Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142708 times)
Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #5250 on: January 26, 2016, 06:46:56 PM »

I hope so! Wink At the moment I feel like a 5yo on Christmas Eve

Don't we all Cheesy Cheesy

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5251 on: January 26, 2016, 07:11:26 PM »

I'm excited for you!

On the upside, I can keep myself busy by beginning the weathering work on the hilt, which will be easier with the blades NOT installed.  So I will make lemonade out of this (slight) lemon. Wink

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5252 on: January 26, 2016, 07:19:00 PM »

reward points are cool. your US account gets points for purchases. every 20 points is a dollar credit. once redeemed they are automatically applied toward your purchase. my dark initiate v4 emerald with obsidian v4 net me 390 reward points. (roughly 19 USD credit) i think there is a thread under the rules section that explains it better.

I have about 23 bucks worth of reward points now, after I get the Graflex or whichever my next hilt will be, I'm gonna apply it to my big emerald purchase. Can't wait!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Mars Halgon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #5253 on: January 26, 2016, 10:38:25 PM »

I'm waiting for my Graflex CE... So stoked.  I ordered it on Jan 1st, but like a bonehead, I ordered it with the Obsidian V3 soundcard instead of the V4.  Luckily, I got in touch with customer service to get them to change it.  I fear that it backlogged me more though.  It's all good.  I wanted that one specifically, because I grabbed a "Luke Bespin" jacket from a site I found on Facebook so I am going with the ESB theme.  Smiley

I posted a longer version of this statement in the Graflex thread.. so I apologize for being redundant.  I'm just excited (like everyone else waiting) and have been enjoying trolling through the forums, I just decided to finally start posting.  I'm excited to be a part of this awesome community!

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5254 on: January 26, 2016, 10:50:39 PM »

I ordered my Guardian on 1/22. The site said it was in stock when I ordered it, so, fingers crossed that I will get it within a few weeks!  It's an Emerald with v4 sound.   Grin

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

« Reply #5255 on: January 26, 2016, 10:53:47 PM »

Good luck.  I ordered mine on the 8th (Obsidian Lite, which may be the hold-up on mine...) and I'm still waiting...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

« Reply #5256 on: January 26, 2016, 10:56:21 PM »

Luckily, I got in touch with customer service to get them to change it. 

Just curious, how did you reach them and how long did it take?  I've had a hard time of it. 

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Mars Halgon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #5257 on: January 26, 2016, 11:03:10 PM »

So, I just emailed them using the customer service link at the bottom of the main shopping page ([email protected]).  I was curious that the email wasn't more specific, and was worried that my email would be lost in the void.  I emailed them first on the 11th.  I didn't get a response right away (which isn't surprising considering how crazy backlogged they are), so I emailed again on Wednesday the 13th.  I probably should've waited a couple more days, I just wanted to see if I could make modifications to my order ( I actually ordered two sabers) and realized that it might have been too late to make any changes.  Anyway, I got a response on Thursday the 14th and had pretty regular (daily at least) contact with the CSR Marlena, who answered all of my questions and helped me out tremendously, getting all of my upgrades added to my order.  It does take some patience, but I was willing to wait a little longer, since that would mean I wouldn't have to send the sabers back. 

The extra saber I ordered was for my 6 year old daughter, an initiate stunt saber.  She's been excited and telling people about it and was saying hers will have cool sounds, and when I told her hers wouldn't have sound, she looked really sad, so I had the obsidian lite added to that saber.  Which I know just delays it that much more Wink

I hope that helps.  Sorry to be so long-winded Smiley

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5258 on: January 26, 2016, 11:08:38 PM »

A Prophecy is possibly trying to find its way to me in these moments and a Dark Apprentice does the same to my wife.
It's the very day today when 10 years ago we finally and totally connected, SW took a huge part of it and still we just love this beautiful universe.
I bought her the first saber and today she made this already shiny day even more wonderful buying me a proper full jedi custome from JediRobe.co.uk!
Wearing it right now,  it's beyond imagination - such a sacred way to wait for our sabers to arrive Smiley

MTFBWYA!

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #5259 on: January 26, 2016, 11:11:45 PM »

So, I just emailed them using the customer service link at the bottom of the main shopping page ([email protected]).  I was curious that the email wasn't more specific, and was worried that my email would be lost in the void.  I emailed them first on the 11th.  I didn't get a response right away (which isn't surprising considering how crazy backlogged they are), so I emailed again on Wednesday the 13th.  I probably should've waited a couple more days, I just wanted to see if I could make modifications to my order ( I actually ordered two sabers) and realized that it might have been too late to make any changes.  Anyway, I got a response on Thursday the 14th and had pretty regular (daily at least) contact with the CSR Marlena, who answered all of my questions and helped me out tremendously, getting all of my upgrades added to my order.  It does take some patience, but I was willing to wait a little longer, since that would mean I wouldn't have to send the sabers back. 

The extra saber I ordered was for my 6 year old daughter, an initiate stunt saber.  She's been excited and telling people about it and was saying hers will have cool sounds, and when I told her hers wouldn't have sound, she looked really sad, so I had the obsidian lite added to that saber.  Which I know just delays it that much more Wink

I hope that helps.  Sorry to be so long-winded Smiley

AWW that is adorable. + points. I hope this hurries along just for your little one.  Marlena is a peach isn't she? She was the representative I corresponded with, nice, helpful, and informative.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

« Reply #5260 on: January 26, 2016, 11:13:32 PM »

Thanks Mars.  Very helpful to have a sense of what to expect.  I'm in the same boat as you (trying to modify an order I already placed).  I'm used to pretty fast communication from online vendors, but I know US must be absolutely slammed right now.  Patience is not my strong suit, especially when it comes to new toys  Embarrassed  It's only been a couple of days for me, so I'll just try to restrain myself from bugging them further for a response.  

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

« Reply #5261 on: January 26, 2016, 11:17:56 PM »

My boys are angling to upgrade their Hasbro sabers to an UltraSaber now that I have ordered mine.  Bummer that almost everything is out of stock  Sad

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #5262 on: January 26, 2016, 11:20:19 PM »

Now it's waiting again Cheesy this time for the "real deal"

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

Venthros
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

Light Side Points Please!

« Reply #5263 on: January 26, 2016, 11:46:01 PM »

I'm waiting for a Mantis CE + Grab Bag.

I'm bubbling with anticipation!

Owned
Mantis CE Emerald
SIBS V3 Blazing Red (Grab Bag)

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine".

Itor Arcod
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5264 on: January 27, 2016, 12:04:35 AM »

Waiting for our first sabers  Dark Initiate V3, Initiate V3 and Dominix V3.

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: