] (See FoC again)
[Sound:Yes, Install Obsidian USB V3 Sound! [V3]] (I would like to change my soundfont, but none of the bonuses of V4 seem like I'd use them a lot, and once again see FoC)
[Switch Type (Momentary):Black GUARDED Switch] (Still too lazy)
[Blade Tip:Round Tip] (Not cheap here, I want to duel with these and I personally prefer rounded tips, at least through what I've seen)
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!] (It's my first saber, and I even though we have one, I'd like to not have to sort through the garage to get it)
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug] (I like the look of the plug and the protection it offers, both to the saber and the eyes)
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks] (Cheap again, but I find it unnecessary anyways. It would be more fun to make one)
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks] (I have at least 2 of these that I use as phone chargers. One for my backpack, one for home)
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks] - [Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks] (I'm pretty much always gonna have my blade in my saber, and when I won't, it'll be in my closet w/ the blade plug. Also, once again I'm on a tight budget)

So after reading that wall of text, how long would it take for US to get around to shipping one of these? I ordered it after work hours on 1/13.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:13:31 AM by 123outerme » Logged

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #4857 on: January 16, 2016, 12:14:48 AM »

US is currently providing a 2-4 week lead time. That being said, from what I've seen, its more along the lines of 1-2.5/3 weeks. It depends on how far they've caught up

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #4858 on: January 16, 2016, 12:38:59 AM »

US is currently providing a 2-4 week lead time. That being said, from what I've seen, its more along the lines of 1-2.5/3 weeks. It depends on how far they've caught up
Thanks for the quick response! So I guess it should get in next Friday, or Monday. It's a shame because all my packages seem to come on a border between a Friday and Monday. I'm glad I ordered my saber, though, and I can't wait!
inb4 "Patience, young Padawan."

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4859 on: January 16, 2016, 02:27:24 AM »

In an apartment...where do you do it so you don't accidentally wreck stuff if you lose control?  Me, I don't want to have an accidental Ren incident... Wink

Fortunately, I have a vaulted ceiling in my living room so there's plenty of height to swing the Dominix. Now if I said I haven't hit my bluray shelf or couch once or twice, I'd be lying. But hey, I'm a Sith, so that hasn't happened yet! -wink-

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: