Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142752 times)
junkeez
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #5025 on: January 20, 2016, 05:58:56 PM »

Hey I ordered a fully crazy Guardian (Emerald RGBW + Obsidian v4) on the 9th and it arrives Friday.  You never know.
Because you said this I decided to have another check. MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED! I'm so excited now it's unbelievable.

Sabers Owned:
Dominix V3 AB
Bellicose VA
Dark Initiate V4 SY x2
Dark Menace BR
Custom Apprentice V4 AB

CharlieSheev
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5026 on: January 20, 2016, 06:19:02 PM »

Day 18...refreshing every 5 minutes basically. hahaha starting to get stir crazy!

Has Emory gotten back to you? I ordered a consular on the 5th and still nothing, even though quite a few orders placed after mine have already begun to ship.

You know, not that I'm jealous or anything... Embarrassed

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5027 on: January 20, 2016, 06:45:21 PM »

1/2/2016...Dark Apprentice V4, scorpion pommel, obsidian lite, red illimunated AV. I just wrote a polite email simply acknowleding that I've seen a lot of orders go out after mine, and just wanting to make sure there wasn't an issue and everything was in stock.

I did the same thing, as I placed my order on the 31st of December, with everything in stock, and it's been in "ready to ship" status since Jan 2nd...

I decided to e-mail them on Jan 18th just to check if everything was alright, as we seen so many orders been placed after, shipped and even received before ours. Fingers crossed everything is fine.

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #5028 on: January 20, 2016, 07:33:37 PM »

Thanks for the unboxing/initial reaction video.

It was great.

Did you paint the Storm Trooper picture in the background?

I'm waiting on the same hilt but in Consular Green...

Actually my wife painted it. She is an amazing artist and a huge geek.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:40:24 PM by TheDrow » Logged

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #5029 on: January 20, 2016, 07:41:38 PM »

Actually my wife painted it. She is an amazing artist and a huge geek.

That's awesome!

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #5030 on: January 20, 2016, 08:09:20 PM »

My saber's supposed to get here Friday, but at the estimated time of arrival, it has about a 45% chance of snowing in my area. Huh

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #5031 on: January 20, 2016, 09:03:49 PM »

My saber's supposed to get here Friday, but at the estimated time of arrival, it has about a 45% chance of snowing in my area. Huh

Neither rain nor sleet nor snow...

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #5032 on: January 20, 2016, 09:04:35 PM »

That's awesome!

I finally talked her into making an Etsy so she can sell her work. its awesome.

Rickdl
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5033 on: January 20, 2016, 09:07:21 PM »

I'm noticing a pattern- most of us waiting the longest have been waiting on either apprentice or initiate hilts...hmmmmmmmm
I ordered 2 Apprentice light sabers on January 2nd, so also been 18 days and it's still in status "processing".   But with the Christmas holidays, and all the positive attention to the new Star Wars movie, I think one can understand the high volume of orders ultrasabers is probably going through right now.

I'd rather wait a bit longer than normal, and get 2 great sabers, then have them try to rush things and make mistakes.    So I keep on saying that to myself to be patient, but have to admit it's hard to wait.  I want the sabers now!! ;-)

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5034 on: January 20, 2016, 09:12:22 PM »

If it's FedEx you're using, while snow in your area is inconvenient, what should also really concern you is the possibility of Memphis getting hit.  If you shipped Express, that means the big superhub you see on the news from time to time will be hit and that tends to screw almost everybody who has a package in transit by air that night.  From the forecast it doesn't look like they're at as much risk as other areas but that far south even minor snow or ice tends to be crippling because of how few resources exist to clean it up.

Please note that if there is a weather delay caused by storms either in your area or in Memphis, FedEx will NOT honor their commitment times.  We want our sabers but I also do not want a courier or a pilot in an accident.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:16:14 PM by Darth Justicar » Logged

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5035 on: January 20, 2016, 09:17:44 PM »

Fortunately, I live in Texas so it's just a few stops away!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

PKL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #5036 on: January 20, 2016, 09:22:23 PM »

I ordered 2 Apprentice light sabers on January 2nd

I ordered 2 Apprentice Sabers on January FIRST!!! I beat you. But alas, they are still "in processing". I was really hoping it would go faster than this. Oh well.

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #5037 on: January 20, 2016, 09:25:22 PM »

And I've seen initiates go out, just slower....so it seems the apprentice hilts for some reason are the culprit perhaps. Wonder why

Dark side points appreciated

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #5038 on: January 20, 2016, 09:28:07 PM »

If it's FedEx you're using, while snow in your area is inconvenient, what should also really concern you is the possibility of Memphis getting hit.  If you shipped Express, that means the big superhub you see on the news from time to time will be hit and that tends to screw almost everybody who has a package in transit by air that night.  From the forecast it doesn't look like they're at as much risk as other areas but that far south even minor snow or ice tends to be crippling because of how few resources exist to clean it up.

Please note that if there is a weather delay caused by storms either in your area or in Memphis, FedEx will NOT honor their commitment times.  We want our sabers but I also do not want a courier or a pilot in an accident.
I'm getting FedEx Home Delivery. I agree, though, I don't want anybody to get in an accident.

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5039 on: January 20, 2016, 09:34:18 PM »

If it happens, looks like Memphis related delays will begin late Thursday night.  If it starts at the wrong time, it may seriously affect inbound/outbound flights that night if not shut down the airport.  If the storm hits, it may continue into Friday and as such I'd say plan for the worst and expect at least 2 business days delay on in-transit Express shipments.  I'm not sure how the Ground network works since it's not as centralized but you could be facing delays if your saber has to cross an area affected by the storm.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: